Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking around (Sergiy and Sam)

2 posters

Go down

Looking around (Sergiy and Sam) Empty Looking around (Sergiy and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am

Sam walked toward the trophy room, she wondered how many trophies there was Sam hummed and walked around she sighed quietly and continued to walk when she noticed the best seeker.

" James Potter, hmm" Sam said with a slight shrug she sighed and tripped over her own feet, with a loud crash Sam knocked over a trophy she was lucky it didn't dent it Sam jumped when someone came in the room.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Sergiy and Sam) Empty Re: Looking around (Sergiy and Sam)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am

He then looked around and made his way around the trophy room it was nice and peacefully and he needed a break. From his bloody job, not that Briony noticed. If she came in his office she would find a Replica of him of the same thoughts he had. It was a great spell he mastered and invented. Sergiy had many talents. So yeah. HE shook his head and sighed walking towards a female and speaking."Yeah." he said towards her slowly, he were his black/red staff robes.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

Sam looked up and noticed it was her head of house, Sam gasped and put the trophy back and sighed.

" Sorry I knocked over the trophy sir, I didn't mean to" Sam said she knew a lot of people would get mad at her, Sam swallowed a sigh she wondered if he'd take points away she shook her head and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 am

He looked at her and smiled. Waving his finger the trophy lifted itself up into the air. And went back to it's place.

He looked at her and smiled."No worries, people make mistakes. No ones perfect. How's class, anyone bullying anyone? " he asked slowly. Not sure why he was asking a little child. He was to bored maybe it was that.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 am

Sam smiled sheepishly as he moved the trophy " I know no ones perfect but still" Sam said with a small shrug she really didn't mean to knock things over she was just clumsy.

Sam blinked when he asked if there was any bullying " No sir not that I know of" Sam said she didn't know if there was bullying she shrugged inwardly and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 am

He shook his head, and sighed."Well, then I guess I will be going. If that is all I am needed for." He said slowly. Waiting for her to reply. As he adored the drawing on the trophy display.

(Sorry for the small post, I am having a headarch.)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

(OOC: It's fine Smile )

Sam watched him turn around " Wait, why out of all the places in this castle you would come into the trophy room, unless you want to look at trophies?" Sam asked him while crossing her arms, Sam wasn't as dumb as people made her out to be, Sam sighed and turned to look at another trophy.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 am

He stopped and turned around and looked at her." I have my reasons, That and to get a break from my job. So yeah." He said very slowly as he said the he turned his back again and starting walking away very slowly before he spoke."Is there anything else, or may I leave?" He asked her slowly, waiting for some form of a reply from her.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:58 am

Sam turned to look at him and sighed " The headmistress'll get mad at you for not being in you office" Sam said said with a small smirk than she turned to look at another trophy and smiled.

" Now you can go if you want" Sam said while looking at another trophy she hummed lightly and looked at the best chaser Trophy and smiled, Sam wanted to be part of the quidditch team but she didn't think she was all that good she sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 am

He smiled at her from the back and spoke."She won't thanks to my clone. Well later." he said slowly. Walking away.

(Thread end?)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 am

Sam watched him leave and she sighed and continued to look at the trophies she kinda hated adults would treat her like a child but she sighed and left the trophy room.

(OOC: yeah)

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down