Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Again (Anne and Briony)

2 posters

Go down

Talking Again (Anne and Briony) Empty Talking Again (Anne and Briony)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 am

Anne was once again knocking on the headmistresses door. She knew she should have come to see her sooner but she was slightly scared of this woman.

She was still covered in bruises, that she had left as a reminder. The scar 'mudblood' still shined brightly on her arm. Nothing had worked, Damien's cream worked for a while then it came back brighter than before.

Anne stood waiting to be told to enter, She was slightly nervous, remembering the talk in the kitchen. She had been very stupid and was ready to be punished for her recklessness.

She thought about bringing her pensive but decided against it. She would be better off telling her the story

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Talking Again (Anne and Briony) Empty Re: Talking Again (Anne and Briony)

Post by Briony Romain Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Briony heard another knock on her door and she wondered who it might be, hopefully it was someone that didn't want something important because Briony had enough to deal with as it was, with a small sigh she took her wand and waved it at the door so it opened, with a raised eyebrow she saw who it was and waved them inside of the office.

Wondering what it was that Anne was here for, Briony sighed softly and closed the book that she had been writing the latest finance reports in, and they were looking surprisingly good for the end of year surprise that she had in store.

"Well hello there Anne, anything you want to tell me?" she said looking at the girl directly.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 am

Anne stood there awkwardly, She was very uncomfortable. She knew she had to tell her but she didn't like how she behaved. Anne tok a deep breath and began to talk.

"As I'm sure you heard from Professor Slytherin, I was tortured in the Shreiking Shack." She told her knees. She had reheased this several times. She couldn't break down in front of the Head.

"I thought it would be wise to inform you what he looks like, so no one else can be hurt like I was." She said ow talking to the leg of her desk. She was ver embarased. She han not been smart.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Briony raised an eyebrow, indeed she had not been told and this angered her a little, she was supposed to have the full co-operation of the staff and if that wasn't happening then there must be a darn good reason why something this important wasn't told to her.

"No unfortunately I was not told, and, I will have to have a word with Professor Slytherin about that later." she said with a frown.

Now when she offered up a description Briony nodded her head and motioned for her to go ahead, although she was sure that if it was a German she could just kill him with little effort.

"Go on then, tell me and I will form some sort of notice for everyone to see about this boy."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:43 am

Anne took a deep breath. She was pretty sure she didn't have it in her to kill a child.

"He's about two inches taller than me. I'm not sure though I was on the floor. He is blond, with blue eyes. He's a kid around 11." She said still talking to her knees. She wasn't sure what to think anymore.

"I can show you what he looks like if you give me a moment to get my pensive." She decided that it would most likely be better.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Briony made some brief notes down on a scrap of parchment and she couldn't help but think that it was all a bit vague and there were plenty of boys in Hogwarts that fitted this description.

When the suggestion of a pensieve came up Briony nodded her head and flicked the door to her office open with her wand.

"That would be a better idea I would think, more accurate as we dont want any other students being reprimanded for something they didn't do."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am

Anne nodded than walked out of the office. Once out of sight of the door she ran to her dorm. She got her pensive and found the vile of the memory. She suddered slightly and chose the one of her in the shack. She carefull carried it back to the office.

"Ok." Anne said pouring her memory in the pensive. She took a deep breath and gesture to say that Professor Romain could go in.

She didn't know if she wanted anyone to see this but she knew that for the safty of the students she had to let her.

Her mind replayed the memory that the head was going to enter.

Anne's wand was gone from her hand. She was defeceless. She was draged across the floor and thrown to the ground. She heard him say from almost far away "I'm going to teach you a lesson" She was scared, but she didn't let her fear show.

Anne screamed when the curse hit her. She felt like she was being burned alive and stabed all over her body. She wanted nothing more than to black out, to die, but she would never let him know that. She waited for the pain to stop. Praying that she wouldn't die.

Anne shrieked again, she closed her eyes and prayed it would end. It ended, but he barely waited before starting up again. Her screams filled the empty house. The pain was almost too much, but Anne had always been a fighter.

He lifted the cuse angain and stated to beat her with his hands, she was too weak to fight back. She waited again, relizing what was going to happen, she had seen it before. it was a thousand times worse to live it.

Anne knew some of her bones were broken but she didn't care, she had to survive, for the people she loved. She wouldn't join her parents yet. He stoped beating her, and started to curse her again. She screamed in pain for what felt like forever. When he stoped she managed to take a few shaky breaths. She wanted to die, for this pain to end.

He began the curse again, but stoped shortly after. Anne knew what was comming he was going to cut her arm.

Anne watched and screamed as he carved the word into her arm. 'MUDBLOOD' when he was done, he stood up and asked.

"Had enough?" Anne didn't answer, she knew better. She prayed that he would leave.

Anne watched the evil boy leave, and tried to get off the floor but found she couldn't. She was ging to die here on the floor of the building she once loved. She need someone to rescue her, she needed someone to save her. she closed her eyes and waited for death.

She looked up at Proffesor Romain she wonderd what her reaction would be to the boy in the memory.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Briony waited patiently for the girl to come back with the pensieve and when she did, she waited until she was told she could view the memory and then Briony ducked her head into the pensieve and waited for it to begin.

The memory that she saw made her a little bit surprised that a boy that young could do something of this nature, but then again, she could of when she was his age. Probably for the same reason too, as she used to be a keen supremasict when she was younger.

As soon as the memory had finished Briony began to write down the exact description of the boy so that she wouldn't forget it, and would have an artist, probably Charlotte, sketch it up for her.

"Thank you for showing me such an important memory, I will be sure not to tell a soul of what I saw in the pensieve." she nodded "An accurate description and artists impression of the boy will be drawn and placed up around the school."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Anne nodded than picked up her pensive she quietly left the office. She mutter "Thnaks" as she let. She didn't really like what had happened to her. It scared her. She had only gone to the head to make sure that everyone was safe. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt like she was. It would be horrabal. She wouldn't stand for it.

Anne walked back to her dorm wondering how many more bad things were going to happen to her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Briony raised an eyebrow almost incredulously as the girl just picked up the pensieve and then left, it was trying her patience that she would be able to act towards her in such a manner and she hoped that she would not do so in the future.

Sighing lightly she made a note to go and talk to Charlotte about drawing this up only after she had made sure that she was suitably destressed, she didn't want Lucia to shout at her after all. The thought of that made her smile, as she drunk her umpteenth cup of coffee.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down