Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The Need? (Senium and Eva)

2 posters

Go down

What Is The Need? (Senium and Eva) Empty What Is The Need? (Senium and Eva)

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 am

There was one thought running through Seniums head as she walked through the weapons room of Hogwarts, there was a very big undertone of violence in the school and she wondered, just what was the need, she knew that they were in the middle of a war, but what she did not understand was why they needed to be so violent? Had they not tried to talk it out peacefully?

Sighing, she dismissed the thought, of course they would have, they would not have just waged war for no reason, and killed all of those people for no reason as a result of their petty war, pausing in front of the glass, Senium tapped her mothers ring, they would still be alive if it wasn't for this war.

Today, was a reasonably good day for Senium, she had undergone massive blood therapy before coming here, and luckily it was holding, for now.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

What Is The Need? (Senium and Eva) Empty Re: What Is The Need? (Senium and Eva)

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 am

Eva was walking around the castle. She was tired but had to keep going. She needed to stay in school. Her mom had told her she could stay home if she wanted but she didn't want to. She liked it here. There was so much magic and fun. She walked inot a room she had never seen before and frowned when she saw it was full of weapons. She hated war. She saw another girl and walked up to her. She looked nice enough.

"Hello, I'm Eva." She said brightly. No matter how she was feeling she was still herself happy and hyper. Nothing not even the cancer would take that from her.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 am

Senium was a little lost in looking at the weapons, some of them looked like they might be able to be used in her puppetry, and made a note to send a list to her Grandpapa when she had time, hearing someone enter the room she felt as if she shouldn't be here all of a sudden, and she turned her head to see if it was a professor.

Smiling a relieved looking smile when a rather friendly looking student approached her, Senium held out the hand that did not hold her ring upon it towards the new student, who seemed as if she wanted to make her acquaintence, for which Senium was very glad of;

"Well hello there, I'm Senium, Senium Nex it's nice to meet you Eva." she smiled gently "What brings you here?" she asks with a large smile.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 am

Eva smiled at the girl she didn't really like the room though. It wasn't her thing. She would never do anything violent, not that she had the time. But on her bucket list was to discover as much as she could about the castle so she was looking around. She wanted a bit of help. Some things she couldn't do on her own. She smiled wondering who;s help she could get.

"Nice to meet you too!" She said with a huge grin. She liked this girl she seemed nice. "I was just exploring. Doing things for my bucket list." She said smiling at her. She had long since accepted that fact that she was going to die. She was still fighting, though, and she was going to make the best out of the life she had. "What are you doing here?" She asked wondering.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Senium nodded her head a little and she smiled lightly, there was something about the people at Hogwarts, most of them were either depressed or dying, and she hoped that it wasn't due to the war or something else that might be going on that she couldn't fix, she wanted everyone to be happy, and she knew that sometimes that just wasn't possible.

"Oh I see, well then why would coming to this little room be something that you would put on your bucket list, it's not somewhere that I would think that you would like to come to..." she asked a little curiously.

Shrugging her shoulders a little, Senium thought that it would be a good idea to keep the real reason secret, she had been telling far too many people about her art recently, and she didn't think that her Grandpapa would be very pleased with her;

"I'm just here because I found this interesting little room and wondered what was in here, I've never seen it before."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 am

Eva smiled at Senium. She didn't come here per say for her list. she was just wondering she was rather happy right now. Most people were alive and well. She smiled wondering what it would be like to lose someone close to her. She shook her head that wouldn't happen.

"Well, this room is not on my list but exploring the castle is." She said smiling.

"Well that's cool. You know you can trust me right." She said to her. "I would take your secret to the grave." She said smiling at her. It wasn't even to far off.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:10 am

Senium smiled gently when she was told that Eva was not meaning to find this room as part of her bucket list, but instead she was merely stumbling upon it, as Senium herself had done, and thought that it was a good thing to add to your bucket list, Hogwarts was a big place, it needed exploring.

"Have you seen anything else interesting on your travels?" she asked with a happy smile "I can imagine that in a castle this size and of this much magical power, there are some interesting things to see."

Blinking a little when Eva had almost read what she was thinking, Senium smiled lightly;

"Why thank you, it's nice to know that there is someone I can trust and come to if I ever need to tell it, thank you very much." she repeated.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down