Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely (Charmin and Dycelle)

2 posters

Go down

Lovely (Charmin and Dycelle) Empty Lovely (Charmin and Dycelle)

Post by Dycelle Doholov Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Dycelle entered the bar with a flourish. He felt the attraction ease off of him, as vain as it was, what could you expect from a mateless veela? He grinned and waved to some of the girls in the corner allowing them to melt openly. Across the way though he saw possibily the most darling woman ever.

"Hello there," he mumbled sliding into the seat beside her with a large grin.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lovely (Charmin and Dycelle) Empty Re: Lovely (Charmin and Dycelle)

Post by Charmin Rolans Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Charmin was bored at the moment, her life was so dull and she needed a pick me up. Ever since Vierdos' connection with her had been broken by some un-known force, he'd vanished off the face of the earth and she couldn't care less. It just meant she had no one to boss around, and this information annoyed her greatly. She was dreadfully bored at the moment, and she tossed her hair over her shoulder as she made her way to the Slaughterhouse, a club she liked.

Once inside, she moved straight a chair and took a seat as she stared around at all of the other creatures dancing closely together. She missed and craved the touch of another man, it was driving her insane. Even a woman would satisfy her needs, she wasn't all that picky. She hissed as a not so handsome looking man walked over to her and called her 'sugar', her fangs bared. He quickly moved on, and she twirled her hair around her finger until the most handsome man she'd ever seen entered.

He waved at a few girls in the corner, and Charmin smiled in amusement as they seemingly melted at him even looking their way, before they giggled and whispered amongst themselves. No matter how affected Charmin was by his pure handsomeness, she would not let this show too much as he slid into the seat beside her. Her eyes widened a fraction that he would even sit beside her, and she breathed in his scent. Ah, veela. "Why hello, and whats a handsome fellow like yourself doing here, hmm?"

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 am

Dycelle leaned back and smiled at the woman. He ordered a drink and gave a wink to bartender who almost melted at the same time as getting the Fire Whiskey.

"Why I am speaking to a most lovely woman like yourself." He replied back casually with a laid back grin of his own.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Charmin felt as if she was loosing herself within his enticing eyes that were most addictive to stare at. She knew it was his Veela charm, yet she couldn't help but stare deeply within their depths and loose herself. She was jolted back to reality as he called her a 'lovely woman', and she smirked confidently as if she had already knew that.

Which she did.

"Excuse me," she snarled at the woman as she handed the veela his drink and began to eye him hungrily. "But I believe that there is more than one customer at this table. I'd like an O+ Cocktail, hmm?" The lady blushed, vanished and appeared a moment later with her blood drink. Charmin then turned her attention back to him.

"You flatter me so, whats your name?" She asked as she took a sip from her drink.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Dycelle noted that she drank blood. This meant one thing, obviously that she was a vampire. Or she had an extreme kink for blood. Not that it didn't fly with just so much as he wouldn't die the next morning when he woke up. He smirked at the woman.

"If flattery is honesty than so be it." He replied back casually before noting her treatment to the waiter also and changing his smirk to a grin. "Anyone ever tell you, you're interesting? You are." Before adding with a wink. "You can call me Prince Charming... or Dycelle. And yours would be..." he trailed off.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Charmin's smirk morphed into a genuine smile that rarely showed on her features - and mostly when she was being complimented or when she'd done something good instead of mutual or evil. She didn't often do good deeds, though she did like to be the good guy now and then. Though, the bad girl just had an appeal to it that she couldn't resist.

"Gah, I can just feel my ego swelling under your insistent praise. I guess I should throw back a few compliments, you are mighty attractive yourself, and that's not just the Veela charm either." She grinned at him. Charmin raised an eyebrow at him when she was called interesting.

"I have been called many things, bitch, cold-hearted monster, she-devil, but interesting is a new one." She grinned back and almost swooned at his wink. Almost.

"I think i'll stick to Dycelle. Charmin." She then supplied her name.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Dycelle ordered another drink from a male waiter this time. The male one sent him and thunderous glance and shuffled away. He rolled his eyes at the male. Females were attracted to the scent of his pheromones and then males were retracted from them. He knew that understand.

"Insistent or persuasive? I know that some say beauty is a curse however, those people don't see the blessing." He pointed out. He was vain occasionally and this was one of those times. "Then I insist those people are complete liars. You are quite interesting and your name is extremely unique." He commented smiling at her trying to contain the veela charm.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down