Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely (open)

2 posters

Go down

Lovely (open)  Empty Lovely (open)

Post by Deito Dozvettes Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 am

Deito was alone. Well technically speaking. That was what he felt whenever Adrynn was away. He had a house-elf watching over her while Deito enjoyed himself. Mars was a good elf. Perhaps Deito gave him less credit than he should've. So he did a little sight-seeing. Whistling he entered the 'abandoned asylum' he smiled. Alone wasn't all that bad. Skipping through the asylum, reveling in the feel of the sweetened darkness, he smiled as he felt the darkness hissing at the disturbance which was himself. It was a sweet feeling really.

"Oh this is lovely." He murmured rolling his neck and contentedly eying the place. The hallway was deep and dark and he felt such ease at being in the place.

Deito Dozvettes
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lovely (open)  Empty Re: Lovely (open)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Raven heard someone walking through the asylum and she poked her head out of one of the doors, she had recently been absorbing some spirits and they always made her look, a little monsterous, especially when they were evil like the ones in residence here.

She wondered who this person might be, why they hadn't knocked before entering her home.

Raven grinned and let out a loud scream before beginning to run through the asylum, the spirits having made her eyes and the skin around them black so I looked like she had no eyes, only socket from far away, and the skin around her lips was black too.

Stopping at the end of the corridor that the perosn had entered Raven tilted her head to one side and smiled crookedly.

"Hello." she said "You came to visit me?"
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deito Dozvettes Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Deito turned around and bowed at the waist in a more than necessary flaunt of respect.

"Good day madam." He mentally noted her coal eyes. "My what big eyes you have," he quoted a red (or was it magenta?) riding (or was it ridden) hood (was it sweatshirt?). He replied with a devious grin.

"Are you a wraith?" Catching his manners he added: "It is of my utmost pleasure to meet you and your fine establishment of a home.

Deito Dozvettes
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down