Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex)

2 posters

Go down

Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex) Empty Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex)

Post by Alex Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 1:54 am

Alex knew he wouldn't be welcome at his son's home but he needed to have a talk at his brief time wandering the grounds he met two of his grandchildren and he didn't like it. He went up to the door and nearly pounded it down for he was not going to leave until he had a conversation with his son weather civil or otherwise. It was going to happen it could not be put off any longer.

He crossed his arms over his chest fingering his wand so that if the need arose he could pull it out quickly and attack. However if that happened he would hold back nothing and maybe cripple him this time not just almost.

Alex Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex) Empty Re: Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 am

The moment the door was banged. The door flew open and Sergiy was standing there with his wand pointed at his father's Heart."Get your fucking ass off my fucking Palace, I swear I will use the killing curse on you. Leave." He ordered him his wand shaking, It's not that he was scared it was just Alex was a better Duelist then him. And knew a lot of spells, that were far powerful then his.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex) Empty Re: Father and Son talk (Sergiy and Alex)

Post by Alex Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 5:50 am

Alex just shoved his way in they needed to talk and if he died before he got a chance to say what he had to say so be it but he was not leaving. That was the one thing that he refused to do. He tried to calm himself so he would not make a mistake of doing something stupid. He had a little bit to much to drink but that was beside the point.

"Hold on there Sergiy I just came to talk about a couple of girls that I met that say that they are your daughters. Is this true or are they just telling tales?" He looked directly at his son and waited for the answer and was not leaving until he got a decent one from him.

Alex Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 am

His wand still point at his father's heart."I am giving you two more warning, if you don't leave by the third your as good as dead, and I will end up in prison." He said slowly, his voice was like a vapor fulll of hate. He shook his head, and then listened to what his Father said, shaking his head he sighed.

And then spoke."You have been fucking stalking me have you now? You have no fucking right to follow me, or get involved in there lives. Not after what you did to me, you and my sisters, If mother was around she would have kicked your fucking ass. Now get the fuck out." he said trying to remain calm.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down