Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework Turn-in

2 posters

Go down

Homework Turn-in Empty Homework Turn-in

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Victoria was so relieved to be allowed to take Occlumency. She felt terrible for missing out on the first lesson, but was determined to be on time, if not early to the next.

She approached his door, holder her neatly folded parchment of homework. She knocked, wanting to ask the professor how she could go about getting up to speed. Since she hadn't taken the class last year, she knew she was behind.

After doing the paper, Victoria had tried to empty her emotions, but it was quite hard for her. She had always been able to hide them from her family, mostly, but hiding and emptying were two different things for her. Hiding, if it was possible, made her emotions seem more real. As if containing them made them tangible. She was very desperate to learn Occlumency and had no idea where to start.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Homework Turn-in Empty Re: Homework Turn-in

Post by Gaspard Dupont Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 am

Gaspard was going over some notes, when he heard a knock at his door. Standing up he made his way and opened it, seeing it was Miss. Rossmund, he smiled, "Miss. Rossmund, what can I help you?" He stood aside and waved his hand to let her enter.

He already knew what his student wanted, he just wanted her to say it aloud.

"I'm glad that at least one of my students came, I'm impressed that at least one wants to learn." He told her while folding his hand in his lap when he sat down.

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Victoria was glad the teacher was amiable. She walked into the office and stood in front of the desk.

"Well, Professor, I came to see if there was a way to maybe have a catch-up tutoring or something. I know I'm really behind in class compared to others, since I didn't take it last year. Or, if you don't have time, I can just work at my own pace in class. Whatever you would prefer."

She felt herself rambling, but it was because she felt to vulnerable. It was weird knowing the person you were talking to could probably read everything right out of your brain.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Dupont Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am

He waved his hand. "That has to be the least of your worries, Miss. Rossmund. I have a lot of student's who didn't take Occlumency last year. How about we start today, if you like, but I would also like for you to take my class, and I suggest you come on Saturday for detention."

Gaspard chuckled, it was amusing at seeing his pupils like this. "And of course I will be glad to tutor you. When are you free Miss. Rossmund?"

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Victoria thought for a minute. She really had no frame of reference for the class and had minimal knowledge about it before writing the paper.

"Maybe, if you're ok with it, I could just see how I do in class and that can better solidify what I need help on? Then maybe next break I could get extra help if needed." She was going to try as hard as she could to do well, knowing that she needed to learn this stuff.

"And of course I'll be at detention on Saturday."

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Dupont Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 am

Gaspard nodded, folding his hands, deep in thought. "Of course, Miss. Rossmund. I'm here to teach you not force you into Occlumency. Do tell me when you need help, though."

Looking around for a parchment and a quill, he began to write, "Then I think our meeting is over, see you in class and on Saturday. Goody day Miss. Rossmund."

Before she could leave, he looked up, "And Miss. Rossmund, don't ever think you've failed me. I'm here to help. I have every great expectation for you and the rest of my students." He said with a warm smile. "The only thing I ask is to be interested in Occlumency and try your best, never give up."

Gaspard Dupont
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down