Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions (Cobalt and Senium)

2 posters

Go down

Questions (Cobalt and Senium) Empty Questions (Cobalt and Senium)

Post by Senium Nex Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Senium wandered through the corridors of Hogwarts, she had decided to come back early from the holidays to ask Professor Smith something without the danger of any other students knowing about it, she just hoped that he would be able to help her with what she had questions about, he was the only person that she knew who might even have the first idea about how to help her. And if she was going to do what she was planning, she might as well pick up some subtle hints as well from Cobalt while she was there.

Of course, she knew that she would have to keep it secret from the Professors at school, from Humphrey, from everybody, she just hoped that she would be able to when the time came. She knew that she would be proud of what she was doing, getting bad people off the streets, however, she hoped that she wouldn't slip up and get in trouble, because she most likely would do...then again, it was exciting wasn't it?

Biting her lip she tugged the chest behind her, not being able to do any other magic apart from Transfiguration and her family trait was really beginning to annoy her, why couldn't she just levitate this damn case to his office it would be a whole lot easier than lugging it behind her like this. When she finally reached his office, Senium paused, caught her breath and knocked on the door, waiting for Cobalt to answer her.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Questions (Cobalt and Senium) Empty Re: Questions (Cobalt and Senium)

Post by Cobalt Smith Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Cobalt hummed a little to himself as he finished writing up some lesson plans for the new year. He liked to relax in his office when the children weren't actually supposed to be at school yet. However, Briony's recent 'open school' policy meant that orphans or other students could stay over the holidays if they had nowhere else to go.

He raised an eyebrow at the sounds of something heavy being dragged against the stone floor. It was quite perplexing that the person didn't just levitate the object. Unless, of course, they couldn't. Sniffing the air, Cobalt caught the scent of polished wood and knew who it was. Smiling a little bit he waved the door open with his wand and began to levitate the trunk into the room,

"That looks heavy Senium." he noted with a smile, "Come in, come in."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

Senium smiled when Cobalt opened the door for her, she was glad that he was here she wasnt sure if he would be just yet, after all he could be at home with Charlotte, unless she was here too. The castle was beautiful and she did prefer to be here rather than at home, it was just so much more exciting, more things to do.

"Yeah it is a little bit." she laughed happily and wiped at her brow, picking up the chest again and dragging it into Cobalt's office before letting it go again when she had gotten next to the desk, her hands were red and marked and she blew on them to try and make them feel better "Its times like these I just wish I could learn one charm, even if it is to save my hands."

"Sorry to intrude, if you're busy I could always come back later, but there's something that I want to ask you about." she smiled happily, but she noticed the pile of papers on Cobalt's desk, it looked like he had been busy before she had come to talk to him "You might be the only person I know who I can ask about it." Senium stated, although it sounded ominous, it was true.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

Senium was lucky to have caught him here to be honest. Charlotte was off visiting Viktor and though he didn't really approve of the relationship there was little he could do about it. Any other time and he probably would have been at home. Or in Belgium,

"Well don't worry, before you go I'll charm it to weigh a lot less." he assured her with a smile before nodding, "Well if you'd like you can come to me whenever you need something charmed. I can make most charms permanent too."

He chuckled a little bit and shrugged,

"I was writing lesson plans but you and I both know I usually just wing it instead." he told her with a smirk before he raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "So... what would I know that others would not Seni?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

Senium was glad to hear that Cobalt was going to charm the suitcase when she left, it would be a lot easier to carry especially given the fact it had a large heavy gun in the bottom of it. She didn't want to be found with something like that, and to be honest she would have thought the wards at Hogwarts would have gone off when she entered with the case, but they hadnt.

"Thank you Cobalt!" she grinned happily "I would like that very much, it would come in handy, sometimes I wonder how muggles cope when they need to haul heavy things around." she sighed "I always fancied one of those bottomless bags too...they just...look cool."

It was true, Senium did know that Cobalt normally just winged it in lessons, however she was more than happy to be able to have this time with Cobalt. Even if it meant she was tempting him away from doing something he really should.

"Well I found this in my grandpapa's room, it was hidden and I'd never seen it before and, well there are some things I just...need explaining to me." she stated opening the case up "I think he was like...an assassin or something!"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 am

Cobalt chuckled a little bit when she thanked him and merely smiled as he twirled his wand around. Pointing it at the bag, he made it nearly weightless. Nearly because if he made it actually weightless then it'd just float off into space,

"It's not a problem Seni. I often wonder the same thing but I suppose they just get used to it." he told her before smirking slightly, "Would you like me to make it bottomless?"

Cobalt hummed a little bit when she told him that she had found it in her grandfather's room. He was honestly beginning to wonder if this day would ever come but it seemed that it had. He smiled a little bit,

"We prefer the term wetboy. Assassins sometimes miss after all." he told her quietly, "I didn't know your grandfather very well but I knew OF him quite well. And... you're right. He was an assassin, a wetboy, for the Russian government."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 am

Senium nodded her head, after all the muggles didnt even know that there were people that could do all of those things, and so they couldn't be jealous that they couldn't do what wizards could do. That in itself when she thought about it made Senium feel like a sort of spy, keeping secrets from the world around her.

"I would love it if you could do, it's a very pretty chest and I might use it for something else in the future." she stated "I might put all my puppets in there, they'll all fit if it is really bottomless right?"

Hearing that she was right, sort of, Senium felt a little shocked smile appear on her lips and she looked at all of the things again, it was just so strange she didn't know anything about this side of her Grandpapa. Hopefully Cobalt could tell her some things about him.

"Uhm sorry." she stated with a shy smile "I didn't really know that there was a difference. But you knew of him? Was he like...famous?" Senium asked, her eyes were shining with admiration for this new exciting side of her grandpapa.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down