Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love problems (Leon and Maria)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love problems (Leon and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love problems (Leon and Maria)

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 am

Maria blushed a little more, causing herself to pale to levels she did not know were possible when Leon told her that he was going to tell her twice that he was sorry, once again her hopes were raised, might he feel the same way about her...as she did to him?

"I would not mind that at all Monsieur, not at all, as long as you do not mind me doing the same on your behalf." she smiled gently stepping closer to Leon once more.

Squeaking a little and hiding behind her hand, Maria's face now paled to white and her eyes and hair stood out so much against her white skin, running her hand across her face in an attempt to hide she nodded weakly;

"Oui sir, I am blushing, I am very embarrassed that now you will be able to tell."

Wondering why Leon would have O negative blood stored in bags in his home, Maria shook it off and nodded her head; "Yes, I am quite fond of O negative blood, where do you store it, I shall fetch it."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Love problems (Leon and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love problems (Leon and Maria)

Post by Leon Becker Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 am

Leon was glad that he'd remembered that paling to a vampire was blushing because otherwise all of her paling would make him think that this conversation really wasn't a happy one for her. He smiled,

"Then we're in agreement over this." he smiled wider, "I say it once and mean it twice. You say it once and I know you mean it twice."

Leon chuckled a little bit when she let out one of her adorable squeaks and blushed before hiding behind her hand. He saw her attempt to hide and took her hand in his to stop her hiding,

"Don't be embarrassed it makes you look even better." he complimented her with a smile, "It makes your eyes and your hair stand out even more. Makes you even more beautiful."

He chuckled a little bit,

"I do actually have some blood stored in the house for me to be honest. In a hidden safe room... never know who might come calling." he shook his head, "But that's for emergencies. Luckily I happen to be full of the stuff. Dig in."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 am

Maria was very shocked when Leon reached out for her hand and moved it from in front of her face, she managed not to jump this time, however her eyes widened even more and she felt herself maintaining this level of paleness just because of his touch.

"It makes me look even better?" she asked, her head tilted to one side as she looked slightly hopefully at Leon "So you believe I look handsome in the first place? I...look beautiful?" she asked incredulously.

When he told her that the house had a safe room, she was very surprised, of course Leon was allowed his secrets but what if she had need to use it if someone attacked his home?!

Biting her lip, Maria couldn't help it as her mouth fell open and she gawped at Leon. Did he really just ask what he thought he did?

"I am sorry monsieur, but I cannot drink from you, you are too important to drain and...and I fear that the results would be something I am unable to bear, the emotional transfer might be too great."

Maria did not have a desire to feel how much Leon loved another woman, for fear it would completely destroy her.

Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am

Leon was glad that Maria had found a way to stop herself from jumping at his touch. It wasn't a very nice feeling, having someone jump just from your touch. And he rather liked touching her hand and seeing her blush,

"Yes it does indeed." he told her with smile as he looked into her eyes, "I don't think I stuttered. You are beautiful Maria, very beautiful. You're quite stunning to be honest with you Maria."

Seeing that Maria was a little bit surprised at the mention of his safe room, Leon resolved to have a conversation with her in which he told her some of his more dangerous secrets. They might just come back to threaten her after all. He chuckled a little bit and pushed her delicate chin up slightly,

"Oh come now Maria I'm sure that the idea isn't that shocking. It's not like you probably haven't thought about tasting me." he teased her before raising an eyebrow curiously, "Emotional transfer?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 am

Maria thought that her throat was going to close up and she could not believe that things were happening exactly as she had dreamed that they would do, Leon was telling her that she was beautiful, he was touching her like she had wanted him too...and most of all, she could pretend that he loved her.

"T-thank you." she whispered, her eyes filling up with soft tears once more and she could not help but let them spill out of her eyes, even though she wanted to keep them inside.

Now she was looking deep into Leon's eyes, Maria felt her long stilled heart rustle in her chest, of how she longed for him to be able to look at her the way he looked at Momo, just once...just once and she would be satisfied.

"I have at points, I shall not lie, although they have been in different circumstances altogether." she said with a shy smile "Emotional tranfer, we absorb part of the humans we feed from, I would feel...exactly how you feel, and sometimes you can feel exactly how I feel too."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 am

Leon was a little bit worried for a second. It didn't look like Maria was breathing for a second there and she had this almost starstruck look on her face that had him slightly concerned again. Was it something that he'd said? He smiled,

"Don't worry... it's my pleasure to tell the truth." he told her quietly before reaching up with his other hand and cupping her cheek, stroking her tears away gently, "Now now, no more tears."

The way that she was staring into his eyes should have unnerved him, she was staring way too intently and for way too long, but he didn't seem to mind at all. In fact he liked looking into her eyes and having her search his own,

"Well then why not indulge in one of your little fantasies and see how I taste?" he teased her with a smirk and a wink. He paused a little bit as she explained what emotional transfer was, "Wow that's heavy... But if you don't feed..."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 am

For Maria, it was almost too much to be touched this way by Leon, she had only dreamt of this and it would be oh too perfect if he would just lean his lips against hers in a kiss now that he had cupped her cheeks in his warm hands.

"I...I apologise Monsieur, I do not mean to cry, these are tears of happiness that you think of me like that." she smiled a little shakily and without much thought, nuzzled her head against his hand.

Quickly she moved away from him lest her emotions betray her again, running her hand through her hair, Maria paled slightly more, and she bit her lip with her fang, she did want to try...and he was offering willingly.

"Well, perhaps I could try it...if you are certain that you would like me to feed from you Sir, if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your emotions with me."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 am

Maria seemed to be blushing if the way her skin was paling was any indication. He rubbed her cheek gently, wiping away any trace of her tears. Leon leant in closer to create some intimacy that would support what he was about to say,

"Maria I am not blind and so your beauty is very obvious to me." he told her quietly, smiling when she nuzzled her cheek into his hand, "You are an amazingly beautiful person Maria, both in appearance and personality. My life is richer for meeting you."

He could see that she was still hesitant about this whole thing but that was fine by him. Maria had a right to be a little bit afraid of what he was suggesting if what she said was true. Although he had to admit she looked very cute biting her lip with her fangs,

"I am certain I would like you to feed from me Maria. I want to make sure that you're happy and this is part of that." he smiled wider, "Plus I hear this can give us something of a connection. I'd like that between the two of us."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 am

Maria couldn't help but feel her eyes brim with tears again, her heart was aching so so much and she could not believe that he was saying all of these things to her and if she was a weaker woman she would have kissed him for all he was worth.

"L-leon...please will you stop saying these things to me, they...they will make things change between us and I don't want that for us, I want us to be as we are." she lied flawlessly, with a somewhat pained smile on her lips.

When once again he said that this was what she wanted Maria opened her mouth a little and moved towards Leon's neck, her teeth scraping it a little as she murmured;

"I promise you this wont hurt at all Leon." she whispered, tears once more rolling down her cheeks as she pressed her teeth into his neck, the serum that covered her teeth made the feeling so much more pleasurable than it would have been as she gently moaned while she lapped up the blood that seeped out.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 am

Leon was a little bit confused. One minute Maria wanted the contact and wanted the praise and the next she was crying again from it. Regardless, he cupped her other cheek as well and wiped her tears away as they rolled down her cheeks,

"If you want me to I'll stop saying these things. Of course I'll still think them but that's for me to know and for you to not find out." he teased her lightly before drawing closer to her, his face close to hers. He smiled and kissed her lightly on the forehead, "I value our friendship Maria. I'll do whatever it takes to keep it."

When she scraped her teeth against his neck he shuddered slightly in pleasure. The bite itself though made him give a light gasp in pleasure and he moaned lightly as she licked at the bite she was giving him. His finger wound themselves in her hair, playing with it gently,

"Mein got... das ist sehr sehr gut Maria..."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 am

Maria was about to smile and tell Leon that she felt the same way about him and take that leap that they actually did feel the same way, although when he said that he valued their friendship, Maria wanted to crawl into a hole and cry.

Why did he have to say FRIENDSHIP? She cursed in her head, and the feeding process began to make her feelings even worse.

With each drop she could feel his love for Momo, she could feel his feelings towards her and they were not the same, it looked as if she was never going to be able to have the relationship she wanted with him.

The emotional transfer was starting and Maria felt electric at Leon's groan and couldn't help but pump more serum into him, to keep him feeling good as she took more blood, before retracting her fangs and healing the wound.

"Thank you Monsieur Becker." she whispered quietly trying to keep herself composed.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:50 am

Leon could tell that what was supposed to be a reassuring word had turned into something rather unsettling, perhaps even offensive, to Maria. He blinked a little bit. She looked like someone had just taken all of her happiness away and he didn't like that at all. He was about to ask what was wrong when the feeding began.

It was strange because as the feeding went on he began to feel emotions that he knew were not his. They were rather strange emotions he had to admit, mainly because they were aimed towards him. It struck him almost immediately as Maria began to pull away. They were Maria's feelings of love and they were directed at him. He stared at her for a few seconds before he tried to speak,

"Maria..." he whispered quietly, "You... you love me...?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 am

Maria looked at Leon and she knew that he knew how she felt, she knew that he knew she loved him and it was something that tore at her heart even more than when it was hidden, she knew that she would be dismissed now, and she would never be able to see the man she loved ever again.

When he asked her if she loved him, Maria paled and she hung her head, the feeding wasted now as she began to drip tears onto the floor with wreckless abandon, she could not stop them as she silently nodded her head, she could not even bring herself to speak.

"I'm sorry." she whispered softly.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 am

Leon could see the despair in her eyes. No doubt she thought that he was going to be really rather mean about this and kick her out. While he had no doubt that other people would probably do that, he had no intention of doing anything like that. He wasn't about to send her away just because she was in love with him.

The hanging of her head was all he needed to know. She did indeed love him and if his memories of her memories were right then she loved him with a strength he'd never experienced before. Even in his own love for Momo. He moved closer to her when he noticed that she was crying. Taking out a hankerchief, he held it out for her to take with a small smile,

"Hey hey hey... dry those tears Maria." he told her quietly, "There's nothing to be sorry for... you don't choose who you fall in love with. How could I hold this against you in anyway?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am

Maria knew that the perfect things he said to her were now never going to be said again, she knew that she would never again be touched by Leon and she didn't think that she was going to be able to handle it, she did not think that she was going to be able to stay in the same house as him now that he knew.

Taking the hankerchief, Maria bit her lip and dabbed at her eyes, wanting to do nothing more than have a long exhaustive cry on her own and let all of her emotions out onto her pillow, which would help her a great deal actually.

"I'm sorry I don't know Monsieur, I just...thought I needed to apologise for making things awkward, I r-really did want to help you with your feelings for Miss. Aziwa but I...I couldn't." she sniffled lightly.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 am

Leon didn't want Maria to be so upset about this but he could tell by the strength of her love for him that she was completely devastated. But to be honest he thought that her keeping it all locked inside was even worse. Was she really so afraid that he would just stop caring? Yes, was the answer, he'd seen it in her thoughts and feelings.

As she dabbed at her eyes with the hankerchief, Leon cupped her cheek gently with one hand and wiped away some tears that her hankerchief was missing. As strange as it was to suddenly know that she loved him, Leon wanted her to know that he still cared about her,

"It's alright Maria I think we can work past any potential for awkwardness." he told her with a smile, "You tried Maria, even though you love me. You could have just given me information that meant I'd think she hated me... but you didn't. You give and you give to me Maria and this doesn't make me think any less of you. I still care about you."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 am

Maria although she had just thought that not being touched by Leon was going to be terrible, actually being touched by him was something so much worse, it reminded her of the one thing that she could never have and it hurt her so so much, just seeing him hurt her.

Unable to stop herself crying anymore, Maria opened the floodgates and she started to sob properly into her hand, turning away so that she could try and save one little bit of dignity for herself, she didn't want to seem completely torn to pieces even though Leon knew she was.

"I....I'm sorry I just...I can't...." Maria sobbed "I wish you would hate me, I wish you would cast me away so I might be able to start a new, that everyday I wont be reminded that you love someone thats not me and they don't even realise what they're missing." she cried, sitting down on the bed, defeated.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 am

Leon felt her flinch at his touch. She wanted his touch but at the same time he could tell that she didn't. It must be hell, to know that you love someone who only saw you as a friend. He had given her over to that hell and he wasn't sure if he would ever forgive himself for it.

The tears were coming in earnest now and there was nothing that Maria could do to stop them. Although she had her hands covering her eyes there was so much blood from the tears that it was leaking between her fingers. He couldn't bare to see her like this, she was too important to him for him to just leave her crying like that. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her into a hug so that her head was resting against his chest as he held her while she sobbed,

"I could never hate you Maria, you are a very important person to me. I know it's selfish but..." he bit his lip slightly, "I want you here with me. I want you with me Maria, I don't want to hurt you... you mean too much for me to hurt you intentionally by making you leave or by hating you."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 am

Maria felt herself being pulled onto Leons lap and her head rest against his chest she wanted to both snuggle into him and pull away, but this was the last time they might be able to be together like this, and she was going to savour it.

When he told her that he did not mean to hurt her, Maria almost wanted to blurt out something that would hurt Leon so she kept herself in check, and a plan was already forming in her mind, she thought this would be the last time she saw Leon, and that she would tell him all she wished to, because of that.

"You hurt me everyday Leon." she whispered "Everytime you come in late from work, every time you don't eat your meals, every time you look at me like I'm your friend, when you talk about Miss Aziwa. Every day you make me hurt so much I can't wait for the day to be over..." she whispered

"But whenever you smile, whenever you laugh, whenever you hold me and tell me how much you care about me, how much I mean to you, I feel that strand of hope building again, to get me through the next day."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:42 am

Leon held Maria to him tightly, holding her against him as the sobbed wracked her body again and again. He hated that he was the cause of such a response, he hated that he was the reason why she was so sad, it was pretty accurate to say that right now he hated himself.

He flinched as if struck when she told him that he hurt her everyday, he really didn't want to hurt her in anyway. She was one of his most precious people, he didn't want to hurt her at all. But the way she was explaining it showed that he hurt her in any number of ways everyday. He clutched to her in a desperate hug as tears formed in his eyes,

"I didn't know..." he whispered, half to himself and half to Maria, "I didn't know that I was hurting you at all until now..."

Leon hugged Maria desparately to him as the tears began to decend. He didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to make her happy. But it seemed that the ways in which he hurt her were far more numerous than the ways he didn't,

"Maria please I care about you so much..." he whispered through his tears, "I'm so sorry about this... about all of it..."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 am

Maria smiled sadly, she managed to calm herself down from sobbing and she let the tears gently stop, she must look a complete state, it was so horrible to have to let him see her in this bloody and decrepit state, although it was not her main concern at the moment.

When she found that what she had told Leon made him cry, Maria turned to him and wiped the tears gently from his face with a small smile on her lips, however sad it was;

"Please dont cry Monsieur, please dont cry I hate to see you so upset." she smiled softly and gently kissed one of his tears away, it was the only kiss that she would probably ever give him.

As soon as he told her that he was sorry, Maria placed a finger on his lips and smiled even more sadly; "I know you are, I told you remember, I know you're sorry for hurting me, you don't ever need to say it, I knew you would be sorry every time you hurt me, even if you didn't know you were doing it."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 am

Leon was glad that the tears were no longer sobs even if he would have preferred it if the tears did not exist in the first place. But even though her tears were slowing down they were still present and he still wanted nothing more than to hold her until she was no longer quite so upset. No matter how long that took. When she wiped his tears away he smiled faintly, a ghost of a smile,

"And I hate it when you're upset. I guess neither of us is going to be anything but upset right now..." he replied quietly as he held her tightly to him, "I hate myself for making you feel so upset..."

When she placed her finger against his lips he smiled sadly as he looked up into her eyes. She was repeating what was said before. He sniffed a little bit as more tears formed, "I don't want to hurt you at all Maria... is there anyway I can stop hurting you?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 am

Maria felt so safe and sound in his arms, she loved this feeling, she had never known what it felt like until this moment and she could not think of anything else that would compare to it, it would show just how much they would have fit together if they had been in any other occassion.

"You should never hate yourself Mr. Becker, you're a wonderfully strong person, and you need to remain so wonderfully strong for Germany, for Miss. Aziwa and for me." she smiled gently, trying to tie her hurt away in a large box.

Although the lid sprung loose when he asked her if there was anything that he could do to stop her from hurting, there was one clear idea that she could not stop herself from whispering, as tears started to fall from her eyes again;

"Love me...please." she almost begged.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 am

Leon liked holding Maria in his arms and he could tell by the way that she tried to melt into his embrace that she loved it as well. Holding her like this felt right, it put him at ease and he could only imagine how much Maria enjoyed it,

"When I hurt you I can't help but hate myself..." he told her quietly as he locked eyes with her. He shook his head, tears in his eyes, "What use is all my strength if all I can do is hurt you Maria?"

Looking into her tearful eyes, Leon knew what she was going to ask him before she even formed the words. But when she asked him... no... begged him, to love her, his own tears ran freely down his cheeks. He couldn't give her the answer she wanted,

"I... I want to..." he whispered quietly but was unable to finish, his voice seemed to dry up.
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 am

Maria bit her lip and she shook her head, she really did not want to hear that they were going to keep hurting each other by being together in the same house and the only solution that she was thinking was to leave, that way Maria would be away from her source of pain and Leon would be free to be with Momo.

When he told her that he wanted to love her Maria made a small sort of choked sob which resembled her heart completely shattering in her chest, if he wanted to love her...why couldn't he? Why couldn't he just love her...?

"I...I...I have to go." she said quietly "If you can't love me, I have to leave." Maria repeated "Why can't you love me...am I...is it because I'm a vampire? Am I...am I not as nice as Momo? Tell me what's wrong with me and I'll change it, I promise!" Maria begged.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next