Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 10, 2012 8:16 am

He smiled at her and kissed her neck slightly, before waving his arm, and two cups appeared on his forearm. Before he spoke."Pour the wine here, hun." He said slowly, before sighing towards himself, he felt more bored then ever. And things moving slow was never his thing but if it was for the Sake of Mia, then so be it.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooking Together (Sergiy and Mia)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Elizabeth smiled lightly at the feeling of her neck being kissed, this was far more contact than she had ever been allowed to feel before, normally Mia had taken control of the situation by this time, but she was relishing the chance to be in charge.

Seeing the glasses appear, Elizabeth uncapped the wine and poured it into the glasses, taking one and sipping the liquid, it was nice, not too dry.

"There we go, it's very nice." she smiled as she sipped a little more "Do you want any help making the meal or am I to go and sit down somewhere?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 am

He smiled slowly and post, as he took the glass and drunk it."I will cook, just there and look great. Like you always did hun." He told her putting his half filled glass on the table.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 am

Elizabeth smirked a little bit when he said that she always looked great, she had thought that she had come on in the last year of Hogwarts, and to be honest thats when she really began to see how much being a girl could effect men on it's own, never mind being able to take care of yourself with spells and fighting styles. All of this made one great assassin package.

"Well that's good, I need a nice relax after today, honestly Mia keeps causing me more and more problems, it seems as if she's a little bit annoyed she can't have as much..." coughing lightly, and letting her cheeks flush Elizabeth continues "As much bedroom activity as she used to. Honestly you'd think that's all that mattered in a relationship. Good job we know different."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 am

He raised his eye brow, as the the duck was already cooked."Err, your little Alter-Ego Prefers sex over patience already know that. She threaten to cut off my penis, if she didn't get what she wanted. Then again that was in your 7th year at Hogwarts. There was no way I was going allow that to happen, an adult with a Student. Just looks wrong." he said slowly. Sandwichs were ready now all was left to do was the Salad.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 am

Elizabeth did a double take when she heard what Sergiy said about what Mia did, she had not known that had happened and mentally she could hear her sister chuckling away to herself, attempting to calm down her rather large blush Mia drank some more of her wine, rather quickly to try and get herself a little tipsy, to avoid further embarrassment.

"I did not know that she said that to you, oh my god she's so embarrassing." Mia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose "It does sound like something she would have done though, I think she did actually do that once..."

Humming a little, Mia looked at the duck and smiled; "I looks great by the way, I can't wait to try it."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 5:59 am

He sighed slowly so much for making the salad by hand, he clapped his hands and everything was on the table he sighed, and slowly sat on the chair."Well, when you have an Alter-Ego And black out from different people while at the same time remembering some parts it happens, I still believe she offered sex, or she'll cut off my penis, Lucky I refused and got away so huh!" He teased Mia while speaking to Eliz, and rubbing it in Mia's Face. Before sighing and speaking."Anyways how things, in the world?" He asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 am

Elizabeth looked at the rest of the food being laid out on the table she grinned happily and took a seat at one of the places that Sergiy had set, it looked wonderful and she couldn't wait until she could start to eat the food that he had made but she waited for him to sit down next to her, before beginning to eat, as she had always been told to.

"I'm glad that she wasn't able to catch you then." she teased back "I think you would be off in the corner crying somewhere if you were without Little Sergiy."

When he asked her how things were going, Elizabeth smiled lightly; "I actually haven't been up to much, I've been to Italy while we've been apart, just on one of Mia's jobs, although I managed to get some sightseeing done while I was there. How about you?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 am

He looked at her and smiled."You mean big Sergiy, it would seem you have never seen big things. If you think 15 inch-" he stopped himself, why was he telling her his size? That was supposes to be his surprise to her. Wetter it would be today in bed after dinner, or Later. Why did he just tell her how big he was?

He shook his head and spoke."School been great, Couching kids and all, cool stuff to do." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 am

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow and desperately looked for something that she could hide behind to conceal her blush, this idea of what was happening after dinner seemed to be becoming more and more real with every passing comment, and, it was both thrilling and slightly making her nervous, after all, Elizabeth had never had an experience like this.

"Uhm well, I guess it was a poor choise of words on my account." she smiled lightly, beginning to place some of the salad on her plate, then the duck on top of the salad "I can't wait to see what you cook like, after all, you've told me that you're great, it best live up to the name." Elizabeth teased lightly, hoping to get away from that subject.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 6:30 am

He smiled and shook his head, as he placed Salad on his plate, and a duck leg. before pouring wine for both of them, seeming at her. As he dug in to his salad man he loved his found. He found her blush cute and adorable, and he wound her quick change of subject, even more adorable."Yes, I hope it does." he said slowly towards her found thing.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 am

Mia smiled lightly and she began to eat the food in front of her, it was very nice and she thought that the duck was cooked just nicely, it wasn't too tough like some of the duck that she had in the past was, it was true what Sergiy said, that he was a very good cook, a lot better than what she could do when she was made to cook for herself.

"I have to say that you weren't just blowing smoke, you really are a good cook, a better than good cook, I think I might have to come around to get fed more often." she joked lightly, eating some more of the salad "So you said you were helping some kids out, do many of them have problems?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 7:32 am

He finished his salad and duck leg, before cleaning his mouth with a nickkin. And looking at her before speaking."Thank you, very much, and as many have problems, Emotional ones. I found them rather annoying. Then again I can't tell them it's annoying because that will be wrong, Mia you should sleep over night." He said calmly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Elizabeth was a little shocked at how fast Sergiy managed to finish his meal, she however was still working on her own, and was only about halfway through. Often she had wondered why Sergiy took the position as school councillor, as he really didn't have much patience for children, just like Mia.

"I don't think it would have a very good effect on the children no, if you told them that their problems were annoying. I don't really understand why you applied for the position given you hate children so much."

Raising an eyebrow, Elizabeth felt Mia's influence guiding her in this situation, and oddly both of them seemed to be saying the same thing about it;

"Why?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 am

He smiled at her as he looked at her. Man he wanted to say something that he been waiting to say but just couldn't he felt weird. Never you mind, sex can happen later. "Just stay over night. Why leave? I mean it's just a sleeping thing? Not like we'll be doing anything to each other." He smiled, and sighed that was meant as a tease, not an actually meaning to it.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 am

Mia smiled happily and she finished her food, she was quite happy that for once Sergiy wasn't thinking about doing something with her like that, it made her slightly happier that he wasn't interested in her for just one thing like at some points her seemed to be.

Placing her knife and fork together on the plate, she sighed contentadly.

"Sure I'll stay over then, it's not like you're short of spare rooms or anything." she smiled "What do you fancy doing now then? You have a TV or something, we could watch a film?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2