Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 3:57 am

He looked at her. And sighed. Man he hated children and there epically over dramatic emotional idiots. He shook his head and sighed. Speaking." It's not your flunt. I have no reason why people say it's there flaunt." It was completely unprofessional for him to say that, but it just came out of his mouth.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fitting In ( Sergiy and Tessa)

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 am

Tesss sighed. " I know that is what Damien told me. That it wasn't my fault that I hated her and pushed her away." She then started to blink as if she was trying to cheer herself up. " Will I ever get to meet my grandpa and my aunts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 am

He looked at her and then spoke."Good." He said before looking at her and sighing."No they can both die in hel-" He stopped himself before speaking."Maybe when your older." He said smiling.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:23 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " They told me that I wasn't the one who forced her drink the potion."

She then blinked a little bit. " What do you mean by when I am older, I am almost 12."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 am

He looked at her and simply shook his head."You won't meet them till your older. Or until your ready to understand why there evil. Why not evil, but mind manipulative blood sucking monsters." he said slowly towards her, sighing.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 am

Tessa blinked. " I think that I am old enough. And I know there are evil people out in the world." She couldn't imagine that her grandpa and her aunts was that evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 am

"Your not old enough." He said slowly. Looking at her before speaking."Now get out of here, and go play or read, or study." He said playfully.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 am

Tessa rolled her eyes when he said that she wasn't old enough. " Fine." She then grabbed Yas and left his office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2