Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Lesson Forward (Tabi)

Go down

The First Lesson Forward (Tabi) Empty The First Lesson Forward (Tabi)

Post by Angel Valentine Thu May 17, 2012 6:12 am

She knew it was a big challenge taking on an apprentice, she knew this because she was one herself in Hogwarts. Her professor had been very frustrated at teaching students in a classroom then teaching her on the side. She didn't mind it because it had changed her whole life.

She currently sat on her desk grading papers as she waited for her first apprentice to arrive.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The First Lesson Forward (Tabi) Empty Re: The First Lesson Forward (Tabi)

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 am

Tabi was so glad that Professor Valentine had chosen her to be an apprentice for potions, she knew that this would make her father very proud. She also knew that this apprenticeship would be a lot easier since it was not being run by her father, of which she was glad.

Tabi wanted to make sure she made a good showing for her first lesson, so she made sure to arrive to the lesson a good 10 mins early and knocking on the door before she entered. Walking into the room she noticed the professor sitting at the desk grading papers so she went and sat down at a desk in the front waiting for instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

She raised her head seeing that Miss Prewett had entered without her asking her to. She said nothing about this but made a mental note to ask her to knock next time.

Putting her grading away in her desk, she turned to look at the young girl before her.

"Well Miss Prewett, I'd like to say that first of all I am glad you have taken a likening to potions, but I must ask, why Potions? What are you seeking out of this apprenticeship?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Tabi sat there and listened to the Professor's questions,

"My father is a potion master, so I know all about potions. I want to follow in my fathers foot steps and become a Potion's Mistress." Tabi smiled

"I love love to take over his shop one day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Wed May 23, 2012 7:05 am

Angel smiled and wrote it down before asking her the next question.

"Fascinating, now for the next question, what is a potion that you most wish to concoct?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:07 am

Tabi thought about all of the potions that she had done and which one her father would never let her touch because it was too complicated.

"Well I can only think of two potions I have not to help with at the was the Polyjuice potion, and Wolfsbane." Tabi answered with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 am

Angel smiled softly and nodded letting the quill write the answers for themselves. The girl seemed pretty confident, but then again most Slytherins were.

"Okay, well I can tell you now those potions I will easily teach you, if you earn it" she said raising her brow.

She knew that the girl had potential, after all her father was a potions master.

"Now tell me, why do you think I chose you?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down