Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley)

3 posters

Go down

A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley) Empty A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Sam wasn't remembering anything the last thing she remembered was stumbling out of the common room and Humphrey was trying to keep her from falling over.

Sam blinked and she noticed where she was.... The hospital wing. Sam groaned and didn't want to be there.

Sam knew she she had starved herself and she knew Professor henley was probably gonna faint when she saw Sam she blinked and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley) Empty Re: A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley)

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 am

Humphrey was really frustrated that Sam hadn't slept even though she a danger to herself. As he carried her into the hospital wing, he was furious with her for being so unhealthy. She was hurting herself, and as he carried her into the hospital wing, and deposited her on one of the beds he was finally sure she was going to rest. He tucker her into the bed, and then went to Healer Henley's office.

Knocking on the door to her office, he called out, "Hello, Healer Henley. Are you there? I have a patient for you here." Humphrey said in a firm, but slightly softer lower voice than he normally would have. When he was carrying Sam here, she had started snoozing, and he had been careful not to wake her up.

He stayed by her bed all night, despite Professor Henley encouraging him to go back to the boys dorm in Gryffindor Tower. Humphrey was stubborn, as she already knew, and he wouldn't let a fellow student, especially a Gryffindor, stay in the Hospital Wing without anybody to help her.

After a while, he was sleeping as well. He woke up with the sun, and decided he would get her breakfast. So, he made a quick zip down to the kitchens and back to ask for some food. The house elves gave it to him gladly, and he came back with a tray loaded with eggs, bacon, sausage, orange juice, apple juice, water, milk, and all kinds of tasty breakfast foods and drinks. Tea, being there, of course, because they were a United Kingdom school after all. "Alright, wake up, and eat your breakfast, Sam Hawthorn." he whispered in her ear.

It didn't wake her up, so he gently brushed the hair out of her eyes, and lightly shook her shoulder. "Wake up, Sam." he said in a soft speaking voice. That should do it, he thought. He had a deep, resonant voice, and gave her a fairly good shake to jolt her awake.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley) Empty Re: A trip to the Hosptial wing (Sam, Humphrey, and Professor Henley)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Sam had been snoozing for a couple of days or at least it fel like she had, Sam blinked and woke up when someone moved a piece of he hair out of her face and had told her to wake up Sam blinked and noticed it was Humphrey.

" Morining, what's that smell?" she mumbled while sitting up she smelt something that smelled good she saw a bunch of food there and she smiled she looked over all the food than she smiled at Humphrey.

" Thank you, and I almost called you father but I caught nyself before I did you just sounded so much like my dad" Sam said with a small sigh she took some toast and began to eat it, the food was rather good she smiled and continued to eat.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm

"See, Sam, now is that so hard. To sit, waking up, after a good night's sleep, and a big breakfast laid out to devour. If you ever get stressed, I will do it again, but preferably I can just do it in the Gryffindor Common Room, if it gets bad enough where you are losing weight like this, and so tired you sleep for as long as I would have let you, I am going to have to talk to Briony about it. She is tougher than this nice Healer Henley here." he said, trying to impress upon her that this would not happen again. At least, while he was around. He would be keeping a close eye on her. It was good to see her smiling and eating a big meal.

He let his deep laugh ring out, his voice had just finished changing, after his uncle had passed, he had matured, grown a bit, and his voice had dropped an octave. His voice was a baritone bass now, and it felt good to laugh. "That would have been funny, should I start calling you daughter now?" he said, teasing her as she tucked into the smorgasbord before her. He could tell she was enjoying the food. Her smile was a good thing to see. Humphrey was beginning to think of her as a sister, a younger one who he could dote on, and protect. Keep her safe, happy, and healthy.

"Now, I expect you to ask for my help, or somebody's help, the next time you get this stressed. If you can't eat, or sleep, I will be here to talk, bring you breakfast, be a shoulder to cry on, whatever you need. It is good to see you eating, and your circles under your eyes area already a little bit improved. Plus, that smile of yours is awful cute. I'd like to see it more often." he said, complimenting her. "I'm taken, of course, my heart is hopelessly in love with Keiba. But, that doesn't mean I can't dote on a Gryffindor now does it?" he asked, trying to keep it lighthearted, and make her laugh.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Sam listened to him and she nodded slightly to his words " I will, promise" Sam said with a small nod she drank some water and she nodded to him.

" Well, my father's voice was like yours but not as deep so it kinda made me think of him and he alway's moved my hair out of my face when he'd wake me up" Sam said with a sad sigh she missed her father and her mum but she sighed and took another bit of toast.

" I'm taken as well, and it doesn't hurt to dote on a Gryffindor sometimes" Sam Said with a small laugh her smile fell as she thought of Eric she knew he'd be so worried if he caught her looking like that. Her smiled widened as she thought of his smile.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm

"Good, and if you want to think of me as a father-type guy that is okay. Just as long as it isn't because I have gray in my hair or anything." he said, winking at her. "That is all I ask, to be your friend, and friends help each other. Yep, drinking is good, excellent job." Humphrey said, he felt like a father right now. "I do sound like my dad used to, a little bit with my mom's personality though, and his voice. I miss them so much." he said, his eyes watering up a bit.

He shook his head, and wiped away his small amount of moisture that was spilling over from his tear ducts. Crying was something he had done too much of lately. "Aww, that is so cute. He sounds like a great dad. I miss them so much, and now my uncle is gone too. And, well, he was my only male role model aside from a couple nice Professors. Only family I had left that was male, I miss him more than I thought I would." Humphrey admitted to Sam.

"Really now, that is excellent. That is what Houses are for, to be your friend and family here at Hogwarts. And outside of Hogwarts as well, at least the way I see it." he saw her frown, then brighten at the thought of whoever it was.

"I see, you are missing him aren't you. I know what that is like. I didn't talk to Keiba for almost two years, because I didn't think she would accept me after I vanished from school. I wanted to say, and I wrote so many letters, but they were always never enough. She chewed me out so bad, and slapped me. I deserved it, too, so I just took it. Then I hugged her, and now she knows how I feel. Just have to win her over, and I have a good plan for that." Humphrey said, thinking about his beautiful, smart, funny, best friend. He loved her so much.

"So, what's his name Sam? He is a lucky guy, to capture your heart, I know that much."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Sam smiled and giggled slightly " Well I don't see any gray hairs so" Sam said with a chuckle and a shrug Sam sighed and listened to him talk about this girl he was in love with.

Sam could tell he cared about this girl very much she smiled and took another bite of her toast than she took a sip of water and she nodded slightly.

Than when he asked who she liked she blushed slightly " His name is Eric, he's a hufflepuff we've been friends for a while we've gone on a date a few weeks ago he's very artistic and funny and so sweet" Sam said she smile and began to play with a piece of thread on the blanket.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hmm, well good. I thought I might have gotten one or two from the Werewolf attack almost half a year ago now. But, glad I haven't gotten them yet." Humphrey said, going way overboard with a dramatic sigh. "What a relief." he said, feigning like he cared about his hair that much. "No, I wouldn't mind gray hairs, it would be a little earlier than I wanted though. I do think they look great on older men though, very distinguished. Not that I like older guys, just, I might do that when I'm older." Humphrey said, clarifying what he meant. That could be misinterpreted.

It was so good to see the younger Gryffindor smiling, and then the blush come to her cheeks made her look even more beautiful. "Okay, that blush is very, very cute. I think I know who you are talking about, definitely sounds familiar, even though the name not quite sure of. Seen him a couple times, if your description is accurate, which I assume it is since you two are dating." Humphrey said, smiling at Sam.

"Maybe if I can convince Keiba I'm not a total loser, and get her on a date, we can double sometime. If you guys wanted to that is. But, it is a tall order, making me look like a gentleman, and getting somebody who actually knows all my issues to go out with me. I'm so damaged I don't see how I could get her to love me, but I will keep trying. Never give up, right?" he said, trying to be optimistic about it.

"I think I'm in love with her, it feels different than my other crushes. More...I'm not sure how to put it, irrational, but in a good way. I would do absolutely anything for her, just to get her to smile. You know what I mean, Sam?" Humphrey asked the younger girl. She was mature for her age, but he wasn't sure if she was that serious about Eric yet or not. He hoped they were that serious, it felt good to love somebody. Hard, at times, but good.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 am

Lucia looked up from her paperwork as a voice she instantly recognized as Humphrey spoke through the door. She walked out and looked at him before her gaze drifted to a girl on the bed. Sam. She frowned and instantly walked over, looking down at her. "Ms. Hawthorn, what is going on?" she asked in a really worried tone, but saw that the girl was probably exhausted. "No, don't answer that. I'll ask again tomorrow. Because you are staying here tonight, no discussion there," she said firmly.

She put her hand on Sam's forehead and drew energy from the air, her hand that was not on Sam's head stretched out into nothing and looked as though she was about to grab something as she drew the energy. It would soothe Sam and hopefully get her to sleep.

When Humphrey insisted on staying at the hospital wing over the night, Lucia didn't object. Sam wasn't sick in the physical sense, and it would be mentally good for her to have some company. So when Lucia went to bed that night, though sleeping very lightly should anything happen, she knew that Sam would be all right.

When she walked out of her office that morning, Lucia was happy to see that Humphrey had gotten Sam some food, just like she had advised him to do. She then walked over to Sam when she was done with the eating. She fixed Humphrey with a grateful smile, though also very stern. "I need to speak with Ms. Hawthorn alone, Mr. Williams, so if you could leave me to speak with her in peace for some minutes, that would be great," she said with a kind smile.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm

"Not a problem, Miss Henley. I will be just outside in the hall. Let me know when you two are done. For some reason Sam thought she could get away with little sleep, and well...I couldn't just stand by and let her hurt herself like this. Thanks for the help with getting her to become healthy." Humphrey said, and walked away. Waving to Sam as he walked, of course.

Maybe, maybe he should become a Healer instead of an Auror. Or, possibly he could become a Healer/Auror. Get one of the degrees, and then go back to school later for the other. Yes, he could start out as a Healer, and become an Auror. That would be a good plan, because once he got banged up, a quieter job as a Healer would be a nice change of pace.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down