Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbology: First Years, Lesson 2

2 posters

Go down

Herbology: First Years, Lesson 2 Empty Herbology: First Years, Lesson 2

Post by Lily Del Sol Wed May 02, 2012 5:24 am

Lily was currently chastising herself for having terrible time management. Last lesson her poor students were left with nothing but an introduction, she knew they were half a lesson behind, and she figured she'd try to fix it as soon as possible.

She wrote down the lesson and sat down. Perhaps she needed to be more like Angel. She dreaded the thought and let out a grin.

Lily Del Sol
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Herbology: First Years, Lesson 2 Empty Re: Herbology: First Years, Lesson 2

Post by CarlyGrass Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Carly walked into the greenhouse wondering what they would be doing today, wanting to learn about all the plants in the greenhouse, most of which she had never seen before. She sat down and tied her hair up in a messy bun, waiting for the lesson to start.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Del Sol Fri May 04, 2012 5:18 am

"Welcome students..well student. I am Professor Del Sol, and I am your Herbology teacher. Herbology is the study of magical plants that aid us in everything from potions, to magical salves that aid in the Hospital Wing. By the end of the year, I do hope that you learn to appreciate plants for what they are, aides in life"

She caressed the leaves of her Shrivelfig and smiled.

"This is a Shrivelfig, can you Miss...I am so sorry where are my manners! Care to introduce yourself to me?" she asked smiling kindly.

Lily Del Sol
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 am

Carly smiled at the teacher and the strange looking plant, she knew she was going to like this class, even if she was the only one in it.

"my names Carly, Carly Grass" she said with a smile, ,before turning back to look at the plant her professor was indicating to.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Del Sol Fri May 04, 2012 6:29 am

Lily smiled brightly at her and the sun noticeable got brighter as well.

"Well isn't that a lovely name and Grass as a surname, you belong her just fine" she said teasingly.

She picked up the plant and hopped to sit on her desk comfortably and casually.

"Well Miss Grass, this is a Shrivel Fig! Can you tell me what it can be used in?"

Lily Del Sol
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Sat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Carly smiled at the teachers comment, she definitely knew this would be her favourite lesson. Carly had heard about the shrivelfig before in passing so answered "the liquid inside the plant is used in the shrinking solution, and in the Elixar to induce Euphoria, I think" Carly was glad that she had heard of the plant before and had something to say about it.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down