Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia)

2 posters

Go down

A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia) Empty A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Sofia could not explain to anyone what was going on with her since she had retained the memories of Ivano. It almost felt like she was a different person in her old body, and it kept telling her one thing and that was that she needed to get to Selena.

Over that last year she was able to reconnect with Horst and she was glad he had come back this year. The first year he had been there they had become good friends and Sofia had become attracted to him and had become a little depressed when she had discovered he had been married. They seemed like the perfect fit.

That was not something that had bothered in the beginning, but when Horst came back this year and she had discovered that the vision she had about his wife had not come true something inside of her snapped and she could not explain it. She began having little voices talking to her telling her to get to Selena.

Sofia thought that with the holiday this was the prefect for her to put her plan in action. She apparated over to Horst place and walked up to the door. She was hoping that Horst was gone, but she would pretend that she was here to see him. Sofia was sure that with as close as her and Horst had been that he probably told his wife about her, this was way too perfect.

Walking up to the door she knocked and waited to see who answered it.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia) Empty Re: A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia)

Post by Selena Sollmann Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 am

Selena was cooking some lunch for her and her son she loved to cook and she loved to cook, she was slicing a tomato for a salad when she heard someone knock on the door.

With a slightly raised Eyebrow, Selena walked toward the door and she left her wand in the kitchen when she walked to the door. She hesitated to open it but she sighed and opened the door.

" May I help you?" Selena asked the woman she wondered whom this woman was and why she was at her house Selena put her hands in her pockets and realized her wand was missing, than she realized she had left it in the kitchen.

Selena mentally swore and she looked toward the kitchen and she hoped her son wouldn't come she shook her head inwardly and she turned to the woman.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia) Empty Re: A Troubled Sofia (Selena and Sofia)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 am

Sofia smiled as Selena opened the door, "Hi I am Sofia and I was wondering if Horst was home?"

Sofia knew she had to be her old sweet self to help get her in the door.

"I work with Horst at Hogwarts, I feel that I know all about you already."

Sofia wondered if the woman being so cautious had something to do with the trouble they had while Horst was away.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Sollmann Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:26 am

Selena blinked, so this is Sofia she thought than she shook her head inwardly and smiled " Sure come in, come in" Selena said with a smile she opened the door and allowed Sofia to come in.

" Sorry but Horst is out today, but I know he'll be back soon" Selena Said kindly.

" Yes Horst talks about you a lot" Selena said with a nod.

Selena Sollmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Sofia had to smile as Selena lead her into the house. This was working out better than she could have ever imagined. Once she was lead into the house she was looking around and wondering what she was going to do.

She had already talked to Ali about keeping an eye on the young boy until Horst came home. She could never hurt a kid, she wouldn't hurt Selena either, she just needed her out of the way to convince Horst that Selena just took off and left him.

Sofia made sure she shut the door and followed Selena into the house, and that is where Sofia took her chance. Using her wand-less magic knocked Selena out from behind and she grinned.

Then she took the opportunity to forge a note telling Horst that she needed to get away for awhile and not to try and find her.

Ali popped in and Sofia talked to her again about the boy. She told Ali to keep the boy asleep until Horst gets home so there is no worrying about the kid.

Ali had already set up a room for Selena back at the manor away from the girls that are staying there. Sofia placed a hand on Selena and apparated them directly into the room that was set up for her.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down