Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa) Empty Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 am

Tessa was lead into the school councilor office. This wasn’t her first trip there. But she was going to talk to the new one. The last time she was up there is was to talk about her adoptive father death. She really didn’t know how to explain her problem. Tessa didn’t’ even how to tell Damien. And she knew that she could tell him anything.

She stood there waiting with Yas as she knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa) Empty Re: Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

He smiled as he drunk, vodka from his bottle. He was pissed, after he discovered that Rosa was his daughter he had missed 12 year of his daughter's life with her real father. Thanks to that fucking slut. Shaking his head the door flung open. And he put the vodka bottle on the table."Sit please. Please explain your problem?" He said calmly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 am

Tessa walked into the the room with Yasmina help. She really didn't know how to explain her problem. Tessa didn't know how to tell Damien and she was dating him. Tessa then could smell the vodka, it was something that the headmistress at the orphanage would drink.

“ I really don't know how to explain it. Have you ever thought someone that came and said was your father really isn't.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 am

He looked at her and smiled." No, my father was a dic-" He cut himself off before he finished his word."He was a donkey, that cared about no one but himself. But please go on." he said slowly towards her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:24 am

Tessa blinked. " Well I mean I don't remember much cause I grew up in a muggle orphanage. So and they never told me who my real parents where. But there was someone who claimed that he was my real father. But I don't think that he was telling the truth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 am

He looked at her, and spoke." Tessa Grey. I am your father." He said slowly, looking at her eyes, waiting for some sort of a reply from her. Hoping it did not shock her that much. Hopefully it did not. So he waited for her answer. Smiling her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:09 am

Tessa then started to blink. She was trying to figure out what had just happened. Yasmina then nudge her hand when she wasn't answering. And the get Tessa to do anything, Yas let out a bark.

" My father?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 7:15 am

He shook his head and sighed."Yes, your father. " He told her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 am

Tessa looked at Yas. " Quiet Yas." She didn't know how to take this. It was all to much for her. " Wow I wasn't expecting this when I came up to talk about my problems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 am

He looked at her and sighed."IS there anything else you wanted to discuss?" He asked her slowly. Waiting for a reply."Anything at all little one?" He asked her again.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 am

Tessa looked at Yas. She really didn't know how to act. This was something different for her. Tessa was looking at his face. " What do you look like?" She hoped that she didn't offend him by asking that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 am

He looked at her and spoke."You can't see? Do you want your eye sight back? I can help you with that." He said honestly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Tessa then started to blink. " I been blind most of my life. Well as much as I could remember." He then asked if she wanted her eye sight back. She had it once but it was only for a day. " I love to be able to see again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:02 am

He took smiled. And spoke."Well now you will be able to see forever." He said, and took out his wand and pointed it at her eyes, nothing seemed to happened, but soon she would find her vision back. And it was Permalloy."How do I look Charming right?" He teased.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 am

Tessa then started to blink as she looked around. This time she would be able to see for more than just a day. Yas then started to bark. She then remembered what it was like when she first seen herself. " I guess so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 am

He noticed the dog bark."By the way, don't get rid of your pet. His family. Just like you, just because you won't need him does not mean he needs to go. His a family dog now." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 am

Tessa smiled. " Yasmina was a gift from my adoptive father. I still remember the day that she was given to me. I would never want to get rid of Yas. She is all I have left to remember Richard. He was killed by some Germans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:20 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, you have your lovely father me. And he will take care of you." He said slowly towards her. Waiting for her to reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:30 am

Yas then jumped into Tessa's lap. " Yeah I guess so." She had just moved her things into Professor Slytherin manor. " Do I have any brothers or sisters?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 am

He nodded and spoke."Yes, Rosa the Hufflpuff, and A Step Mother Mia. My girlfriend. And love. You can live at my house if you want." he asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 am

Tessa smiled. " I know Rosa! I meet her once down by the lake. She seemed like she was really nice." She then blinked when she heard she had a stepmother. " Do I get to meet her?" Her thought was wondering around. " Do I have any other family like aunt and uncle or grandparents. " She was still smiling. " I would love to come live with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 am

He smiled and spoke."My Dickish Womanizing Father, who is your grandfather, the two sluttish sisters of mine who are your aunts. And that's it." he said slowly."And yes, in do time, you will meet Mia. Your step mother." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

Tessa then started to blink. " Aren't you supposed to say nice things about people that you don't like. And they are family no matter what they are." She smiled as she thought about meeting her step mom.

Last edited by Tessa Grey on Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

He looked at her and spoke."There' fucking monster, sorry for my language." He said slowly.' Your Grandmother was the nicist thing but she's dead. Killed." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:58 am

Tessa winced when he talked about her grandpa. She felt sad when she heard that her grandma was dead. " I know there was a girl, her name was Anne. And I feel that it was my fault she killed herself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next