Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second time around (Marcus and Charlie)

2 posters

Go down

Second time around (Marcus and Charlie) Empty Second time around (Marcus and Charlie)

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:01 am

Marcus sat in his study doing what he normally did in the wee hours of the morning with a glass of wine in his hands; brooding. He sighed a little bit and sipped at his wine, another glass waiting beside an empty chair close to his own. The fire roared happily away as he threw some scraps of paper into the flames. He never was very good at poetry if he was honest. Well... he didn't think so.

Rolling his neck, Marcus looked at the granfather clock to check the time. It was officially two o'clock in the morning. And he just couldn't bring himself to really care what the time was.
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Second time around (Marcus and Charlie) Empty Re: Second time around (Marcus and Charlie)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 am

27th November 1888

Charlie flitted to the outside of Marcus' apartment where she knew he lived, how could she forget the night that they had there a few weeks before, but oddly she had begun to miss him, something she hadn't done for a person in a very long time.

It began to break down her Walls of blood and chaos just long enough for her to feel...to feel happy and contented. Charlie knew however she wouldn't be able to see him much longer, he would become too attached to her and that couldn't happen.

Bad things happened when humans got attached to vampires.

Waiting outside his townhouse, just observing him, Charlie smiled lightly.

Last edited by Charlie Disneur on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Second time around (Marcus and Charlie) Empty Re: Second time around (Marcus and Charlie)

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:11 am

It was happening again.

He could feel eyes on him, as if he was being watched. Instead of being alarmed by this, Marcus relaxed for the first time all evening. A large part of him simply dismissed the idea that he was being silly and instead latched onto the idea that Charlie was watching over him. It was a very happy feeling.

Deciding that he was going to try and meet with her again, Marcus stood up with his glass of wine and wandered down to the front door of the house. He sipped at the wine again as he opened the door to lean against the doorframe,

"You can always come in..." he said out loud, knowing that if it was Charlie she'd be able to hear him perfectly, "I don't bite Charlie."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 am

Charlie watched the door open and Marcus step out, he was so handsome and in his unbuttoned shirt and waistcoat it gave him that rugged look that she loved so much in men.

Seeing that he held a glass of wine in his hand, Charlie wondered if he meant to offer it to him, and she thought it sweet for a moment to have someone care so about her.

With a small chuckle Charlie flitted past Marcus and into his drawing room, where he would have felt a cold shiver fly past him as she moved into his house, now having been allowed in.

"Ah, but I do." she smirked, sitting on one of the armchairs, her coat still on and the red hood drawn up over her head.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 am

Marcus stiffened momentarily as something blurred past him, almost nothing but air to him. He chuckled lightly to himself and closed the door before returning to his drawing room. He saw Charlie sat in the chair he'd left for her and smiled happily,

"Ah yes you do." he agreed with a small smirk, "But that didn't feel like a bad thing to me..."

Blushing slightly, he held the glass of wine out to her with a small, happy, smile,

"It's good to see you again Charlie. I've got a new wine, tastes better."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:48 am

Charlie smirked slightly and ran a hand behind her head to take down her hood, unbuttoning her cloak and throwing it to one side of the arm chair without a care for it, she had many others of course.

Seeing Marcus smirk was strange to her, it was a little odd and she chuckled lightly.

"Well you wouldn't have felt much else but pleasure when I bit you, because I like you Marcus, I dont want you in pain."

Eyeing the glass of wine, Charlie smirked even more and took it from Marcus if only to hold for a moment so he wouldn't become snubbed by her refusing the drink.

"This is very sweet of you, but, you know I cannot drink yes?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 am

As Charlie began to undo her hood, Marcus felt his heart beat faster with just the idea of seeing her beautiful face again. He smiled happily when she threw her cape away to let him look upon her fully. She truly was stunning. So much so that his breath caught and all he could do was stand there with a stupidly wide smile for a few moments,

"I'm glad you like me Charlie..." he blushed a little bit as he said this, "I like you a lot after all..."

Seeing what she was thinking, Marcus held up an empty glass and placed it beside her full one. If he was honest the wine was just an offer of some elegance,

"I know you can't... so just taste it." he smiled, before blushing a lot more, "Of course... I could always give you something else to drink..."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 am

Charlie smirked wider when Marcus seemed to just look at her for the first few minutes after she had removed her hood, being a vampire it made her complexion naturally better than any humans, much to other womans duress at balls.

"I'm glad that we both seem to like each other, if I didn't like you, you wouldn't be here right now." she grinned.

Deciding that it might be nice to taste the wine Charlie sipped some, swilled it around her mouth and then spat it into the empty glass, all with an air of elegance. Nodding Charlie hummed.

"It does taste very nice, very fruity, not too dry, just how I used to like it." raising an eyebrow at his offer Charlie smirked " A little AB+ matured for how Many years?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 am

Marcus knew that staring wasn't polite but with Charlie, he just couldn't help but indulge in staring at her stunning form for a few moments longer than socially acceptable. He drank in the sight of her hungrily,

"Well..." he chuckled, blushing lightly as he sat down, scratching the back of his head nervously, "I'm glad you like me that much. After all... I kind of like being here..."

He watched her tasting the wine and smiled, happily that he could accomodate her if just a little bit. Sipping at his own wine he smiled a little bit,

"Well then I'll be sure to have a bottle ready for tasting whenever you show up." he smiled before blushing bright red and nodding a little bit, subtly moving his shirt so that a bit more of his neck was displayed, "If... if it is to your liking... I'd like you to have a taste..."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 am

Charlie smiled lightly and decided that it was going to be a rather pleasant last meeting between the two of them and hopefully a long one since the night was still long. It had become a pattern that she didn't meet anyone she cared about more than twice.

For fear of hurting them.

"It's a lovely house, although I didn't say so last time I was here, it was rather a busy time between the two of us." she smirked.

Charlie was a little taken aback by Marcus' hospitality, after all he barely knew her: "You are normally so kind to strangers?" she asked with a small smile

Unable to stop her fangs extending a little Charlie smirked and shook her head, even though she wanted to run her fangs along his chest, and others things besides.

"You're blood is too special to spill more than once."

Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 am

Marcus was happier now, in this room with Charlie, than he ever had been and he was convinced ever would be. Her company was such that he felt happy just to be close to her. He felt so unbelievably free that he almost convinced himself he might float away,

"Yes I do quite like the house..." he agreed before trailing off at the rest of the sentance, blushing madly as he did so, "Indeed we were... very busy..."

He could see that she was rather shocked by how accomodating he was being to her. Marcus chuckled a little bit,

"I do have a reputation of being friendly." he admitted before smiling a bit more, "But this is something I'm willing to do only for you."

Marcus saw her fangs extend and his heart beat faster in his chest. When she turned him down however he blushed a little bit and, unknowingly, pouted,

"Awwww but I wanted to have it spilt..."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 am

Charlie grinned lightly and she saw that there was some blushing going on on Marcus' cheeks and she hoped that there was going to be a continuing of this, the flush of blood to his cheeks not only made her able to smell him even more, but made him even more adorable than he had been the last time that they had met.

"Busy little bees." she smirked "It was rather unusual for a man of your standing, I didn't expect to be allowed into your home so easily." she teased lightly "Were you feeling the strain a little bit?"

Unable to feel the sense of being special when Marcus talked to her, Charlie's smirk dimmed a little bit because she was never normally made to feel like this, after all her master had abandoned her and she was left alone for decades, it was so very very strange...

"Well thank you. I appreciate that."

Grinning happily, Charlie stood up and pushed his pout in; "Don't be such a baby, anyone would think you were begging for me to drain you."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 am

Marcus could tell that the way she was grinning had something to do with the way he was blushing because the more he blushed, the wider her grin got. His blush got wider without him knowing when he realised that the rush of blood to his cheeks probably made him smell lovely to Charlie,

"There surely can be some animal imagery... but I feel rabbits would be closer to the truth." he quipped before blushing, "Such a lovely lady as yourself? How could I ever say no to you? As for strain... I feel that if given another chance I can give a better showing."

Even as he finished his sentance he was blushing. He saw her smirk dim a little bit and he tilted his head to the side, suddenly afraid that he'd offended her in some way. He was happy when she grinned again,

"Well maybe not drain me..." he chuckled as he blushed, "But I would love to see you well fed. I don't want you ever to go hungry while I'm around."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 am

Charlie smirked a little bit and she laughed freely, there was indeed some better images to describe what they were doing last time they were together, and they were going at it similar to rabbits, although she had never really understood that idea before.

"Come on then, why don't you give me that showing you dare devil you?" she grinned

Even when he said that he would be able to perform better this time around Charlie grinned and laughed darkly, apparating herself to his bed, in a seperate room, so that he would have to come and find her, and she felt a faint feeling of excitement rising within her.

She wanted this, and she liked the feeling of it, but more importantly, the feeling of being with him.

Charlie wondered whether she was going to be able to see this man again after tonight, and if she was not, then she needed to tell him now...so that he didn't get the wrong idea.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down