Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night On The Town (Open)

2 posters

Go down

A Night On The Town (Open) Empty A Night On The Town (Open)

Post by Briony Romain Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 am

Briony grinned, she was glad that she had decided to blow off her husbands offer to go out to the cinema this afternoon, it meant she had done her lesson plan, and it is because of that effort that she was now free to come out this evening and get her hair out for a few hours away from school related problems, like policies for bullying and stuff like that.

Slamming two galleons down on the counter Briony held up two hands and two double shots of whiskey were supplied to her and the bartender knew that she had paid right then for all the drinks this evening she would be drinking.

Briony sighed happily and let the sound of the throbbing music surround her ears, it was magical, almost. And soon she lost herself in the latest song from the Chimera Brothers.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Night On The Town (Open) Empty Re: A Night On The Town (Open)

Post by Katrina Starr Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 am

Katrina groaned and rubbed her temples as she entered the club. "I need a stiff drink in the worst way" she muttered sullenly to herself. She walked up to the bar where the only other person there was a woman. "Bartender!" she barked "some firewhiskey." She slammed two gold coins on the counter and took her shot before slamming it back. It had been such a long and tiring day. After the meeting with the headmistress of Hogwarts, she had gone to her office to unpack and prepare for the new year. Her lesson plans were finished all the way through Christmas break. Sitting down on a rickety stool she side and folded her arms across her chest as she listened to the music flow through the crowd. Turning to the woman next to her she said "Do I know you?"

Katrina Starr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 am

Brionys eyes jerked open and she moved her head slowly towards the source of the talking, the voice sounded familiar, she knew it from somewhere and as she saw the speaker she knew exactly why, giving a swift smile, which could have been interpreted as the corners of her mouth twitching Briony turned her whe body towards the woman.

"Of course you know me."

With a small chuckle Briony sipped her shot and she shivered softly, it felt good to have some alcohol in her at last.

"We met not a few hours ago...Katrina, new Head of Gryffindor house."

Briony smiled again and slammed back the rest of the shot with barely a grimace but as she looked out over the crowd briefly Briony's eyes flashed and she saw someone that shouldn't have been there, German? Or no?

"Briony Romain."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Starr Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 am

Katrina smiled at the woman who had hired her. "I'm sorry Briony, it's been a long day." She pretended not to notice the spark of rage she saw in the woman's eyes as she glanced over the crowd. 'It's none of my business' she thought quietly.

Katrina Starr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 am

Briony smiled her swift smile again, maybe because of the alcohol she was ingesting it was putting her in a more sociable state, but she leant against the bar looking at the people dancing, and nodded her head.

"It certainly has, I need some alcohol in me to improve it."

With that Briony reached behind her and picked up the other shot, tipping it back in one go with a happy little sigh and she leant back against the bar as soon as she was done with the drink, knowing she's burn at least 10 galleons tonight.

"Work talk? Or no work talk?" she asked with a grin
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Starr Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 am

"I know how you feel" said Katrina as she picked up her own shot "Your husband and I had a nice conversation about the new school term earlier in my office." She knew after then wine she drank with Richard earlier that she shouldn't be drinking more on top of it. 'Oh well' she thought 'it's the summer holidays anyway' and with that she threw back the shot. "Definitely non work talk" she said smiling "Lord, knows we deal enough with work during the day."

Katrina Starr
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Briony nodded, she knew that Richard was probably going to get to know all of the Heads of House and that in her book wasn't such a bad thing, after all, they had to work together with her to make the school better, and she didn't want a war on her hands every meeting.

"That's nice of him, I'm surprised that he's not busy already, his Ministry work keeps him on his toes a lot."

Ordering two more double shots Briony waited for them to come, leaning on the bar, and staring impatiently at the bartender as he talked to some girls...sighing she turned back, 'If only he knew who I was...' she thought to herself.

"That sounds good to me, my head is likely to implode if we talk about work, so, where do you come from then? Which lovely part of this world?" she said, a little sarcastically, the world was far from lovely.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Juliet Knew that she did not belong in this place any more but she did not care she strolled the streets of the city of her birth before stopping at the Brimstone she could use a drink and maybe she could find someone to talk to though she usually liked solitude she was craving to have a conversation with someone, someone other than herself.

Spying to women talking Juliet made her way over to them with her drink. "Mind if I join you?" She asked and waited for an answer for she was taught that it was rude to just sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Briony sighed, and turned around when she heard a voice talking to her, it was a woman that she had never seen before, and immediately when she noticed how she had spoken she noticed why, she was a German. What was a German doing here? Talking to her? Did she have a deathwish?

Smiling calmly Briony gestured for the woman to come closer and she smirked over the top of her drink, well, wouldn't this be a very interesting conversation.

"Please do, what is your name?"

The smirk never breaking from her face Briony tilted her head back and chucked the shot that she had been holding.

"I'm Briony Romain."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

"I am Juliet Charlienco." Juliet said as she sat down she had the feeling that she really was not welcome but at the moment she did not care she may live in Germany but she was not German by birth infact she was English but she had developed a German accent over time and that is probably what Briony heard.

Was it a safe time to tell her that she spent the majority of life here no because that would make her a traitor and she would die unless she was willing to be a spy which was something she really did not want to do for now she saluted the German flag and Durmstrang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 am

Briony smiled, for what she knew of it the name Charlienco was not one of the ones that was on the list of people who needed to be given a seeing to so she let it slide for now, it seemed she was just here to enjoy herself, as was she, if she made no trouble, neither would Briony.

This of course was not always Briony's mentality. Only her mentality when she was on her way to being very drunk.

"Nice to meet you Juliet."

Nodding at her Briony's lips twitched into her smile and gestures at the club around her, the noise dying down slightly as the song was changed.

"What brings you to Brimstone on this fine night?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 am

"Honestly I just got bored and was in town so I decided to head over." Really she had no reason to be in the town at all other than the fact that she thought that she wanted to find a way to right the wrongs that she made against her home country but she was not ready to admit that or was totally sure if she wanted to do that.

"And Why are you here?"

Juliet took a sip of her drink and waited for a reply if she would get one. Knowing that she could very well get killed if anyone found out that she was having a very civil conversation with the enemy or if they found out her past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Briony nodded, it seemed like a very valid reason to her, after all bordom was common among people today, that in fact was the reason that she was here and she hoped that nobody would catch onto the fact she was talking to a German and hadn't ripped their kidney out yet.

Tossing back one of her shots Briony smirked, why was she here?

"There's a very simple answer to that, I'm stressed, I'm 22 and I'm wanting to get absolutely off my face on vodka."

Offering the woman the other shot that she had not yet drunk Briony grinned: "Care to join me?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down