Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise Run-in (Shadow and Sergiy)

Go down

Surprise Run-in  (Shadow and Sergiy) Empty Surprise Run-in (Shadow and Sergiy)

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Shadow was on her way to the club so she could get it up and running for the day. She wanted a small sandwich before she got to the club so she sat down at a little shop a couple of door down from the club.

She walked into the shop ordered a ham and cheese sandwich with a cup of hot tea and went outside to enjoy the nice weather that they were currently having.

She was enjoying the sandwich and was a little shocked when she looked up and saw someone she had been with in the last club. She was unsure if he had seen her. Since her meeting with Vincent and their few owls she had not been with another man or woman since.

Thinking that she had not been seen came to an end when he walked up to the table.

Back to top Go down

Surprise Run-in  (Shadow and Sergiy) Empty Re: Surprise Run-in (Shadow and Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon May 07, 2012 12:55 am

He smiled as he walked in the Resistant. Just as he reminded.
He turned his head, and a saw a female, who he had sex recently, about a month ago, in her club, and two of her workers, That three off them were great. but Shadow was the best of all. He came towards her and sat next to her.

And spoke."Evading me are you now, hot stuff. You know the sex was wonderful, we should do it again." He teased her playful even though he didn't mean it. He wanted to see her reaction.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Surprise Run-in  (Shadow and Sergiy) Empty Re: Surprise Run-in (Shadow and Sergiy)

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 2:18 am

Shadow could not help but roll her eyes, "Don't think I have ever heard that one before" Shadow said very sarcastically.

"What can I say, for that amount of money, everything has to be perfect." Shadow was never one that cut back in the sex department. "What can I say you played your part very well." She said with a smirk.

"Too bad you have a girlfriend now, another time might have been interesting." Shadow just loved to boost the mans ego. Not that she was sleeping with anyone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 am

He looked at her and spoke."You were great by the way. So were your're to girls. I enjoyed fucking Candy greatly. But I am taken now, I can't be seen running around with low classes like you." He teased, it was more of a uncared Insult. Then a tease, but the tease intend.

He shook his head and sighed looking around."So, I see you have been making a lot of money, to even offered sandwiches, how much is your club getting? Now days?" he asked slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 am

Shadow tried to not to laugh when he said he had slept with Candy, "Wow I would have to say I think you are quite delusional my dear sir. Candy never sleeps with anyone. Its part of her charm. That is why Amber is always there."

Shadow knew all too well that Candy was a virgin, it was part of her talent. Many men were lured in over that, it was a great trick.

"Well obviously this lower class, was enough for you when you wanted it. You sure paid enough money for it."

Carmin was used to getting insulted it was nothing new to her.

"I have a completely different club from the one you remember. But then I suppose since you are taking you will never get to see the inside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down