Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking Out Books

2 posters

Go down

Checking Out Books Empty Checking Out Books

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

If you intend to remove a book from the library that does not require a reservation give your name and the title of the piece below. The check out is for one week, that's seven days. I will send you a late notice on the eighth day there is a three day grace period adding up to ten days total and then actions will be taken, such as detention, thank you.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Checking Out Books Empty Library

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Do you have a list of books that seems interesting? I would like some books about Potions or the Dark Arts.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Checking Out Books Empty Re: Checking Out Books

Post by Morgan King Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:10 pm

A broad smile swept across Morgan's face, her fist customer. "Let me see what I can do." she nodded to the girl. "Both Potions and the Dark Arts are quite broad subjects, so too shall be the lists, unless you can narrow it down a bit." Pulling out her wand she gave it a flick and a quill began to dance swiftly over a piece paper, penning the titles that sprang to her mind. "Are you intent on brewing, ingredients selection, the history of Potions, or simply a list of them and what they do?" she asked coming around the counter. "And for the Dark Arts, cursed, jinxes, hexes, pox, work with the dead, the soul, or the ever living?" she named a few topics off the top of her head. "Ah, here we are!" she smiled cheerily when the list floated before her complete, she handed it to the girl.

Potions
Dark Arts

Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Wraiths, Inferi, Dementors, and Demons
By Unknown Author

How to Live Forever
by Arsenius Jigger
Controlling Ones Enemies
by Unknown Author [right]

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Dark arts, Defnce Against
by Anna Wright

Advanced Potion-Making
by Libatius Borage.
The Dark Forces
by Quintin Tremble

Brewing Galleons From Your Own Kitchen
by Goody Willems
Darkness Through the Ages
by Unknown Author

Concoctions for Protection
by Meribell Leighou

Invisibility, and Other Useful Skills
by Augy Blot

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Teresa began feeling a little giddy as the librarian started asking questions. Then she gave her a list. Teresa looked at the list.

"That's a lot," Teresa started. "Well, I think I'll like to borrow all of them, please. Next time I'm here, a list of books about Occlumency would be nice, too. Thank you, Madam Morgan King."

Teresa beamed at her.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 pm

"Not a problem!" Morgan beamed giving her wand a whirl. "These book will be due in one week, that's the twenty-eighth." she explained her brows rising slightly. "I do however understand that classes can be pretty hectic, so there is a three day grace period, totaling ten days, the thirty-first." she explained as the books floated through the air into her arms. "Before I give you this book however," she added holding out, 'Wraiths, Inferi, Dementors, and Demons By Unknown Author' "This is from the restricted section and I need you to sign this form." Morgan passed the girl a clipboard, she had already begun to think up Occlumency books as she did this.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Teresa took the clipboard from Madam Morgan King and signed the paper. Hopefully she could finish all the books in ten days. She is a fast reader, but she checked out a lot of books and some of them are thick. Well, books could be renewal.

She put the clipboard on the desk and giggled. "I can see you look up books. I wonder how the gears in your brain functions fully when you do that many times. Well, see you on the thirty - first, or sooner."

Teresa grabbed all the books she was checking out and walked out of the library. Suddenly, she turned around but, was still able to balance all twelve books in her arms. "I'm Teresa Maria King. Nice to meet you, Madam Morgan King."

Then she was gone with a distant sound of a bell.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down