Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of Drinks ( Open)

Go down

Couple of Drinks ( Open)  Empty Couple of Drinks ( Open)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 am

Candy walked in for a drink. She only hoped that her job wouldn't follow her here. One thing she loved to do was keep her work life and personal separate. But sometimes that didn't always happen. A guy would follow her around and wouldn't leave her alone. Candy sometimes hated her job as a dancer. But it paid good and she needed the money. All she wanted to do was leave and do what she always loved to do. Actually dance, not selling her body. When she left school, she never picturing herself doing this.

But she was cut off from money. Candy hated it when she would tell people what she did. They would look at her like she was a tramp. Deep down she knew that was true. And some told her that she could do better than that. But she knew that a guy would never love her anymore that what she was. A girl who sold her body every night for money.

Back to top Go down

Couple of Drinks ( Open)  Empty Re: Couple of Drinks ( Open)

Post by Ayna Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

She made her way towards the Little drink fest. And slowly begun to open the door before making her way towards the bar, and sat down and slowly begun to order a drink.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 am

Candy looked around and seen that she wasn't the only person that was drinking alone. She tried not to drink a lot, because she hated how it made her feel. And she liked to know what she doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 am

Ayna smiled, and shook her head as she pad for the drink and slowly begun to drink it. Looking around she spotted a cute little young female. Which she may prey upon.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 am

Candy decided that she was going to drink tonight. With the stress of her trying to find another job. It wasn't really helping. Candy was having a hard time since the club she work in shut down. So she would be right

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:09 am

Ayna grabbed her beer. And slowly made her way towards the female. She looked at her and sighed. Smiling as she spoke. As she brought the beer bottle towards her mouth and sipped some beer. She spoke."So, tell me. Wanna be friends." She asked her slowly.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Candy looked up, she was lost in her own little world. She was also deep in her thoughts, she was thinking everything Kasper had told her that he could do for her. And this meant that she wouldn't have to be at the club. But that is what she had known for a while.

" Ummm sure I don't know who you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Tue May 01, 2012 6:08 am

She attempted to grab her arm gently, and then would bring her towards one of the sits."Names, Villain. What's your name." She said handing her her bottle of Vodka."Try it i's good." She said slowly.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 am

She then started to smile a little bit. At least she could talk to her, so she wasn't being rude. “ Candy. And yes I heard all the pick up lines about my name.” Candy then looked at the Vodka bottle. “ No thanks, I really don't drink much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Sun May 06, 2012 12:52 am

She smiled and spoke."More for me." She said slowly, drinking some of the vodka. Into her mouth." Nice to meet you." She said slowly.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:42 am

Candy faked a smile. " Yeah I guess so. And it is nice to meet you too." She really never meet this person before and Candy was trying to keep herself safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Mon May 07, 2012 12:50 am

She looked at her and spoke."We are gonna be best of friends right, you should come over to my house for a party." She smirked in a sluttish way.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 12:53 am

Candy looked at this girl and started to blink. " Ummm I guess we will be best friends." She thought this girl was a bit crazy. " I am not really the party type of person. I come home from my job to my dog and that is it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayna Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 am

She smiled and spoke."Then come over by my house, we will have a blast. You will like it." She said as she attempted to hug her, and then kiss her neck before backing up, and speaking."Your my bestie I love you." She said loudly.

Ayna
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:10 am

Candy was doing her best to be polite. " I think I will pass. I had a long night at work and I just want to go home and sleep. And I have to let my dog out before something happens." She then started to blink when Villian kissed Candy's neck. " Bestie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down