Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love problems (Leon and Maria)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love problems (Leon and Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love problems (Leon and Maria)

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:26 am

Leon didn't want Maria to leave him but the conversation seemed to be leading to that as being one of the only solutions to the pain that was being caused here. But even that wouldn't stop the pain, it might even make it worse if they weren't careful.

The small, chocked, sound made Leon flinch and close his eyes. It was to his shame that he wanted to love her, he wanted to make her happy to make sure that she was never hurt again, but he couldn't. He couldn't love her when he had feelings for Momo,

"Please... no..." he whispered, holding onto her tighter, "Please don't leave me Maria..."

He was crying heavily now. He just felt so evil. He felt so evil because she loved him so much but he couldn't love her. He was in love with someone else after all,

"It's not because you're a vampire and it's not that Momo is in anyway better than you..." he told her through some sobs, "It's not you Maria... you deserve someone to love you. But... I love someone else... as much as I want to give you all the love that you desire... I can't..."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Love problems (Leon and Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love problems (Leon and Maria)

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 am

Maria could not help but feel her heart move to peice back together when she heard Leon want her to stay, when he wanted her to stay with him and all but begged her too, although she knew now he did not feel the same way as her...there was no hope for her to be with the man she loved.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave...I have to go Leon, you'll be happy with Momo, you love her, and you will be able to live here together happily when I'm gone." she smiled happily, an obvious fake smile as she tried to make him feel better.

Seeing him crying, Maria bit her lip and she pressed her lips to the top of his forehead, slipping away from his grip, Maria stood by the window and ran her hands through her hair, trying to calm herself down.

There was truly nothing she could do then, she had bared what little soul she had left to Leon and it was not enough for him to love her, what else could she do? Nothing. Turning to him she smiled sadly and nodded her head;

"I...I understand Mr. Becker, I apologise for placing you in this position, I only hope that you manage to make yourself happier and busy yourself with more pleasant things when I leave tomorrow, as I am...I am...handing in my resignation." she whispered.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

Leon didn't want Maria to leave, as selfish as it was, he needed her here with him. Not for the chores and not for the cooking but for the company, for who she was. She had become important to him and that was no easy task. He'd opened up his bubble and made her a part of his world, he didn't want her to leave him,

"I don't want you to leave though..." he whispered through his growing tears, "I need you with me Maria! You mean too much for me for you to just leave..."

When she kissed his forehead, Leon clung to her in an effort to make her stay with him. But she was a vampire, she was stronger than him and was able to break away easily as she stepped away. He made a few stumbled steps towards her,

"Please.... don't go... I don't want you to go Maria... I need you with me." he told her desperately, tears running down his cheeks. He screwed his eyes shut, "No... no! I refuse to accept your resignation! Stay with me please!"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 am

Maria smiled sadly and she hung her head, should she be selfish and leave Leon when he so badly wanted her to stay, or should she think what would be best for her, and in the long run best for Leon too? Deciding which out of the options she would prefer, Maria stepped forward and held Leon's hands.

Gently she leant forward and pressed her cool lips to his own, and nuzzled her head against his neck, before paling and stepping back;

"Forgive me, Monsieur, I merely...wanted to know what it felt like...before I leave. Adieu mon amore, j'taime." she whispered quietly before with her vampire powers engaged she flitted out of the room and out of the house, making sure to lock the door as she left, so no burglars would get in.

The cool of the night surrounded her, and she realised, she had no place to go.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Leon had given up many things in his life. He had given up his childhood to become a soldier before his time. He had given up any chance at a social life to run for office as the Minister and he was never going to get it back. But by fair the thing he wanted to lose the least was Maria. He wasn't sure what it was but around her he was so much happier. Around her he felt like a man and not what he had been throughout his life. A student, then a soldier and then the minister. He felt whole with her here.

When she kissed him, Leon thought he should be at least trying to stop her. But he found that he didn't want to. The touch of her cool lips against his hot ones made the touch all the more exciting and he had to hold himself back from going for another kiss,

"Maria... no..." he whispered, it was finally starting to sink in that he was going to be without her. His eyes widened, "No please no! Don't go!"

But it was too late.

She used the speed exclusive to vampires and sped right out the door, right out of his life. And suddenly he felt angry. Angry at the world, angry at himself, for making it so that he was without Maria. He howled in pained anger and crumpled to the ground, hitting the floor repeatedly as cried.

It took three hours of howling in pain but eventually he didn't have the energy to hit the floor and just sobbed, for hours on end.
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3