Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Less (Eva and Tessa)

Go down

One Less (Eva and Tessa) Empty One Less (Eva and Tessa)

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 am

Eva was sitting on her bed, staring at Anne's. All her things were still there. It looked like she could come up those stairs at any moment. She sighed. She knew that wouldn't happen. It was so sad. Someone had died and there were people in the common room laughing and smiling. Sure people died everyday. Children all over the world, but not here at Hogwarts. The people here were not suppose to die. They were suppose to laugh and play, learn and grow.

Eva looked at Crystal Anne's cat. She had no owner now. Anne was always very protective of her. Eva couldn't help but go and grab the cat. She brought it back to her bed and resumed her staring. She looked over her shoulder when the door opened half hoping it would be Anne. It wasn't, she sighed and looked back at her bed.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

One Less (Eva and Tessa) Empty Re: One Less (Eva and Tessa)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 am

Tessa walked into the room. Yasmina then took Tessa over to her bed. After she sat down. Yas jumped on the bed. She could tell that there was something wrong. But nobody was saying what it was. They said that it would be better if she didn't know. Everything wasn't feeling right. Like she felt this way before. Tessa knew that it felted like death was at Hogwarts.

She then sighed a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 am

Eva looked over at Tessa. She could see by the look in her face that she knew something was wrong but she had no clue what. She walked over with Crystal still in her arms. She sat next to her on her bed still looking at Anne's willing it with her mind to be there. she shook her head and turned away. She looked at Tessa and sighed. She was ready for bed, her wig was off, her pyjamas on. She looked at her room mate and said carefully. "Hey Tessa have you heard what happened?" She asked.

She prayed that she did. Or that she knew someone had died. She couldn't say it properly. How do you say to someone tha never liked her that she was dead.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

Tessa was still sitting on her bed. She knew that someone would tell her later what was going on. They told her that she couldn't handle it. Which part of it was true, she was dealing with the fact that her mother and brother was dead. Chloe then jumped into her lap as Tessa was petting her. “ No I haven't people are telling me that I don't need to know about it. I am dealing with my mother and brother's death.”

She then started to sigh as she thought about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 am

Eva looked at her and saw her cat jump into her lap. She shook her head. Maybe if Damien had spent a bit more time with Anne, she would still be here. But no he was too caught up with Tessa, Tessa's problems. Eva didn't care about protecting her. She had the right to know. She may even be happy. Anne had lost her parents, the father that adopted her as well. they all thought that Tessa couldn't take the fact that Anne was dead. Well how about Anne, she must have been suffering so much more. No Eva would tell her.

"Well I don't think you would care. You were always so cruel to her." She said being unable to stop herself. "I mean even when she suffered you didn't care it had to be about you. Now all the attention can be on you because she killed herself." She told her being unable to say Anne.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 am

Chloe was in Tessa lap. Her kitten knew that there was something wrong. And there was nothing that she could do. Over the summer she had to deal with a lot. And Damien wasn't there. It was everything that happened before summer break. Being around her real father who was on the run from the Germans.

Tessa knew who she was talking about. She was confused how Eva could be so mean. When she heard that Anne killed herself she started to cry. “ I never got to tell her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 am

Eva looked at Tessa crying and instead of her normal sympathy and love, she felt anger and hurt. She had no right to be like this. She had been nothing but cruel to her. If she had taken the friendship instead of throwing it away, maybe Anne would be here. If she had let Damien be friends with Anne, she would be here. Eva's rage increased when she said that she never got to tell her. Eva could think of several times when she could have told her anything.

"Well the world goes right back to you." She said harshly. "Tell her what? That you wished her dead?" she snapped. "Well I can think of a few times where you could have told her. What about when she saved your life. Or at the ball." She said to Tessa.

"Tessa for once let the world not be about you, or if you want it to be, fine. YOU took away her friend. YOU made her feel bad. YOU made sure that the only person she loved would never love her. YOU endangered you're self and got her taken by Hugo again." She nearly screamed at her.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 am

Tessa was still crying. She was feeling sorry for everything that had just happened. Tessa wished she would find out this was just a bad dream. Tessa knew that this was all her fault, and it wasn't making her feel any better. She never seen Eva angry, but she had a right. Anne was dead and Tessa was only mean to her.

“ I want to thank her for saving me. I was going to tell her when I got back to the school. But I haven't got the chance.” Tessa was still crying harder and harder. But when Eva was yelling at her. Her breathing started to change. But she was making her feel like she was nothing. Tessa tried to control her breathing but nothing was helping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

Eva's anger evaporated when Tessa showed signs of going into a panic attack. Eva felt bad for being so mean. She had hurt her. She had wanted someone to blame. She had taken her anger out on Tessa and that was wrong. She moved forward slightly and hugged her. She rubbed her back and sighed. She wished it could be a dream.

"Shhh. It's ok. Breath." She said rubbing her friends back. "We'll get through this." She said tears leaking out of her eyes. She wanted it to be Anne she wanted to say these things to Anne. Not to Tessa. She wanted her friend back.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

Tessa was trying to breath, but it was hard for her. She knew that this wasn't happening. That Anne would be back to the dorms later. And Eva was taking her anger out on Tessa. Tessa couldn't help who she was or how she acted.

“ I can't.” She was still crying. “ Death is all around me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

Eva held on to her and continued to cry. She didn't want this any of it. She wanted to close her eyes and wake up seeing that nothing had happened, that it was the cancer making her dream bad things.

Eva pulled back and looked at Tessa. "We have to, if not for us for Anne." She said her voice shaking. "We have to live our lives. We have to value our friends." She said tears running down her face. "We have to try and be happy." She said again.

She looked at Tessa. "I'm so sorry. It's not your fault." She said. "I was mad and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." She said again hugging her. "We need each other." She said crying again.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am

Tessa was still crying. But at least she was breathing again. She listen to Eva saying that they had to move on. But she knew that it was her fault. Because she never let Anne around Damien. It was her fault that she was captured by Hugo. Tessa didn't want to think about being happy again. She would have to live with the fact she basically killed Anne.

“ Is that why there are rainbows to show that Anne is up there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Eva nearly cried and moved to her record player. She pushed play. She moved back and pulled Tessa over to Anne's bed and sat with her. She listened to the song crying.

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time

Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white.... when I come into Your Kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the loving of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand
there's a boy here in town says that he'll love me forever
Who would have thought forever could be severed by,

The sharp knife of a short life oh Well,

So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
what I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts,
Oh no,
I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
and maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing
funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn

Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well

So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls

It went back on she sighed. "It's my song. Let's do what the song said." She said crying hard.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Tessa was being pulled over to Anne's bed. But she cried as Eva sat there was was listening to the record player. She loved this song. Tessa sat there as Eva was holding her as she listened. It was a good song. But she felt bad how she was always treating Anne. That was how she was raised.

This was really helping out any better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down