Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel)

2 posters

Go down

A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel) Empty A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel)

Post by Angel Valentine Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 am

Angel sighed in relief that she had a break from teaching. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy nurturing minds, but it seemed that her migraines were more frequent around children gossiping, complaining, and arguing. But all her thoughts of this negative nature vanished as she looked at the lake.

She leaned against a tree and let out a small smile. She remembered this lake and the great memories behind it. When she had gone to Hogwarts, she always enjoying having the liberty of swimming there training for her animagus form and other activities. She sighed, this is why she was dedicated she supposed, to try and keep the memory alive.

The silence was another thing she cherished and closed her eyes enjoying the cold breeze. It was comforting in an odd way.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel) Empty Re: A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 am

Sergiy was near the lake looking at the moon it was so wonderful. And who could not love it the skies were dark. Everything seemed perfect for now. He looked around and it seemed peaceful well it was peaceful regardless. He closed his eyes and listened to the noise of birds of the night.

He turned around and saw a female. Once that had happened he made his way towards her. Coming next to her he spoke."Hello, isn't the lake wonderful." He asked slowly, as he asked her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel) Empty Re: A Little Conversation (Sergiy and Angel)

Post by Angel Valentine Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 am

At first she tensed up confused at who was talking to her. She opened her eyes immediately and came face to face with someone she'd seen around the halls. Ah yes the Head of Gryffindor, that's how she'd seen him.

Interesting she thought. I barely heard him

Her Auror skills might have been a bit rusty, or so she believed. Nonetheless, she found herself letting out a small smirk at their small talk.

"As beautiful as always" she said.

She figured she might as well introduce herself to her new colleague.

"I'm Angel Valentine, potioneer and Potions Mistress for Hogwarts." she stuck her hand out as a normal greeting.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 am

he smiled at her and spoke."Yes it is Beautiful, indeed. If only it was more careful during the day the same way it is during the night. Such a true present of mother nature." he said slowly. He shook his head and spoke."Sergiy Monomyth the Hogwarts Coupler" he said slowly, taken her hand and shaking it gently."Tell, me Potions Mistress is enjoyable to find or discover new potions?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

Angel nodded at his comment indeed it was nice, but for some reason his question brought a smile to her face. It was one that she had never really been asked before, and simply refreshing to be asked something other than "why potions". Either way, she shrugged and continued to lean against the tree.

"Well I do enjoy making new potions definitely. Especially during these times, it's much more relaxing than my previous career choice for sure" she said chuckling.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:47 am

He looked at her and smiled. It was stunning how the moon looked so wonderful, as well as the lake. He shook his head and sighed before speaking." What was your impervious career choice. Before you were potions professor" He asked her slowly. Looking back at the stunning lake.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

She followed his gaze towards the lake and smiled. It was as if he'd never really noticed it, but she had. She had found herself living in the Slytherin dorms for seven years under the great and beautiful lake and she had an attachment towards it.

"Former Auror" she replied. "I worked in the Alpha Division after I graduated"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:03 am

He smiled at her and shook his head before he spoke."Former Auror huh?" he asked her slowly before he shook his head and sighed, before he spoke."Former Head Auror." He said slowly. Looking at her slowly. Before smirking waiting for her to reply."How are things, why are you out in the night, shouldn't you be in school not that it is any of my business. I should be in school to but I came here to see the moon." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 am

She let out a slow smirk back. So he was the boss she never met, oh well, not that it bothered her after all she did her job well.

"Charming, what a small world" she replied deadpanned.

She chuckled at his question and his back peddling as well.

"Well since the children are on vacation I find myself using this free time to walk the grounds, feeling nostalgic really" she replied. "You came just to see the moon?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 am

He looked at her and smiled."I'm also Former Care of Magical Creatures Professor here at Hogwarts. But that was a long time ago. So yeah it is a small world. But a great one at that." He said looking at her smiling as he shook his head and spoke."I don't want to teach anymore it'll drive me crazy." He said calmly. Towards her, waiting for some sort of reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 am

Angel raised her brow in surprise at his admission and looked at him with a mixture of surprise and frustration. Perhaps some people weren't meant to teach.

"Well, how did you even get into teaching?" she asked. "If you came in with predestined thoughts, then no wonder you don't want to teach. Personally, as frustrating as kids can be, I couldn't imagine my life without teaching them a thing or two, and seeing them go off and become successful."

She smiled fondly at the thought, already growing attached to her third year class.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 am

He looked at her and saw the surprise. And some Frustration but he ignored it. He looked at her and smiled."Well, isn't that great love." he told her slowly.

He smiled and said slowly."I was suggested by the Hogwarts Headmaster back in his time when he was alive. When I was at age 17. Well 18, I taught for over 100 years, then simply gave up because people became more childish and idiotic." he said towards her."It was never the frustrating or was the Next Generation." he told her smiling cutely at her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

Angel wrinkled her nose at the pet name and rolled her eyes at his comment. Well this man was ancient and pompous what a great mix.

"Well forgive me for being so young compared to you. And now I remember you, you were teaching while I was here, glad I avoided your class" she said huffing out a breath, that moved her hair to the side.

She felt a bit defensive for her children, they were bright and ready to take on the world. Was it just her perspective though? She doubted it considering the amount of dedication the other professors took.

"And children have not become any dimmer than before, rather they yearn for knowledge eager to take apprenticeships and succeed in life"

She sounded like a bloody dreamer and she knew it and wrinkled her nose as she repeated her comment back to herself.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 am

He looked at her and winked at the female cutely."You sure are adorable. Miss Valentine. Now I remember you. So cute and firm, when you were young and still are. But age will get to you, while it will not to me. But you are adorable." He said winking at her.

He smiled and spoke."Oh please I am 27 according by records, and looks, ripped, handsome, sexy. And just loveable don't you think?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 am

Angel felt herself flush not expecting the compliments but scoffed at how 'modest' he was. Honestly, men, no matter how old were exactly the same.

"Thanks" she said dryly waving off the compliments. "Right now all I see is a pompous '27' year old man who thinks much too highly of himself"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am

He smiled, at her and shook his head."Right now you see, a very charming young man. That can get you in bed. If he tried. But I'm taken." He said slowly. Chuckling slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 am

Her amusement dimmed and she glared at him hands on her hips. She scoffed at the mere idea.

"No offense, but that'd never happen. If you were taken or if you weren't. Pompous arses aren't really my type" she taunted.

Honestly, men! Ha! As if anyone could even really take up her attention, it wasn't going to happen. She wasn't into lust or love or any crap of the sort.

"Is there anything in your head that doesn't involve, your ego or your so called 'sexual' prowess? You know some brain cells clicking in there, some logic?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

HE smiled at her and spoke."I know about a Million women who would say yes to me, and fuck me or fucked me Again and again. Then again I don't even know the names of my one night stands so yeah." He said slowly, winking at her before sighing."I treat females like sex dolls. Expect the one I love, she's mine and only my true love. And besides of course I have logic, babe." he said slowly towards her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am

Her was was now turning red in anger. She gritted her teeth at the mention of how he treated women.

"You're a pig!" she said glaring. "Women are not sex objects, and the ones laying you, they're the idiots. Merlin, you're insufferable!"

She had not been so angry in a while. Men were disgusting. She now remembered why she avoided socializing, why she avoided talking to strangers, all were disgusting.

"You're basically carrying diseases, ugh"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

He looked at her and spoke."Not a pig, but a sexy charming man. That Bangs senseless hot chicks. And then leaves them." He said slowly, laughing at his comment. before looking at her."You are sex subjects. meant only for sex, and kinky shit." He said slowly, before sighing, and speaking." No I use Preventions STDS Charms, so I am Diseases free." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 am

Angel curled her toes, her cheeks flushing with rage and she slapped him. She couldn't believe that he dared to say that, honestly why had Headmistress Briony even hired him.

"That's it I can't!" she said walking towards the castle once more. "Don't ever get near me again! I hope you get fired, you know what just leave. You disgusting pig!"

She made fists with her hand and muttered a series of curses wondering how the hell did she get into this. All she wanted was some silence.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 am

He looked at her as he was slapped."That was a great one." He said as he felt his jaw. As he looked at her."They all come around one time or another." He said slowly. As she walked away.

(Thread End? Wanna do another one?)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 am

(We can do another one, but you can start it)

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down