Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loss and Pain (Eva and Sergiy)

2 posters

Go down

Loss and Pain (Eva and Sergiy) Empty Loss and Pain (Eva and Sergiy)

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 am

Eva walked into the councillor's office she was still distraught. Anne had died, she was still dying and the whole castle was in tears. She felt horrible she had not been able to eat lately. She had felt the cancer badly the last few days. She was in hell. She looked over at the desk and shyly called. "Hello." So unlike herself.

In the small amount of time since Anne's death Eva had changed. She had stopped see all the good. Death was no longer an adventure after life, it was scary and unknown. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live for as long as she could. She missed Anne but didn't want to join her any time soon.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Loss and Pain (Eva and Sergiy) Empty Re: Loss and Pain (Eva and Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 am

He was sitting in his office drinking tea. He didn't like the idea of sharing offices. Not at all. But hey it had to be done. SO hell, why not right He shook his head and sighed before shaking again, and sighing again. Sighing a lot was a thing he did tor reveal stress. A Female had walked into his office he looked at her she seemed troubled. Shaking his head as she said hello. He nodded and he to said."Hello, there." He said slowly.

As he then looked at her he spoke."Please, sit. Down." He said very slowly and calmly. It was not an order, if was just so. They can talk while she was sitting down. He sighed and waited for her to sit down. And her explanation.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 am

Eva looked up and sat down. She felt shy and scared. She didn't know what to do any more. She had lost so much more than her friend she had lost her way of life.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I need to talk." She started out slowly.

"You see one of my close friends killed herself." She said sadly. "I know that I can't blame myself but if I'd been a better friend." She said tearing up. "She was always there for me." She said looking up for the first time.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 am

He looked at the female. And spoke."I know what happened I was in formed. Please tell me, Ms Jordan. Why do you blame yourself It was not your flaunt. What she did was wrong by taken her own life. But she was not thinking right. And my dickish college was an asswipe. So He did shit. I am going tell you how it is. We will have a week to make you be better. And make sure your not to be blamed. By your self conscious. And we will, have you do your homework here. I will be going over everything. On how to make you better. Not that you already not. You suffered a great lost." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

Eva sighed. "Well If I had been a better friend maybe she would have talked to me. I know it's not really my fault but I miss her." She sighed.

Eva raised her eyebrow. "Well I guess that would work, but I have a lot on my plate already. I have my treatments as well." She said thinking.

"But I can come here for a wile I just need to get my treatments." She said wanting the help, so she didn't do anything like Anne.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 am

He smiled at her and spoke." You need not to worry. What she did was wrong. And Honestly. people sometimes tend to keep to themselves about her problem. Then again that changes people. If they keep it inside. Anyways you should not stress yourself about it. And lastly. Yet the past be gone. It's best to move regardless of the crap you take it's better that way. I also advice you to not discuss this with others on what I will be helping you with." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 am

Eva smiled slightly and nodded. She was already feeling a bit better just talking about it She knew that it was bad to keep things locked up. She smiled and wondered how he knew so much about everything, surly he couldn't be older than 27. She shook her head and smiled potitly. "Thank you sir." She said smiling. She really was turning back to herself, happy and hyper. It was really a good sign.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

He smiled and spoke."Well, good luck come to me when you have troubles." he said slowly, he was very old and his youth was a his cover, he can live forever and remain 27 without any form of draw backs. He sighed and spoke,."You can talk to me, Anytime." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down