Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions (Crepens)

2 posters

Go down

Questions (Crepens) Empty Questions (Crepens)

Post by Momo Aziwa Tue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

It was a while after she had been to see Crepens-sama on her own the first time, she had been so very busy making sure that Leon-sama was well, and that he was still able to get all of his work done while he was recovering from whatever it was that had made him ill.
She still didn't know what had made him so upset, but didn't think it was her place to ask him.

Momo had hoped to come here a lot earlier than she had been able to.
Hoping that Crepens-sama would not be too annoyed with her, Momo yawned as she walked down into the same room she had gone into when she had seen him the week before.
Shuffling her feet a little Momo stood at the door and called out;

"Uhm, Crepens-sama? I came here to see you..."
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions (Crepens) Empty Re: Questions (Crepens)

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 am

Crepens had been floating around in a rather uncharacteristic daze for quite awhile now. He wasn't even really sure why he was doing it. His first thought was that maybe there was less work for him to be doing. This was proved not to be the case however as he had simply finished it faster.

He was wondering what had gotten him so lazy all of a sudden when Momo called for him. Immediately he felt warm and full of energy. As he floated over to Momo he realized that it had been the absence of Momo that had made him so un-energetic. He blushed lightly as he appeared,

"Hello Momo-chan." he greeted her with a smile, "It's been awhile."
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 2:23 am

Momo smiled happily when Crepens-sama appeared and she was going to hug him when she realised that it might make him upset, so she didn't and just turned it into a large stretch instead.
Rubbing at her eyes she waved tiredly to the lovely ghost she had come to be very close to.

"Hai," she yawned "Gomenesai Crepens-sama, I didn't mean to stay away this long, I just felt like I should do all that I could to help Leon-sama get back up to speed after how I treated him."

With a large smile now on her lips she was cheered by the knowledge that she was infact helping her employer and that he was doing so much better than he was.
He had looked rather scary when she had gone to see him the first time.
Like it wasn't really him.

"But he is feeling much better now! How are you feeling Crepens-sama?" she smiled happily.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

Crepens had to admit that he had been looking forward to some kind of attempted hug from Momo so he was quite disappointed when she pretended it was a stretch instead. He sighed silently before putting on a brave face and smiling, hating that he couldn't hug her. He floated over,

"Ah it's no problem at all." he replied with a happier smile, "As long as you hadn't forgotten about me then I am just happy that you still wish to visit me. After all, I'm sure you have many friends."

Crepens smiled a little bit when she told him that Leon was doing better. Although he had recognised Leon as some sort of a rival for Momo's heart, he couldn't help but feel that Leon was still his friend. He was happy that he was no longer going down the same route that killed him. He smiled back at her,

"To be honest I feel bright and full of energy." he told her without any hesitation, only a smile, "As if the world is my playground and everything in it is meant to be enjoyed and treasured. What about you Momo-chan? How are you?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 am

Momo giggled a little bit and shook her head, that was a silly thought that she could ever forget about her wonderful new friend Crepers-sama.
After all there was nobody else that she could talk to about Leon-sama, and what she hoped was going on between them, although she knew that it was never going to happen.
She had more chance of going out with Crepers-sama.

"Of course I would never have forgotten about you Crepers-sama! You're one of my best friends here, even though I only really have a few, I never really have much time I'm either working or eating these days."

Yawning a little bit Momo sat down in one of the chairs and almost curled up on the chair and went to sleep.
But of course she couldn't do that, that would be horribly rude.
Seeing Crepers-sama's smile, Momo was glad that he was happy that his friend was getting better.
She couldn't help but smile even wider, when she heard how well he was doing.

"I am so glad, last time we spoke you seemed so sad, I'm glad that whatever was wrong is all better now. Me? I'm terribly tired, and awfully hungry..." she patted her stomach "I pulled a shift over lunchtime to help Leon-sama, but shhhh he doesn't know." Momo winked.
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 3:23 am

Crepens smiled a little bit more at the sound of her giggle. It assured him that although she might have been late, he was still in her thoughts. It made him smile just that little bit more. Crepens, as a ghost, had a heck of a lot of free time on his hands but he recognised that it could be hard to make friends if you were constantly busy. It had been like his life before his death,

"Ah I'm so very glad that you view me as such Momo-chan. I know you are definately becoming my best friend." he told her with a happy smile, "But if you want new friends I sure you can get them easily enough. You are a very likable person after all."

From the yawn alone Crepens could tell that Momo was very tired. Even if he couldn't tell by just the yawn, the fact that she almost curled up on the seat gave it away for him. Her happy little smile though told him that she was only too happy to talk to him regardless of how tired she was. It was an infectious smile too,

"The last time we spoke I was trying to organise some of my personal feelings but I am happy to tell you that I have gotten much better at that since your last visit. I am no longer confused." he declared happily. When she told him that she had missed lunch his eyes widened, "But Momo-chan you must remember to eat! If you do not then bad things can happen and I don't want anything to happen to you..."
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 am

Momo almost blushed when Crepens-sama told her that she was a very likable person.
She did not think that she was but was willing to see that from other peoples points of view that she was an amiable person to be around, if not very polite and respectful, which helped when it came to making friends.
When he told her that she was becoming his best friend Momo smiled happily and clapped her hands together, so pleased was she with the news.

"Thank you so much Crepens-sama, what an honour it is to have you as my best friend, it would be lovely to make sure that we stayed that way all the time I work at the Ministry, and maybe when I leave I could still come here sometimes to talk to you." she smiled with a happy tilt of her head.

Wondering what personal feelings Crepens-sama was relating to, Momo thought it was out of her place to ask him, so she merely kept her thoughts to herself.
Seeing Crepens-sama so worried about her touched Momo for a moment, she was glad that he cared so much about her, she knew from this that he meant it when he said that she was a close friend.

"I normally do eat Crepens-sama there was just so much work to do and because it's coming up to the end of the week I..." she sighed, before smiling "How about we play that game of questions that I suggested last time?"
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 am

Crepens had spent most of his afterlife watching other people and he could tell that Momo was trying not to blush just because he'd told the truth about how likable she was. He chuckled a little bit when she clapped her hands together in obvious joy at being named one of his best friends. He just wasn't courageous enough to come right out and tell her that he loved her just yet. But one day he would,

"Ah but the honour is all mine. It has been far too long since I had a friend." he smiled when she talked about being friends all through her time at the ministry, "I would like that very much Momo-chan. It will make me very happy to have a friend such as you around."

Crepens was a little bit distressed that Momo hadn't eaten lunch. He knew that not eating was bad, obviously, but having been dead for so long he wasn't quite sure whether or not missing lunch made someone mildly hungry or really, really, hungry. He didn't want her to be so hungry she got hunger pains or anything,

"Well... as long as you eat later I suppose I see no harm in it. Work is something that requires a lot of attention after all." he agreed before smiling and nodding, "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Would you like to go first or should I?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 am

Momo blushed even more when she heard Crepens-sama's friendly chuckle, she wondered if the way that she clapped her hands was amusing.
If it was she hoped that it was in a good way, and not in an embarrassing way, she wouldn't want to make him embarrased to be around her when she did that.
When she was happy she tended to do it a lot.

When Crepens-sama told her that as long as she ate later it would be alright, but it was already closing in on half ten, she didn't know how much later she would be able to eat without getting an upset stomach as a result of it.

"I will make sure that I try to eat something later Crepens-sama because you have asked me to." she said with a small bow from her position on the chair, recognising his authority over her, as he was of a higher level.

Glad that he seemed to like the idea of playing a game of questions, Momo hummed a little bit.
Deciding to be polite and to let Leon-sama go first she gestured at him with her flat palm.

"You may go first Crepens-sama, don't be afraid to ask anything, you can ask me anything that you want."
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 am

The way she blushed made Crepens smile happily. Her blush made her look so innocent and cute that he just felt the urge to stroke her cheeks. If they got any redder then even he would be able to feel the warmth he decided with a smile. His chuckle was a rather dry one, a side effect of being dead, but thankfull Momo didn't seem to mind. She actually seemed to like it.

His desire to see her fed sprung from a desire not to see her with an upset stomach. He thought about it for a moment before smiling at her,

"In case you were wondering, the ministry has dedicated house elves that can make you a little snack. I believe they have those little muggle things... sausage rolls are they called?" he smiled a little bit before shaking his head, "There's no need for the bowing Momo-chan. In the grand scheme of things you are higher up in the chain of command than I am after all."

Crepens had to think of some questions when she asked if he would like to go first. Deciding on an easier question he smiled and gestured to her,

"Do you have any middle names?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 am

Momo smiled happily and she got ready for the game of questions, wondering what the first one would be.
When she heard that they had house elves in the Ministry that would make her food if she wanted, Momo bit her lip, she did want some food, and she did like sausage rolls...
Deciding not to trouble the nice elves she shook her head;

"I am sure that I will be alright, after all I have gone all day without food I am sure I can wait a moment longer." she said with a throwaway smile, although, she realised she had given a little too much away, she hadn't wanted to tell Crepens-sama she hadn't eaten at all.

Shaking her head, Momo frowned; "That's not right Crepens-sama, you are even higher than Leon-sama, because you are older, and the oldest person is the wisest and deserves the most respect." she smiled.

When she was asked if she had any middle names, she shook her head.
"No I don't have any middle names I'm afraid, just Momo Aziwa, what about you Crepens-sama do you have a first name?" she asked curiously.

Biting her lip, she thought of her own question; "Are you confined to the Ministry? Or can you go other places?"
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 am

Crepens was actually pretty excited to start this game of questions, it would give him a deeper understanding of who Momo was and he was looking forward to that. He was looking forward to connecting with her on a mental level even if he could not physically connect with her. He frowned a little bit when she declined the good before smiling faintly,

"Well I suppose that's okay if you... wait." he paused and looked at her again, slightly more distressed than the last time he'd been distressed, "You mean you haven't eaten anything at all? All day? Elves! A plate of sausage rolls please."

A plate filled with warm sausage rolls, not hot so that they could be picked up easily, appeared in front of Momo on the desk. Crepens was distressed that she hadn't eaten all day. She needed to eat to be healthy after all. He raised an eyebrow at her reasoning before nodding a little bit,

"I suppose I might be the oldest." he admitted before smiling, "But the wisest man is he who listens twice as much as he speaks. I suppose that might make me wise as well. People tend not to listen to you when you're a ghost but you can't help but listen to them."

Crepens smiled when she told him that her name was just Momo Aziwa,

"Ah well it's a lovely name. No need to add to it. I had a first name, yes." he looked a little bit sheepish, "But... well everyone just calls me Crepens... I've forgotten what my name was really."

He chuckled a little bit in an attempt to lighten the mood,

"Good question! No I'm not confined to the ministry. Far from it, I have accompanied a member of the ministry to Russia before with no problems." he told her happily before thinking, "Did you ever pull any good pranks?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 am

Momo blushed brightly when Crepens-sama did in fact pick up on the fact that she had not eaten all day.
It was something that she was not really ashamed of, she was hired to work not to eat, and she would happily do it all again to help Leon-sama with his workload that had piled up while he had been ill.
The smell of the sausage rolls made her stomach growl lightly.
Picking one up she took a delicate bite out of it.

"Mmmmm, these are very nice, thank you for getting them for me Crepens-sama, I suppose that I have been rather bad in not eating, and Leon-sama would not be very happy either if he knew."

Blinking when Momo heard that Crepens-sama did have a name once but he had forgotten it.
It made her heart hurt a little bit, everyone should have a first name, it was something warm and friendly to call them.
Biting her lip she looked up at Crepers-sama with large eyes;

"May I be able to give you a first name? That...that would be just for us?" she asked with a blush.

Very glad to hear that he had managed to go so far Momo had a little idea, but she wasn't sure if it was out of her place to ask him, so she kept quiet.
Maybe sometime in the future.

"Thats so amazing, I didn't know that ghosts could do that! Have you ever been to Japan? My home country?" she asked in wonder before shaking her head "No, no I haven't I am sorry, I was never really allowed to be around many people when I was growing up, it was all about schooling and work." Momo said with a small awkward smile.

"Have you ever seen anything odd going on in the Ministry, like, between a man and a lady?" she asked "Leon-sama mentioned something about a closet on the third floor?"
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 am

Although Momo's blush was incredibly cute, Crepens was not about to let her just forget about the fact that she had essentially lied to him about having only not eaten lunch. He pouted a little bit. He wanted her to have at least some food so that she wasn't in any pain while they were chatting away. Seeing her take a bite out of one of the sausage rolls she grinned happily, glad that she had given in to her hunger,

"He would not be happy at all if he knew and I'm not happy to know that you've not eaten either." he pouted a little more before smiling, "But as long as you do eat, the delay is alright by me I suppose."

Crepens had not thought about his first name, or lack thereof, for many years. It wasn't something he really needed seeing as everyone knew his surname instead but it was still kind of hurtful. That he couldn't even remember his own name. When she asked if she could give him a first name for her to use, he blushed a little bit,

"You want to give me... a name?" he asked with a brighter blush than before. He shuffled his feet nervously, "What did you have in mind?"

He chuckled a little bit before nodding,

"It depends on what their unfinished business is. If it's to do with a place they can't leave it. Mine isn't to do with a place." he told her with a smile before frowning a little bit, "If you'll beg my pardon... that doesn't sound like an awful lot of fun. Even Leon and I have pulled pranks together."

He coughed a little bit, blushing madly,

"The supply closet on the third floor is where couples go to... grow intimate with each other at work." he told her with a nuclear level blush, "How did you get onto that subject?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Aziwa Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Now that Crepers-sama seemed to be smiling at her, Momo was a lot happier.
Taking another bite of her sausage roll Momo sighed happily and wiggled in her chair, glad to be feeling full.
She didn't like to think that she had dissappointed him in any way, and if she could make him happy by eating then she would make sure that she made time to do it.

"Then I will have to make sure that he does not find out then." she smiled, placing her finger on her lips "So make sure that today stays secret, I wouldn't want him to be dissappointed in me."

When Crepers-sama looked like he was going to blush again, Momo nodded her head, she did indeed want to give him a name, because she wanted something personal to have between them, that nobody else would have.

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like to call you William, it means resolute guardian, and you will watch over me as my friend wont you?" she asked, biting her lips nervously "If you don't like it, you could pick one, its your name after all."

Now having the knowledge that Crepers-sama could in fact leave the Ministry, Momo worked up her courage.
She just hoped that he wouldn't think of her as weird and would in fact like to do what she was going to ask him about.

"Well, would you like to come and visit my home? You know...if you want to." she blushed, but at mention of her childhood Momo's smile lessened "It was an acceptable childhood, I had everything I wanted, when I wanted it...I couldn't ask for anything more." she smiled.

When Crepers-sama blushed so much Momo couldn't help but giggle; "We were talking about how I would never go out with anyoene at work because it would be shameful if someone found out, and he told me about the closet."
Momo Aziwa
Momo Aziwa
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 am

Crepens smiled a little bit. It was good to know that Momo was getting the good that would keep her happy and healthy. Death was over-rated after all. He raised an eyebrow,

"I'll try my best to keep it a secret." he replied with a small smile, "Although I must say I don't think Mr Becker could never really be disappointed, just like me. I can't be disappointed in you."

He blushed lightly and rubbed the back of his head a little bit when she gave him his new name. He smiled and nodded,

"I like it. I shall indeed watch over you for as long as I linger in this plane Momo." he replied before, still blushing, he smiled slightly wider, "Don't worry, I love the name. William Crepens. Has a nice sound don't you think?"

Crepens wasn't sure why but Momo suddenly looked very nervous, as if the next thing she was about to say required a great deal of her courage. And he was pretty damn sure that Momo was one of the most courageous people he'd ever met,

"Visit you home? I'd love to Momo. I'd offer the same in return... but this is my home I'm afraid." he asked quietly, blushing faintly. He frowned slightly, "But were you happy?"

Her giggle was musical to him but it also made his blush worse. Which was just weird on a ghost,

"You would never go out with someone from work?" he asked, deflating slightly, "Well... I suppose that's a practical decision. You might change your mind if you meet the right person though right?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down