Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework drop off.

2 posters

Go down

Homework drop off. Empty Homework drop off.

Post by Jabbar Mortiz Thu May 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Only one person needs to post here but make sure the post has both names as points will be awarded.

Names:
Years:
Houses:
Spell:

Jabbar Mortiz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Homework drop off. Empty Re: Homework drop off.

Post by IvanBorislaw Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 am

Name: Ivan Borislaw
Year: First
House: Geschick
Spell: Avis.

Avis,

Avis requires good focus and a clear wand movement. Pronunciation is not strictly necessary as Avis can be used silently. Avis conjures birds which will circle the user and which can be used both offensively as defensively. An average Avis will conjure eight or so small birds, the amount can be increased through willpower and mastering the spell. The size of the birds and their species might be variable as well, although no research into this could be found by me. The charm used to send birds at a target, is Oppugno, which is complimentary with Avis. Using Avis is an effective way to stop focused spells such as Stupefy and Expelliarmus, even the Unforgivables might be stopped if there are enough birds circling the wizard. Avis is an early conjuration spell, used as a build up to studying conjuration. After thorough practice, I am capable of using Avis to conjure the standard 8 small birds. I plan on improving my mastery of this spell to be able to conjure at least 10 birds.

This was my essay on the Avis spell,
Ivan Borislaw, Geschick, 1st Year
IvanBorislaw
IvanBorislaw
Geschick Fourth Year

Back to top Go down