Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity (Tessa)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Curiosity (Tessa) Empty Curiosity (Tessa)

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am

Anne walked into the gloomy bathroom, she had been told not to go in here. she look around, and not seeing the ghost girl, smiled.

It was filthy in here, she pulled out her wand and said "Scourgify" thats better She thought to her self.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Curiosity (Tessa) Empty Re: Curiosity (Tessa)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 am

Yasmina had somehow led her into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. " Yas I don't know what you did this time, but I think that we are lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Anne saw that the blind girl from her dorm had come in. she looked lost poor thing.

"You lost?" she asked hoping to help

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah, sometimes Yas like to explore around the castle. She gets bored when she has to sit there and do nothing while I am in class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 am

Anne smiled, she waould go everywhere in this castle. "You have a cute dog." she said, she was so bad with people. Thats why she was alone, No dont think about that She told herself firmly. Tears formed in her eyes as they always did, when she thought of the fact that she was alone. She took a deep breath trying and failing to hold in sob.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:19 am

Tessa smiled as Anne said that Yas was a cute dog. " Thank you." But she blinked when she heard her cry. This was something that she was getting used to. She then hugged Anne and was rubbing her back. " It is going to be alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

Anne was in shock, this girl was hugging her. She smiled. Then once again went as still as a tree, and fell to the floor.

Anne saw three people and one ghost in this very bathroom, One was a very young and Pale Harry Potter, as well as a young Ron Weasley. She didn't reconize the thrid man. Ron now lokked excited

"Harry," said Ron. "Say something. Something in Parseltongue."

"But —" Harry Potter said looking at a tap with a look of pure consentration on his face. "Open up,"

The Young Red head shook his head "English,"

Next Harry potter looked at the tap again and made strange hissing sounds.

The tap glowed with a brilliant white light and began to spin. Next second, the sink began to move; the sink, in fact, sank, right out of sight, leaving a large pipe exposed.

"I'm going down there." Harry Potter said

"Me too." Ron Weasley said.

There was a notiable pause

Well, you hardly seem to need me," said the other man "I'll just —"

The Two boys pointed their wands at him, and The taller said

"You can go first."

"Boys," The man said, his voice feeble. "Boys, what good will it do?"

Anne was having another vision of the past.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

Tessa was in the floor with Anne. She knew that she was having one of her visions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 am

Anne opened her eyes smileing, she wished they would do the second wizarding war during History of magic. She stood up and helped tessa to her feet. "Sorry, Tessa. I didn't mean to knock you over."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 am

Tessa smiled as she helped her up. " It is alright , I am used to falling. If you want I can help you in History of Magic?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

Anne Loked up help in her worst subject that would be perfect "Would you?" she them smiled "Thank you Tessa that would be great."

Wondering about her own life she boldly asked, "So how are you and Damien?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 am

Tessa smiled. " It really is no problems, and if you need help in charms. It helps when my father teaches charms."

She then asked about her and Damien. " We are fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 am

Anne looked at Tessa, "No i'm good at charms I'm not good at things that don't require magic, like history of magic."

The answer about her and damien was short but it didn't really matter "thats good, It's great that you have him."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Tessa smiled. " Did you take Muggle Studies, cause I can try and help you out there."

" Yeah I am lucky to have Damien."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 am

Anne looked over at Tessa, "I'm Muggleborn, so no problems there. " Anne looked at her feet, thinking of her parents was hard. She wasn't sure if she liked her gift.

Something clicked in Anne's head, "Tessa how come you didn't panic when i fell over?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 am

Tessa smiled. " I am used to falling I guess, and I knew you fall when you have your visions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Anne sighed in relife "Oh you know," She was glad she didn't have to explan herself. "you aren't curious about what i saw?" This was new.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Tessa smiled, she really knew that it wasn't any of her business. " Not really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Anne beamed, someone who didn't want to know. "I like you Tessa, you're new. You don't care about what I see, it's nice." Havign a person she didn't have to tell everything was nice she didn't have to mention her parents, or the war, or anthing else she saw in her visions.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Tessa was smiled, she knew that everyone liked her for different reasons. " I think how I grew up has a big part why everybody loves me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Anne was very confused "what do you mean how you grew up? That doesn't matter. What matters is what kind of person you are." Well to her at least. Anne was slightly revolted at the way some people judged others.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Tessa smiled. " It is no used hiding it, everybody knows about it. I grew up in a muggle orphanage. I was just adopted by the charms professor. He is the one who gave me Yas. But how I learn to live through my tough past, made me who everybody loves today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm

It made sence Anne figured. "Well just because you were raised in a muggle ophenage doesn't change who you are, Voldemort was raised in a muggle ophenage and look how he turned out." How people ended up didn't matter where hey were raised. She smiled at Tessa and said, "You on the other hand are nice person. I don't care whether or not you're blind or how you were raised, you are a good person and thats all that matters to me."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Tessa smiled. " I was just pointing out how I was raise. I was taught to be humble." She was still smiling. " Thank you , I love to hear when people think I am a good person."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

"Well we better get out of here, I don't want to be here when Moaning Myrtle gets back." She said to the smiling girl. She wanted to get out of here for now, she would have to see if she could open the chamber later.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next