Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters of love, and sorrow (Ivano and Tabi)

Go down

Letters of love, and sorrow (Ivano and Tabi) Empty Letters of love, and sorrow (Ivano and Tabi)

Post by Ivano Romano Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 am

My dearest Tabi,

Life here at Durmstrang is a lot different than life at Hogwarts. For one I don't understand what the professors are saying half the time because of the language barrier. Another reason is you are not here with me, oh how I wish you were by my side at this very moment but you are not so I am writing this owl as it were.

I so wish that I could of just stayed but no I had to go with my parents, I am sorry that I wasn't able to give you a proper goodbye but my father wanted to leave so quickly I wasn't entirely sure why the sudden urge to move until a few days ago I over heard him talking to mother something about fleeing the country so he would not end up in prison or worse killed. I guess that is why I am stuck here miles away from my heart is for my heart is truly with you Tabi.

With great love and sorrow
Ivano

Ivano Romano
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Letters of love, and sorrow (Ivano and Tabi) Empty Re: Letters of love, and sorrow (Ivano and Tabi)

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:46 am

My Love,

It has been so hard for me around here since you left, first I had the summer with my parents. I am so sick and tired of being paraded around like Damien's little wifey to be. Granted he hates it as much as I do so we have learned to cope.

My parents were once again on Leshia all summer long, I am her twin and I feel all of her pain and no matter how much I try I cannot make it go away. She coped very well, she is very strong. I had a issue when I got back to school I had missed you so much that I was actually crying in the common room. I hate it when people see me weak.

I am really sorry that life for you is hard at Durmstrang, maybe you can find someone to help you out. I know you don't like to ask for help, but just this once it will be ok.

Remember I love you, and write to me soon....

Your Love forever, Tabi

Back to top Go down