Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia) Empty Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 am

Mia was a little bit excited for the date that they were going on today, after all, she hadn't seen Sergiy all week and now she was going to be able to see him, and hopefully she would be able to have a replication of the kisses that she had recieved on their last date.

Wondering if Sergiy was looking forward to it too, Mia smiled as she approached the Palace, it certainly was an amazing sight, she couldn't believe that he lived in a place like this. She felt as if she was a little insignificant at this moment in time, looking at her own little flat in comparison.

Knocking on the door, she waited for Sergiy to answer.

Mia's Dress
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia) Empty Re: Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 am

Sergiy has been lifting weights in his gym, room since 9 am to 12 noon, and push from 12 to 2, and sits from 2 to 8. All his servants, were out today. but he told them to leave, he wore, shorts, boxers, sandles, and a tight tank top, v-neck, sleeveless. he stop doing sit ups, and a magical bell ring around the house he got, up and made his way towards the top. Pick up his wand, and the door flung open. They were in the middle of no where, so enemies were highly unlikely to come, however he didn't take chances, he noticed, Mia. And. his wand disappeared from his hand, and was hidden away."Sorry, was working out. And yeah, never can be to careful. I would hug you, but I'm to sweat. " He said slowly."Please do come in, I've been think about you ever since you left the restaurant we been through. So Yeah, I've been busy. And missing you at the same time. I still need to keep up my radically great shape." He told her slowly. She would found the inside very beautiful, and even bigger then she imaged.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 am

Sergiy opened the door to her and she blushed lightly already, he looked very attractive in his work out clothes, not only Because she could see just how strong he was, but that she could see quite clearly his very attractive body. Trying not to stare Mia merely smiled nervously.

"Don't worry about it, I know what you mean, you can never be to careful, I wouldn't mind a hug, after all this is just a simple outfit, it's not like in assed about ruining it." she grinned lightly.

Stepping inside the house, Mia opened her mouth in awe and she couldn't feel more common than she did right at this moment in time; "I'll be embarrassed to have you over at my flat, it's so small!" she blushed.

Raising her eyebrows, Mia chuckled a little and shook her head, he sure was into working out, not that she minded;

"Maybe we should work out sometime?" she suggested slipping out of her coat and wondering where to put it.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Thanks." He looked at her and smiled at her expression, he found it funny how she found his palace big. He smiled and looked as she blushed. So finally she noticed his body, after wearing this fancy suits you can barely see any nice build aside that the man was thin and not fat. He looked at her and smiled.

As he came over to her, and hugged her tightly, before pulling out off the hug and pressing his lips on hers, and kissing her before pulling back."I miss you so much." He said calmly. He smiled and spoke."It was my mothers, House, well the family house of the Monomyths. My Sisters back in the day had sex in every inch of the room, while my family was away. So when my slutty sisters moved, dad left, mother died, I made it mine, after taken it from the will I was given, and cleaning to be mine. My mother gave me all her money, and it was a lot more then I had. And trust me I had a lot more then, now. Plus mother's money was great." he said slowly.

Sighing he spoke."I wouldn't mind spending the night at your house with you." He said sweeping her off the floor, as he picked her off from the ground and made his way towards the gym with her."We still, can work, out I even brought you own gym attime, for training your size, so it'll perfectly fit, Although it's kinda, umm. Shows to much of your body. So if you don't want to put it on, and work out with me some more, before we take a shower, eat, I perfectly understand." he told her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

Mia smiled happily when he came close to her and kissed her, she had been waiting for this since they had left the dinner last time, and she happily kissed him back, gently nipping at his lower lip with her teeth so that she could slip her tongue inside.

Pouting as he pulled away, Mia nodded when he explained the reasoning behind such a big house; "I see, well that makes more sense. Even though it's still a huge house for only a few people...its even bigger than the orphanage I lived in."

Information about Sergiys family was new to her, not hearing it before, it was something that she liked hearing, it meant that he trusted her enough to tell her these things.

"I had always wondered how you managed to have so much money, and so many nice things, I didn't think it polite to ask though, you probably have all my lifes earnings plus ten in here." she grinned.

Wrapping her hands around Sergiys neck as he picked her up, Mia smiled lightly and then let it turn into a devious smirk, perhaps she would enjoy working out in this outfit that he had bought her; "No I would like to work up an appetite before food...where's this outfit you bought me, I have nothing to hide from you after all."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

He looked at her and sighed, before speaking."Well if you say so. The Gym clothing is in that box, locker room for the females side, is on that side. And by the way, the clothing fits you fine, it's just radically tight, And shows quite a lot around her lower area." He said calmly, as he made his way towards the weights and picked up two 100 pound dumb bells. In each hand. He begin to lift them both up effortlessly. His muscles and veins around his forearms were shown with each movement up and down."Tell, me when you got dressed so I can get you started on a suitable work out." He said slowly.

Mia's Gym Suit

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Mia smiled as she was set down on the floor and she nodded her head at Sergiy when he told her where the suit was, it was a little strange that he had bought her one, seeing as if she might not have even wanted to wear it. But didn't question it.

Sighing a little happily when she looked at the suit, it was the exact same thing that she liked to train in normally, and quickly got changed into it, looking at herself in the mirror and agreeing with Sergiy that perhaps it was a little too tight.

"Okay, I'm all ready." she smiled, coming out of the locker room and giving him a twirl in her new clothes, before noting the weight of the dumbells with a raise of her eyebrow.

"So, what did you have in mind? A little physical fighting? I'm quite good at that, or something else?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 05, 2012 3:48 am

He looked at her as she got changed and sighed when she had finished. He looked at her and sighed she looked rather cute. he spoke." Fighting, that will come later, pick up two five pound dumbells, and lift them 1,000 times. Piece of cake right?" he smiled he knew it was not a piece of cake at the beginning. She will feel by the training of 100th time, or 150th time. He waited for her to reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Tue May 08, 2012 5:42 am

Mia raised her eyebrows when she was told that she was going to have to lift those dumbells that many times, she didn't think that it was the type of training that she was used to, but she would give it a fair go anyway, maybe it would help her build some sort of tolerance up to lactic acid, the amount that she would be making.

"Very well then, do you normally do things to such an excess?" she asked with a sigh, rolling her eyes as she picked up the dumbells and began to work them up and down, after all, no sense in over exerting yourself, stamina was something that was important in training.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 am

He looked at her and smiled, reaching number 100."Trust me, it's great to do it 1,000 times with 5 pounds. I do it 100,000 with 25 pounds. It brings stain to my body, but the work out is worth it. I have a question not sure if it's the right time, but what do you think of getting married in the future?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 am

Mia sighed lightly, she didn't think that she was going to enjoy this, she had rather hoped for a quick work out that wouldn't be too taxing, after all she was going to have dinner with him after a while and she didn't want to have her arms aching all over the shop, that would not be enjoyable.

Still taking it slow, Mia almost choked on air as she raised an eyebrow at Sergiy;

"Getting married? What?" she asked with a small noise of disbelief "Well, not at the moment no. It's great you think we're going to be that long term but..." Mia screwed her mouth up and widened her eyes before returning to lifting her weights for a moment.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 am

He looked at her and keep doing his work out, his muscles can be seen as he kept lifting the 100 pounds on each arm."But? There is a but?" he asked her slowly. Looking at her as he waited for a reply."Of course this is long term, I would never cheat on you. And I have a way for us to both live forever. Well you." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 5:50 am

Mia raised her eyebrow and she hummed a little bit to herself, she didn't think that this conversation was doing wonders for her darker side who was threatening to take over and tell her to run for the hills, but managing to keep calm enough, Mia sighed and shook her head.

"There might be a but, but I think that we need to take things a little slower, my sister isn't very happy about being confined so quickly, maybe in the future." she smiled gently.

Glad that he wasn't going to cheat on her, Mia smiled gently and she wished that she would just be able to sit down and have a rest after working all day, and these weights seemed to be taking forever to lift properly;

"You do? What if I don't want to live forever? It will be awfully boring." she smirked.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 5:59 am

He looked at her and sighed, so much for asking for sex. Might as well wait a awhile. Man the man hasn't had sex in 3 months, ever since they started going out, he hasn't cheated on her, or had sex. And that's like 100 millions year in cock world. Shaking his head he spoke."Sure we can slow things down, however I was not asking to marry you now, I am suggesting to marry you in the future, once your older. And If you won't take my offer. I guess I will be a pretty boring, and alonely Future Headmaster when you die of old age." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 am

Mia smiled lightly and set the weights down on the nearest rack to her, she was getting pretty stiff arms and she didn't think that she was going to enjoy the rest of the night if she continued in this manner, with a slight sigh, she was glad that Sergiy was beginning to back off a little bit, the whole idea of marriage was not sitting well with her dark side.

Her dark side was more interested in sex, smoking and being as free as possible, not the whole family marriage scene.

"Well in the future maybe, we shall have to see." Mia teased with a wink "You know you shouldn't scare a girl like that, when you're my age you're supposed to be going out and having wild nights with various different men, I'm sticking with you and you alone, that's a lot of commitment for a 19 year old." she teased poking him on the nose.

Sighing a little she grinned; "Now don't be so morbid, tonight's a date right? It should be happy."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 6:19 am

He looked at her and sighed slowly. And put the weights down going towards her and speaking."Well, we should take a shower. I'll go first or shall you go first while I wait? For you?" He asked her slowly. He shook his head and sighed slowly." So, shall I show you my master bathroom, I have like 20 or more here." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:24 am

Mia was glad when it seemed that Sergiy was going to stop the whole exercise thing too, it was getting a little bit too work like to really be a date and she was glad that they were now going to be able to get a shower, it would make her feel a lot better and hopefully her muscles would stop aching a little bit from the warm water.

"Yes please, I would like a shower, if there are that many bedrooms we can both get one at the same time, if you tell me how to work the shower I'm sure I'll be fine on my own." she smiled lightly, clasping her hands together.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 am

He looked at her and smiled. Picking her up, from the ground. before making his way towards the grils Shower in the gym. He placed her on the ground and he spoke."Hmm, Your very light. Anyways. I have never thought of that. I don't take this palace kindly. Some areas are unknown to me, like my Sisters Slutty Sex Brigadoon. It's simple it will you will work it." he said placing her down and leaving the Female's gym's locker room, before going to the boy's side.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:40 am

Mia had come to like it when Sergiy picked her up, it made her feel rather loved, and she hoped that he wouldn't be able to tell that she had a preference for it, after all all through her life she had never really been treated as if she was special, and this made her feel special.

She was in a palace.
She was with the man she hoped she would be with.
She was light!

What more could she want?

"Well thank you very much," she grinned "It's all the partying. Keeps me in shape." Mia smirked.

Smiling as turning on the shower, as soon as Sergiy left she stepped into the spray after getting undressed, feeling the warm water on her limb made them less tense, and she was very glad that she had stopped when she had done. Wrapping herself up in a fuzzy towel, Mia got changed once more, into her old clothes she came in, and waited for Sergiy to reappear.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 am

Undressed, and got into the shower. and begun to wash himself, with soap, Washed his long hair., brushed his teeth, etc. He dried himself with a towel once he came out, and placed it around his waist. He doubted he can hide his none boner huge bugle from her even, when he was not horny he was radically large, and he forgot to bring clothing from his room, he got into his clean teddy bear slippers. And made his way towards the outside, when he did he found her. He turned his back on her so she would be flashed by his large thing. Although if she looked at his entire body, he was ripped. As if working out was park of his life.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

Mia heard someone coming into the dressing room and she smiled when she saw that it was Sergiy, she wondered why he was not facing her and she moved over to him, hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek playfully.

"What did you forget your clothes or something?" she asked with a smile on her lips "That was silly, or did you do it on purpose just to show off you're much better physique to me?"

Teasing him playfully Mia gave him another kiss before noticing his slippers with a raised eyebrow, smiling at him Mia wandered out of the gym area and opened thr door into the room that she had come from before, the entrance hall.

Looking around for the kitchen Mia asked; "What are we cooking tonight then?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 am

When she hugged him, he sighed, and then when she kissed him on the cheek, he giggled. And then when she spoke he said."It's nothing you need to worry about now." He said calmly, before she left, to the kitech, he made his way through trying his best in not to flash her, but it was pointless now. Because now she was able to see it through the towel."Duck, salad, wine, and sandwich" he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 am

When Sergiy said that it was something that she didn't need to worry about now, her darker self made the joke that she was going to have to brace herself later, as she would probably be asked to stay the night, the very thought made the breath catch in her throat and her breath hitch slightly.

Turning around, Mia was about to speak when her eyes widened a little bit and her cheeks flushed red, coughing a little she turned around and fumbled around for the wine;

"Oh well that sounds lovely, let me try and find the wine while you go and get dressed or something, after all you can't cook in just a towel." she laughed nervously.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 am

He looked around and shook his head. And then saw her blush."Yeah I should get dressed." He said, winking a her, before he disappeared, got dressed and reappeared back on the spot, wearing, jeans, boxers, socks, shoes, tank top, and slowly sneaky made his way behind her and grabbed her lightly, by the arms holding her tightly towards him, and kissed her on the cheek."That was what I meant about later. That thing. you had to worry about later." He said calmly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 am

Mia smiled lightly when Sergiy went to go and get ready, she was glad that he was because it was more than a little strange for her side of the personality to have to try and deal with the things that her darker side used to deal with. Hoping that it was nothing like the experiences that Mia had, Elizabeth wondered what it might be like.

So distracted was she in her thoughts that she gasped a little when arms were suddenly wrapped around her waist, and lips were felt on her cheek, it was nice to be like this with Sergiy, it made her feel safe.. Blushing at his last statement, Mia bit her lip;

"Oh my I see, well it would appear that I was right when I guessed what it was that you could mean." she smiled shyly holding up the wine "Where are the glasses?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next