Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens) Empty Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens)

Post by Crepens Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 am

Crepens had floated out to the old asylum to take a look around. He wanted to know where the monsters had come from, the ones who had terrorised his Momo. He wanted to see if there was anything that he, as a ghost, could do to recon the area for some of the army or aurors to get in and kill them all.

He sighed a little bit as he wandered through the empty halls. Crepens hadn't asked Momo about the area of the attack because he didn't want her to be upset by it. Instead he decided to go and find out for himself, it might be a nice surprise for her to know it would be made safe because of him.
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens) Empty Re: Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 am

Raven sat in the middle of a large circle on the floor, drawn in her own blood, she was performing one of her necromancer rituals, she wanted to be able to ressurect one of the spirits she had become fond of into a body, of course the inhabit-er of the body was less than keen to be killed...but that was not important at the moment.

The ritual was halfway through completion when she heard the presence of another spirit, it was foreign to this place and she hoped that she was going to be able to finish what she was doing before she had to go and see to it, as soon as the power transfer was done, Raven strapped the body down to a table, and waited for the spirit of Leo to be transferred into the body of the rather attractive young man in front of her...or rather...on the table beneath her.

Blood dripping from her forearms when she had cut herself to offer up the correct amount of blood, Raven moved throughout the halls leaving shadows trailing behind her as she dashed towards the ghost and stopped when she saw the ghost, her cuts healing with a light hiss.

"What are you doing in my house?" she asked, her voice raspy and her eyes jet black, as well as the skin around them, Raven looked up through a gap in her hair as it covered her face.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens) Empty Re: Curiosity killed the cat (Raven and Crepens)

Post by Crepens Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 am

Crepens was a ghost and by nature they were hard things to shock but when a black-eyed, angry-looking, woman came and demanded to know why he was in her house he had to admit to being more than a little bit shocked. He blinked a few times and floated a step or two backwards,

"Who are you?" he asked before frowning a little bit, "Wait. Considering where we are... and your eyes... you're Raven Drake."

He looked around the asylum hall they were in before looking back at her. Crepens was unsure of what to do. She was here, doing something that seemed to call to him in one of the rooms no less, and she had a nasty habit of taking spirits into her ring. He blinked once,

"I am here to investigate the spirits that inhabit your home." he told her, "Especially those who have their own bodies. Would you know anything about that?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 am

Raven couldn't help but chuckle when the ghost floated a few steps backwards, lifting her bloodstained arms to fold about her waist, she smirked even wider at the ghost, oh to capture him would be the ace in her sleeve, the Gott Des Assisstenten's own ghost...

"It's the Sweeney to you." she said cooly.

When he told her why he was in her home, her eyes flashed, it was so rude of him to come and remove the inhabitants of her home from it without even her permission.

"What do you, a ghost, think you could do against bodies? You are quite useless in this situation." Raven laughed harshly "I give ghosts who are useful to me...bodies, I have just created another body for a ghost before..." she smirked "So of course as a necromancer I know a lot about those, since I made most of them."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 am

If it could have, the hair on the back of Crepens' neck would have stood on end when she asked him to call her by her nickname. The Sweeney was the name she gave to potential victims. It was her MO. He swallowed instictively, even though there was nothing to swallow,

"Sweeney."

He could tell that she didn't like what he had come here to do and he was momentarily afraid before he thought of Momo. His fear left him. He was right to want to get rid of them. He flinched. Being intangible hurt him in so many ways but being unable to interact with the living, with Momo, was the worst part. He hung his head in despair.

But when she mentioned that she was the reason why most of these monsters existed, Crepens looked up at her. His own eyes flashed at her. But it was a mixture of anger and hope,

"You... you can put a ghost into a body?" he asked quietly. He paused for a few seconds, "Could you... would it be possible... for you to put me in a body?"
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:54 am

Raven couldn't help but chuckle darkly and she twirled her hair away from her face, behind her head where it would be out of her eyes, her body was beginning to ache like it normally did after a ritual when she expended a lot of her energy, and she couldn't help but groan a little as she lay against the wall.

When he asked her, what she thought he was going to ask her as soon as she mentioned her abilities, Raven chuckled darkly and she shook her head, looking calmly at the ghost in front of her;

"Give me one reason why I should give you a body, what have you done for me? Nothing...why would I use my power to aid you, you would take my home and my precious creations from me...until you learnt you could use me to get what you wish." Raven growled.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:59 am

Crepens was cautious around Raven even when she was leaning against the wall, apparently weakened. He didn't want to make the mistake of thinking she was weakened, getting close, and then being stuck inside a ring until she decided to let him out for a bit.

His heart sank when she shook her head and refused him. He wanted a body so that he could be with Momo... no. He needed a body! He needed a body in order to be with Momo! And he would give anything to be with Momo,

"I.... I can help you..." he pleaded, floating closer to her, "I can... get you classified information! I can spy on the ministry for you! Keep your home from being disturbed! Erase your criminal record! Anything... please! Just give me a body of my own! I'll do anything..."
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 am

Raven looked at the ghost, she knew him of course, Crepens, and she knew his little girlfriend Momo Aziwa, she was going to think that the reason that he was going to beg for a body was so that he could be with her she thought that with a contact under her thumb in the Ministry...so close to the Minister it would work to her advantage.

With a small chuckle Raven looked at Crepens in the eye and kept the contact going, she could see he was not lying, and she smiled evilly at him after a few minutes of non blinking staring.

"You're making this interesting Crepens. I think you need to be able to do these things for me, you need to keep the Minister sweet for me, my criminal record I don't give a crap about, as obviously neither does the Ministry but my home and my creations, my work, must be left untouched. Do you understand?" she asked, in a low warning voice.

"I will personally rip your soul from your new body and rip it to shreds in front of Momo Aziwa if you go against these promises. Thats a guarantee."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepens Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

Crepens was aware that in his list of things that he would do in order to get a body he had betrayed the ministry. Several times over. If he did any of those things he would betray the trust of Leon, both his boss and perhaps his best friend.

The eye contact was killing him, he had no idea whether or not she was going to accept what he offered or reject him. When she told him that he would have to keep the ministry from entering her home he swallowed and nodded quickly,

"Yes I will do that... I'll make sure that the minister and the ministry don't go anywhere near your home!" he assured her quietly, "Please... just... just make it so I can be whole again. I won't go back on my word..."
Crepens
Crepens
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 am

Raven chuckled a little and she moved slowly off the wall, limping a little bit as her magic was now dangerously low, she was only giving Leo this much magic because she knew that he would be faithful to her, he would be worth it, but Crepens she did not know...would he be worth it?

Looking back at him, Raven smirked and beckoned for him to come with her; "Now, as devastating as this might be for you, I am not going to be able to perform the ritual today, I have expended too much energy, and so, you will need to come back here...in a weeks time."

Opening the door to the room where Leo's new body was strapped down to the table Raven gave a ghost of a smile when she felt he had been properly fused into the body, it was a painful and often long process but her magic had made it quicker than normal.

He should awake any moment now.

"The process is painful, it might ruin your mind, your memories, and I will not be able to get them back, do you understand?" she asked, sharply looking directly at Crepens once more.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 am

Leo took his first breath as a newly reborn human as a gasp which quickly turned to a small choke. He tried to roll onto his side but found that his body was unresponsive. Having been a wraith for a few years, he was used to not being able to move, so he was patient and waited. He took a few moments to centre himself before rolling himself over onto his front.

Pushing up slowly, resting on his hands and knees for a second or two, Leo looked around the room and couldn't help the manic grin that split his face. He was free of the prison that was unlife! His Mistress Raven had given him new life with which to serve her and he would gladly do so. He staggered to his feet and managed to look at himself in the mirror. Seemed his Mistress had taken the body of a Goth. It looked good and he hoped that it pleased his Mistress.

Feeling his Mistress' presense in the corridor, Leo began to move towards the door. His steps were uncertain at first, shuffling and dragging movements, but by the time he reached the door he was walking almost normally. He smiled his wide and more than slightly deranged smile as he saw his Mistress,

"My Mistress!" he greeted her. He had expected his voice to be croaky from disuse but it was rough and deep, husky, "Ah my Mistress Raven it is a success! I have once again donned the mortal coil to serve you my Mistress..."

He bowed to her reverently before he noticed Crepens. His smiled turned to a dark frown,

"Who is that?" his eyes darkened as he glared at Crepens, "Does he displease you Mistress? If so then let me strike his very soul from this world!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 am

Raven heard someone walking and she knew that it would be Leo, she looked at him as he approached her and she smirked, it wasn't half bad was it, after all he was human now and the human was an attractive one, with his desire to serve as well it would be hard to dislike the man.

Seeing his cute little smile, Raven couldn't help but chuckle and lean against the wall, waving her hand at Leo when he asked her if the ghost next to her bothered her, he did, but he wasn't about to tell Leo that, he was a murderer after all.

"I doubt you could smite him Leo baby, he's already dead after all, he wants me to make him a new body, just like I've done for you." she smirked, a little tiredly.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 am

Leo smiled in his happy, demented, way at seeing his Mistress. At being this close to his Mistress in a physical body. He was here to serve his Mistress in EVERY way and he wanted so badly to make her content with his services.

Seeing her wave off the idea that the ghost was annoying her, Leo gave the ghost a look that promised a second death if he did annoy his Mistress. When she told him why the ghost was here his eyes widened before he rounded on the ghost,

"You have done nothing to deserve such a boon from the Mistress!" he turned to Raven and went to one knee, "Mistress I have retained some of my abilities as a wraith... I can rend him Mistress! Please! Allow me to tear him! To rip him! For your pleasure Mistress!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 am

Raven could not help but chuckle when she saw Leo trying to protect her from Crepens like he was some sort of threat, although it was cute, it was probably not going to help keep the ghost sweet on their deal and she placed her finger on his lips.

"Leo, hush now, Crepens here is going to give me something in return for my services, something that nobody else can give me, not even you." she smirked wickedly, she did so enjoy winding him up "So in some ways Crepens deserves a body more than you."

Her eyes twinkling with malice, Raven leant against the wall properly now and groaned a little as a wave of dizziness washed over her, running a hand through her hair she sighed.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 am

When his Mistress called for him to hush, Leo gave her a look similar to that of a kicked puppy before bowing his head slightly. At the insinuation that Crepens could serve his Mistress better than he could, Leo growled darkly and his eyes flashed red as he growled at Crepens,

"What can he offer you that I cannot Mistress? I can take anything you want from anyone! I can slaughter an entire city for you to bathe in their blood! Can he do that?" he growled but it was looking more and more like a crazy-looking pout, "I know I do not deserve this body... but I want it to continue to serve you my Mistress..."

When Raven wobbled, seemingly dizy, Leo rushed to her side, his eyes wide and frantic with concern,

"Mistress! Are you alright? Is there anything I can do for you? Ask and it shall be done my Mistress!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

Raven giggled crazily and she watched him glare at Crepens, it was so funny and she really wondered if it was going to be something that she should do more often now that she would have two of her henchmen with her, giving her exactly what she wanted.

After all why do something when you can get someone else to do it for you?

"Crepens gives me the influence of the Ministry, to keep you and my other creations safe from their clutches, you could have been killed...again, if not for him, I suggest you two play nice." she smirked.

When he came over to her to help her, Raven leant her head on his shoulder and placed a shaky hand on his arm;

"I expended too much energy...I need to rest. My business however is not yet done." she sighed.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 am

Leo's crazy smile widened even more, to almost Chesire Cat degrees, when his Mistress giggled. It was a sound that sent delightful shivers down his new spine. He glared at Crepens still though. The thought that he would have to depend on such a weak creature... it was simply unbelievable! But his Mistress had spoken,

"As you wish it my Mistress... I shall not tear him apart to see if his organs are see-through as well." he told her with a small bow of his head before grinning deviously, "Ah if they come anyway I shall tear them apart! No one shall touch my Mistress or her work!"

Leo's heart sped up when Raven leant her head against his shoulder. His Mistress was touching him! It felt so glorious to hold her, even if he was mostly just holding her upright,

"My Mistress if you need rest then I would be happy to carry you to your bed." he told her with another crazy smile. He pouted, "You're business with the weak one? But he is not worth further harm to you Mistress!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 am

Raven hummed lightly and the way that Leo seemed to pout whenever she said something that he didn't like was something that she thought would never get old, and now she had managed to find a body for him it looked even better than when he was a ghost.

"Well thank you Leo, I know I can always count on you, you're my favourite after all, you're the best wraith I've ever had, now to be the best slave I've ever had." she smirked happily, brushing his hair back from his face.

With a small wave of her hand she cast off Leo's comment, it was something that she did not pay much attention to, her own health, she went until the job was finished and that was that. Regardless of whether it harmed her to do so.

"I am not doing any more rituals tonight Leo, have no fear, I just require the deal to be officially formed, and I need to lock my creations up for the night. Don't want them getting loose after all."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:58 am

The one thing that wiped the little pout from Leo's crazy face was praise from his Mistress Raven. And in the sentance she had praised him more than she had in almost three weeks. He felt almost overcome by emotions,

"Yes you can always count on me Mistress! I will serve you forever!" he promised her, kneeling to look up at her adoringly, "I will do whatever you ask whenever you ask! I earn the right to be your favourite my Mistress!"

Leo knew that his Mistress had little care for her own health but that was not to say that he didn't. He didn't want his Mistress to be drained or feel that she lacked her amazing powers due to the need for rest,

"Oh Mistress I am glad to hear that you will not tax yourself too hard for that troublesome weakling!" he glared at Crepens for a second before bowing his head to his Mistress, "Mistress Raven! Perhaps I may be of assistance? I can round up your other creations Mistress, while you talk to the weak one..."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 am

Raven couldn't help but chuckle a little when she saw that Leo was dropping to his knees in front of her, she could not help but think that he was just so cute, it was adorable to her to have someone so completely devoted to her, she had never had someone like that before...

And she loved it.

"You earn it well, besides, all my other wraiths are more than a little bitey for my liking, they would never make a good human." she scoffed lightly with a wave of her hand

When he offered to round up her creations for her raven very quickly and powerfully said; "No."

The reason for that was because if he did, he would be killed and she was not prepared to lose him after she had done all of that work and expended all of her magic, it would have been a waste of time.

"You stay here, and you don't move, finish the deal with Crepens, I will round up my creations." she ordered.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 am

There it was! The chuckle! Oh how he loved to hear his Mistress chuckle! It was a sound that also sent shivers down his spine. Come to think of it... just her voice in general sent shivers down his spine! Everything about his Mistress was so perfectly desirable! He bowed his head,

"Thank you my Mistress, you honour me with your praise." he bowed lower even as he sneered at the mention of the other wraiths, "And none of them are as devoted as I am my Mistress I can assure you."

When his Mistress said no, Leo instantly backed down, bowing his head in shame as he intoned, "Sorry Mistress."

He couldn't understand why she wanted him to stay here with the weak one when he could be helping her with the others. But she was the Mistress,

"As you command my Mistress." he told her happily before glaring at Crepens, "Move one toe out of line while my Mistress is away and I shall show you what it is like to experience undeath... with your limbs in separate continents!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 am

Raven wondered why it mattered so much to Leo what she thought, why did he want to be so devoted to her? Maybe he knew something about her that she did not, but decided that it was a question for another time after all it was not something to ask in front of a stranger...namely Crepens.

Merely ignoring a lot of what Leo said Raven nodded when he told her that he was going to stay here, she ran her hand across her face and groaned a little it was so hard to stay focused.

"I will only be a moment, you boys play nicely while I'm away." she smirked

Dashing off down the corridors Raven quickly pushed shut the doors, and pushed the creatures into them, making them lock behind her and ignoring the screams and pounds on the doors that the creatures made as she passed once more.

Now returning Raven slumped against the wall and let herself sit down at the base of it; "Leo, here." she ordered.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:32 am

Leo could see that his Mistress was distracted by something but he didn't ask what; it wasn't his place to question his Mistress. Of course he swallowed a little bit and his cheeks reddened when she ran a hand across his face. She had touched him! She touched his face! Leo honestly thought that he might pass out then and there but he managed to keep it together,

"Y-yes Mistress!" he told her happily, "We shall not harm one another and play as you have instructed us!"

It took a few moments but after awhile both Crepens and Leo were actually playing a game; rock, paper, scissors actually. And Crepens was losing five to three so Leo was quite happy at the moment. But when Raven came back, so obviously low on energy, Leo immediately rushed to her, dropping to his knees beside her,

"Mistress!" he cried out in panic as he held a hand out for her to take if she wanted him to help her get up, "What is wrong Mistress? How can I help you my Mistress?"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

Raven opened her eyes a little bit when she heard Leo's voice close to her, sounding so panicked, it made her feel good about herself that she had someone caring so much about her, openly too, not like Konig, even though it was more meaningful coming from him.

When he asked if there was anything she could do she nodded her head and gestured at the doorway, the pounding from the creatures getting louder in her ears she growled irritably;

"Do you believe you are strong enough to carry me without dropping me, I am afraid I am not going to be able to be much use without my magic." she hissed lightly "You drop me and I swear you're going back in the ring."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 am

Leo could tell that his voice was getting through to his Mistress and for that he was eternally grateful. It meant that not only was she not dying but that his voice was meaningful to her. That meant that she liked him! Maybe she cherished him even!

When she gestured at the door with the monsters behind it he frowned a little bit. They certainly were loud, they didn't want to be locked away either. He nodded at her question and picked her up gently bridal style,

"I am strong enough to carry you without dropping you. You are very light Mistress." he told her before shivering, "Then I shall not drop you. Where are we going my Mistress?"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next