Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Bond (Tessa and Mia)

Go down

Unexpected Bond (Tessa and Mia) Empty Unexpected Bond (Tessa and Mia)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 am

Mia had decided that she needed to get away from everything for a while, what with herself being stifled by Sergiy's proposal, or asking about marriage to her, and the appearance of his two new children and who knows how many more, Mia was feeling more than a little out of her depth.

Her dominant side, Mia, was now active, having allowed Elizabeth all of this time to be with her love, she was getting rather pissed about the position that it was putting her in, and she hoped that it would all blow over without having to effect her much at all, now that she had let Elizabeth know her thoughts very clearly on the whole situation that appeared to be developing.

It was all too, 'happy families' for her.

With a sigh she took a drag on her cigarette and ruffled her hair, standing underneath one of the willows and frowning at the water, as if somehow her frustrations would be taken out on the rippling pool.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Bond (Tessa and Mia) Empty Re: Unexpected Bond (Tessa and Mia)

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 am

Tessa decided to take a walk with Yasmina. It was all too much for her to deal with. With Anne dying, finding out that the guy that said was her real father wasn't. Anne coming back to life, which she didn't know how to explain that one. And her father said that she was getting a stepmother. Tessa had no idea who she was or if she would even like her.

She could feel the lake. It was bring back memories about her and her adoptive father. This was the first place that she got to see. Tessa knew that this was a place that she could relax and be herself. She didn't know if she was ready to even have another sister. She knew that Agatha and Senlina never forgave her for leaving. When her so thought father came and took her away. But she then moved in with Professor Slytherin. But she was told that she could move in with her father. She was ready for it yet.

Tessa sighed as she looked at Yas. “ Slow down we will get to the water soon enough.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Mia looked around and saw a girl with a dog approaching, rolling her eyes she thought to herself that this had better not intrude upon her silence, otherwise she would not be best pleased at all, and if something happened like the dog jumping on her, it would get a swift kick.

Taking another drag from her cigarette she looked out again towards the lake, she was getting annoyed by the girls presence already, and she was definately not going to try and make conversation when all she wanted to do was be on her own, and to be silently thinking about what she was going to do to cut loose.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:09 am

Tessa was led down to the shore as she stared at the water. Yas gave a small bark letting her know that there was someone else around. She then started to sigh, Tessa wished that she was by herself. Damien was around her every second she was at the school. Because he was scared that she would try and jump again.

She then hugged Yas. “ Why am I so messed up? Everything happening at once Yas. Finding out who my real father is and having him saying that I have a stepmother. What if she doesn't like us? That means I am sent back to the orphanage again. And I don't know what would happen to you. I mean I am sure that I could give you to Damien.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am

Mia sighed, it seemed as if the girl was intent and staying here and voicing her annoying problems to her, although, she couldn't help but think that her situation bore a very similar tone to her own and she hoped that she would get to hear more of it if she remained there. What she would not look forward to if this was in fact her new 'child' and she would expect her to be all touchy feely around her.

Isn't that what children always wanted? Attention this, more attention that, oh Mia look at what I can do. Sticking her tongue out in disgust at the thought she had better say something otherwise the kid might as well be baring her soul to a complete stranger.

"Hadn't you better watch what you're saying when there are people around?" she asked, slightly annoyed as she flicked her cigarette ash onto the floor.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 am

Tessa started to pet Yasmina. “I bet you that my real father doesn’t like us. I bet he will send me away. I still ask why they left me at the orphanage.” She then hugged her dog. “If that is so we will just go live with Professor Slytherin. I am sure that she cares about us. I don’t even think my stepmother knows anything about me.”

She then sighed as she hugged Yas. “Everything shall be fine as long as you are around.” Tessa smiled as she was trying to make herself feel a little bit better. All along she knew that she wasn’t alone that there was someone there around her.

“Well didn’t anybody ever tell you that smoking is bad for you? You know what you are doing to your lungs. And I was talking to Yasmina. And this place is peaceful; it was the first time I ever got to see anything. But I was with Damien and my adoptive father before he was killed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 am

Mia rolled her eyes as the girl kept talking to what looked like her dog, it was something that made her a little bit annoyed, after all she knew she was here, why on Earth was she talking to a stupid animal who probably didn't understand a word that she was saying anyway.

When she actually talked to her, Mia scowled a little bit and stepped out from behind the tree she was hiding behind, looking at the girl properly, taking another drag from the cigarette and blowing it in her direction, a hard glare in her features;

"Did anyone ever tell you I don't give one?" she asked with a smirk "I smoke because I want to, end of story. If I die, I die, and that's nobodies problem but my own."

Sighing she pinched the bridge of her nose; "You do know that's an animal right? It can't understand you, even if it is a 'smart' dog it can only understand basic commands." when she said that it was the first time she had seen anything Mia chuckled dryly "Well whoop-de-do, good for you girl."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:59 am

Tessa could tell that this woman was getting annoyed with her. But she didn’t really care. She knew that Yas would always be there for her and understood everything that she was saying. When the women started to blow the smoke in her direction she started to cough. Tessa could feel that the women were glaring at her.

She smiled. “Yes I have heard that one before. Just like I heard that it helps with stress. But that was when I was at the orphanage. Some of my teachers would smoke.” Tessa could tell that this person didn’t care a lot about themselves.

“Yes I do know that Yasmina is a dog. But she is my guide dog; she helps me to all of my classes and around the castle. She is very smart; it only took her a couple of hours to learn where every room was in the castle.” Tessa felt hurt when Mia was chuckling at her. “ Well I happen to be blind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:09 am

Mia sighed a little and she leant back against the tree, she didn't really give a damn if this girls teachers smoked or not, lots of teachers smoked, the Headmistress smoked before she got pregnant, so did her husband, it was not big deal to be honest, mostly all people had tried it once in their lifetime.

"Well most adults smoke to combat stress, especially teachers having to deal with children all the time." she sighed out some of the smoke "I really don't like children, all 'me me me' you know what I mean?"

Asking the girl as if she herself wasn't a child, Mia smirked and chuckled again, shaking her head, dropping the cigarette to the floor and crushing it under her heel, it was something that she didn't really care about, littering, it wasn't on the top her her 'Not to Do' list.

"Every room? I'm pretty sure not even the Headmistress knows every room in the castle, it must be a very very smart dog then." with a snort Mia chuckled "I'm not an idiot you know, if you're blind you must have a guide dog and this must be it...but thanks for reaffirming what I already knew."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 am

Tessa sighed. She knew this person didn’t’ care if she was hurting herself. She knew that most of her teachers did smoke. But she knew all the facts about it and was never going to try it. She didn’t want to have a shorter life.

She then blinked. “Some adults find different ways to cope with their stress. Just like students do the same thing. Because there is a lot of pressure to do well in school.” Tessa was still blinking. “Yes I can tell you don’t really like kids. I sure hope that you never have any of your own. I would have to see how they would turn out.”

Tessa sighed. “You really shouldn’t litter. You might want to take better care of the environment.” She then blinked. “Well I am sure that there are rooms that I don’t know about. But she knows where I normal go.” Tessa could tell that she was implying that she was an idiot. “Not really, I didn’t have a dog till I was adopted. And then Damien told my adoptive father that I need a dog after walking near the womping willow.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 am

Mia nodded her head and with a smirk on her lip pointed her newly lit cigarette at the girl, she was exactly right there were more wasy than one to get rid of their stress and Mia was well versed in the most appropriate of these methods, after all she needed to release stress a lot.

"Oh of course, there's alcohol, there' sex, there's killing people, and the weird people who like to knit and bake cakes, I have neve really understood those." she hummed to herself, shrugging her shoulders as she leant back on the tree.

When she mentioned the fact that she was going to be a bad mother, Mia shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head; "Yeah they'd turn out crap. Why I'm having nothing to do with my step kids, my sister Elizabeth can deal with them. Probably end up throwing them out of a window."

Sighing a little, and glad to have the nicotene flowing around in her system, Mia knew that without it she would have probably just upped and left already;

"Well that was ultimately stupid wasn't it. I'm surprised you aren't dead wandering around blind with no dog. Did people really not care that much?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 am

Tessa then blink. “The whole killing people sounds like you are planning to be a serial killer. I know I like to read or sing to myself when I am stressed out.” She then remembered what she did when she found out about Anne. “People just channeling out there stress in things that they love.”

She then looked at her. “Yeah I would feel bad for your step kids. I am sure that you won’t be winning mother of the year.” Tessa sighed. “Your sister sounds so much better than you.”

“Before Hogwarts nobody cared. And when I was on the train I had people who helped me around. But one day I went by myself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 am

Mia chuckled darkly and she thought that it would be a good idea to freak the kid out some more, she could feel her other personality pushing through as she knew that she wasn't above roughing the kid up some if she was getting too annoying for her. But even her sisters thought this would be an oppertunity missed if she didn't do this;

"Hit the nail on the head love. I am a serial killer. It's awfully fun for a career choice, maybe you should take it up one day, you and your dog can be a duo." she snickered.

Rolling her eyes Mia sighed;

"Oh, ow, I am so hurt by your statement." she chuckled "You idiot my sister is me."

That was seemingly the last straw and Elizabeth popped through the barrier to her mind and immediately felt bad for the way that her sister had been treating the girl in front of her, she smiled tentatively and hoped that she would be able to tell that her voice was slightly different;

"Sorry about her, she's in a particularily bad mood today, she would normally have just walked off." she smiled "I'm Elizabeth by the way. Her sister."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Tessa then started to blink . “ Really a serial killer, I bet you are trying to be as famous as Jack the Ripper.” She then was shocked when she said that she should be a serial killer. “ Sorry but I value life.”

She then was confused unless this person had a split personality.

Tessa noticed that the voice was gentle. “ Hello Elizabeth. I am Tessa.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Elizabeth smiled lightly when she managed to diffuse the situation between Tessa and her sister, it would have gotten out of hand if it had been allowed to continue. In Mia's book, out of hand often meant a fight, which would have been more than one sided against a blind child.

"Nice to meet you Tessa, sometimes she can be such a bother you know, she doesn't seem to have a filter between her brain and her mouth more often than not."

Frowning lightly, Elizabeth pintched her nose and gave a strained smile, she hoped that the child wouldn't think that she was totally weird from what she had just experienced.

"So, you've found your real dad? That must be nice for you. I found out I have two step children lately, as you can imagine, total nightmare with Mia running around."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Tessa then started to blink as she hugged Yas. “ I guess it is nice to meet you too Elizabeth. I don't get to meet a lot of people. I know I am with Damien a lot.” She then remembered about Anne death. And it was making her sad. “ Yeah I can tell that she doesn't think before she talks.”

She then thought what had happened was weird. It was like she was talking to two different people. But she was still holding Yas. “ Yeah I found him, but I don't think he doesn't like me. He said I have a stepmother who I am sure doesn't know anything about me. He said that I wasn't aloud to meet my grandpa or my two aunts.” Tessa smiled when Elizabeth said she had two step children. “ That nice and I can see where it would be a problem for Mia.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 2:24 am

Elizabeth hummed a little and she wondered exactly who this Damien was, she didn't want to ask in case it was a sore point for Tessa, although she was getting a little too nosey for her own good. A slight smile on her lips, Elizabeth was glad to help the girl broaden her horizons, in any case, she would be an interesting story to tell to her friends.

"Who is Damien? Is he your boyfriend or something?" she asked with a small smile on her lips "I think that it's really nice to finally have a boyfriend, I had my eye on this guy for a long while and it finally pulled off a few weeks ago."

Sitting down cross legged on the floor, Elizabeth looked at the water and couldn't help but think about how inviting it looked, if it wasn't so chill in the air she might have been tempted to go and have a quick dip in the pool of water in front of her.

"Huh, why do you think that he doesn't like you?" she asked "I'm pretty sure he's just a little freaked out about the way he has a child that he doesn't know about, and obviously you're not something that's happened recently." Mia added "So he's probably in a bit of shock."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:43 am

Tessa smiled. “Yes Damien is my boyfriend. We started to date last year; we meet on the train but didn’t date for a while. He actually took all the classes I was in just to bug me. But it turned out that he was falling in love with me.” She was still smiling. “Well it is nice that he finally noticed you. I know I love it when I am around Damien.”

She then started to blink. Tessa never really thought about the answer. “I just don’t think he likes me. I mean he just sent me away when I started to ask questions about my aunts and grandpa why I couldn’t see them. I mean he could have found me at the orphanage. And he doesn’t act like how Professor Devante or Charles Grey. My adoptive fathers.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 am

Elizabeth was glad that Tessa had someone close that she could be together with, she was happy that someone could be feeling that same way that she felt when she was wth Sergiy, after all, that was a pretty good feeling even though she could tell that there was something holding him back, making him act differently to before.

"Well that sounds like the sweetest thing." she smiled "My boyfriend wold never do that, sometimes I wonder about how much he's changed from the first few years that I have known him."

Sighing slightly Elizabeth picked up several strands of grass and started to play with them, Lizzie was telling her the long list of all the germs present, but there was something that made her switch off from her sister for once, it was annoying her constant lectures.

"I see, maybe...maybe he's not really the affectionate type, maybe he's like my boyfriend." she smirked "He's not very affectionate in the way I would like."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 am

Tessa smiled. “Yeah Damien is always there for me. Likes to go on walk, mostly to the lake. I know he loves to hold me and play with my hair. Because when he does this it calms me down.” She was still smiling about how much she loved Damien.

“I know he likes to talk about the future. About how we are going to get married and have three little girls. I know we fought about how many house elves we are going to have.” She then sighed as she was hugging Yas.

“I still am thinking of just staying with Professor Slytherin house. I know she likes me. And I am sure that he doesn’t want me around to ruin his life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Elizabeth pouted a little bit, this Damien fellow sounded like everything that she would have liked to have had in a boyfriend, and although it was strange she thought that she might as well confide in Tessa what she felt about her own relationship with Sergiy.

After all, children were known for being honest, perhaps she would give her an honest opinion on what she should do.

"It sounds like you're awfully lucky then, I however have a boyfriend who seems to be more interested in working out and showing off than just being with me." she sighed "Sometimes it just feels so forced, I don't quite know what to do."

Humming a little Mia smiled at Tessa;

"Perhaps you should stay there until your father asks you to come and live with him? Unless he's already asked?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Tessa smiled when Elizabeth said that she was lucky to have Damien. He also would say the same thing about Tessa. It was like they were meant to be. “ Yes I think that Damien and I were meant to be together. That we are soul mates and that is why he found me on the train last year.” Tessa sighed as she thought about what her problem was. “ Maybe he is trying to impress you. Sounds like you were close and then something happened and you didn't see each other again.” Tessa smiled. “ Love should come natural, not forced.”

She smiled. “ Yeah he said that I could live with him. But I am tired of moving around. I know that I would get to see Damien over the summer, he has a strict old pureblood family.” Tessa sighed. “ It isn't like I don't see him at school. He is the head of my house, Gyffindor.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 am

Elizabeth had some of the cynical traits of her sister, and she just hoped that she might be wrong, as young love when it occurs this young often fizzles out when it comes to being older, when tastes develop and change as they do, people no longer tend to match each other.

Of course she would never wish to upset Tessa by telling her how she felt on the subject, instead smiled happily when she offered her advice;

"I believe that he might be trying to show off to me, but still, I would much rather have a man that was all understanding and more...approachable like your Damien seems to be."

Blinking a little bit, Elizabeth ran her hands through her hair and she bit her lip, so the Head of Gryffindor was her step-father? That surely meant that it was Sergiy!

"Whats your fathers name, if you don't mind me asking?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Tessa knew of everything that was happening. And she was sure that Damien was pushing her away again. She knew that Damien was staying away from here because he was dealing with problems of his on. And she knew that he would take Anne death a lot harder. Tessa wasn't really helping Damien, maybe making it worse. She felt if she jumped that day everything would have been better. Tessa was sure that he would leave her one day. But she didn't want that to happen.

She tried to smile a little bit. “ Recently Anne, a girl that Damien spent a lot of time killed herself. I know he pushed me away because I hated Anne. I was always jealous around her. I know that it got so bad that one day I was at one of the towers about ready to jump. I don't think that he wants to be with me anymore even if he says that he loves me.”

Tessa then started to blink when she asked his name. Which it was something that she didn't know what it was. “ He is the school councilor. Professor Monomyth.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down