Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi)

Go down

Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi) Empty Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Ivano thought that Tabi needed some lessons in self defense and he decided that he would be the one to teach them. He walked over to the Cold Room where he had asked her to meet him.

He had left his dagger in his dorm room it was going to be just basic self defense without any weapons. He really wanted to know that he could believe that she could defend herself if he was not around to protect her. He hardly slept all night for he was thinking of ways that he could show her how to defend herself if she found herself with a wand or cornered.

Back to top Go down

Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi) Empty Re: Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Tabi had received a message from Ivano to meet him in the cold room for some training.

The problem was that Tabi had training over the last year with Leshia and Damien, and she knew how to fight. She wanted to learn after she had gotten attacked so they spent the majority of the summer fighting each other in the basement at his parents house.

The problem that she had at the lake was fear of Damien. As far as she had been taught, she was his wife to be and he made the rules, and she had to obey them. It started the day the contract was signed. So she was doing what she was told to do.

This was the lesson she needed to break herself of.

Tabi felt a little better telling Ivano about her getting attacked but there was many things that she still needed to stay. She was just ready to brake free from her parents rules and be her own person.

Back to top Go down

Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi) Empty Re: Training and talking (Ivano and Tabi)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Ivano smiled when he saw Tabi enter the room walking over to her he placed an arm around her shoulder. "Thank you for coming beautiful. First off is there anything that you would like to talk about?" He wanted her to make sure that she could be relaxed around her.

He turned so he could look into her eyes he really loved her eyes. Though he loved everything about her and wanted to make sure she was safe the story that she told at the lake about being attacked did nothing to calm his mind. Also if he was correct she had to learn to stand up to Damien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Tabi could not help but blush every time he called her beautiful. There were many times she did not feel that way. When he asked her if there was anything that she wanted to talk about, there were many things she wanted to talk about.

"If I told you everything we would never get any training done." Tabi started to do some stretches.

"My main problem is the marriage contract and I just want it to be over, until that is gotten rid of I will feel that Damien has this hold over me." She had never thought it would turn out this way.

"I know that I shouldn't have said anything to Tessa, a Slytherin's duty it to their family and that families business is its own, but I thought I was helping her out so she could understand him better. I think the two of them are perfect for each other."

Tabi sat on the floor to stretch out her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

"Alright thank you for sharing my dear Tabi. I want you to know that what ever you tell me will stay between us. So feel free to tell me what ever is on your mind." After he had said that he removed his shirt for he was starting to feel quite warm.

He had already stretched while he waited for her to arrive so he sat on the ground and waited for her to finish her stretching. "Have you learned anything about how to fight?" He asked for it would help to know what she knew so that he could improve her skills and show her new ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 am

Tabi blushed a little when he had thanked her for sharing, no one ever thanked her before for anything.

"You welcome, I feel very comfortable with you for reasons I cannot explain. and I also feel like I can tell you anything. So if there is anything you want to know just ask me.

When Ivano took off his shirt she couldn't help but stare a little. He looked awful well toned for someone who was 12 almost 13. After she realized that she was staring too long her cheeks got a bright red tinge too them and she looked at the floor finishing her stretches.

Doing one final stretch which was a backbend she flipped her legs over her head and stood up.

When he asked about her training she knew she didn't want to lie to him so she told him the truth.

"I have had a lot of training over the last two summers, in basic fighting. My problem with Damien is I have also been taught to be submissive to him, thats why I didn't fight back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down