Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke)

2 posters

Go down

A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke) Empty A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief at the comforting darkness of the passageway. She'd been using this one for a while and found that not many people knew about it. She went here, not only to move from class to class, but to quench her thirst if needed.

That's why she was here now. Unscrewing the cap on the small flask she kept on her now, she took a deep swallow. She wondered if vampires accustomed to live feeding hated it any other way than warm. Since it was what she was used to, Victoria thought nothing of the room temperature of it. It simply meant that she could only carry one serving at a time.

Sighing at the receding hunger, she took out a small compact and took a look at her fangs. She'd been trying all summer to get used to them. Used to talking without them affecting her speech. It was rare that she actually let them out, but it made her feel bolder.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke) Empty Re: A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke)

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Luke was excited to find out about the Secret Passageway. He knew that Xander would be really jealous if he found out he beat him to it, but screw him he wanted to go to an adventure.

As he walked through, he noticed how dark it was, and it took a while for him to see. Still, the darkness was a bit uncomfortable, and he walked tentatively trying to figure out how great this place was.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke) Empty Re: A New Kind of Snack (Victoria and Luke)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Victoria was so caught up in the freedom of the darkness that she didn't even realize Luke was there until he was right behind her. She thanked Merlin that she'd just eaten because he smelled really good.

"Watch where you're going. Don't want to sneak up on something dangerous back here." She turned and smiled at Luke, trying to make a joke.

As her lips moved up, she realized her fangs were still out. Letting a small gasp escape she backed away, covering her mouth. "I...I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it like that." She could feel a tear slide down her cheek and she turned away.

She didn't know why but all the calming thoughts in the world didn't make her fangs recede. Damnit! Why now!?

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Luke jumped and his eyes widened as he saw a pair of glowing eyes. His heart started beating faster and he felt himself take in air faster, especially at the fangs.

He hadn't really taken it in, her confession until this very moment he saw her fangs, and her lips being red, really red even. He stepped up to the plate immediately as he saw her cry.

He bent down and he wrapped his arms around her. His fear wasn't worth her pain and he held her close.

"I'm sorry I caught you at a...private moment" he whispered.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Victoria couldn't hold in the sobs that wracked her body. She'd been so careful with Tess, and she'd been able to get her used to Victoria's new life. And now she may be scaring away the only boy who'd ever thought she was worth his time.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." She was embarrassed to even admit that she'd been feeding. But he couldn't have missed it. She tried to wipe her tears off on her sleeve, knowing they would only smear and make her look worse.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I try to keep it...under wraps. I don't want to scare you..." She didn't have the strength to face him, so she simply laced her fingers through his, hoping he wouldn't let go of her.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Luke pulled her closer and he hugged her close trying to comfort her. He kissed her forehead and murmured sweet nothings trying to stop her from crying.

"Don't be ashamed of who you are" he whispered softly. "If I don't mind you shouldn't mind either"

He didn't deny not being scared of her, he was, but he couldn't let her go. He was attached, damn it and he couldn't just hang that up and leave.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Victoria felt a new wave of emotions hit her. He was being so kind, even though she could hear by his sped up heart rate how scared he must be. When he kissed her forehead she just closed her eyes a accepted that he wasn't going anywhere.

She gripped his sleeves securely, afraid that if she let go he would vanish. "I'm not really ashamed of what I am. It's better than dead." She tried to be funny, but knew she just probably looked sad.

"I just don't want to hurt you. And now...it feels like I'm built to do just that. I drink blood, Luke. How can that not turn bad? And who knows if I can even age!" She was used to being strong around Tess, feeding off of her energy. But most of the time she just felt alone.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

He moved to a more comfortable position as he held her and placed his head over hers, so she would feel safe. Her comment about her at least not being dead, was so dark, such dark humor that while made him feel uncomfortable he squeezed her and sighed as her insecurities began to bubble.

"You can only hurt me if I allow you" he murmured. "And you'd never hurt me."

He kissed her cheek this time trying to comfort her. It was funny how he was now more open than he had been before.

"If you don't age, well then I'll still be there. You just can't...you can't just push me away. You're stuck to me."

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Victoria just wanted to drift away to nothing with the way he was holding her. She hadn't realized he'd missed him so much. They'd been getting closer leading into last year, but she'd been so mixed up with her own things that she hadn't seen how much he'd grown.

"You have too much faith in me." She chuckled. She didn't even have that much faith in herself not to turn into a raging monster. In lessons and around most students she put on a brave face, but it was bizarre having animalistic instincts now.

At his comment she didn't know whether to shout for joy or cry more. The crying seemed to win out. Victoria laughed a little while trying to wipe away fresh tears. "You're so sweet. I must look like a bloody mess. And yes...pun intended." She tried to smirk, but it was hard to do with the fangs still in place.

She still couldn't figure out why they wouldn't retract, but since the shock was over she thought To hell with it.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

Luke frowned a bit at how she said he had more faith in her than she did. Did she really not think that she would be fine? Honestly, he cared more about her than he expected, any bloke with his right mind would have left, or be frightened, but something kept him there, and as he felt her against him he realized it was his feelings for her.

He wished he was more dominant, more vocal about what he wanted, but it didn't seem like the right time. He had already said they were stuck together and he honestly meant it.

"I do happen to love puns" he said smirking trying to play off of her joke. "I happen to like those fangs, if you want I can buy myself a pair and to hell with the others"

He grinned at her trying to cheer her up, hoping those tears would end.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Victoria was thankful her tears had stopped and she took a deep, relaxing breath. She hadn't really been interested in boys before she'd met Luke, but he was quickly becoming the rock that she so desperately needed right now.

As she looked at him, she was surprised to see how much he had grown. He seemed to have reached her height, if not a few inches taller now, since they'd really hung out last. His eyes were a rich brown, almost like chocolate. Mmmm...chocolate.

She was shocked at his comment, to say the least. At any other time, before her attack, she would have been laughing uncontrollably. But now? His acceptance meant the world to her. Before she really knew what she was doing, she kissed him. Fangs and all.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Luke's eyes widened as he felt her lips against his. His hands squeezed her tighter and he immediately responded. He never expected this would happen, or that she still had any interest to him, but as he moved his lips against hers, and his heart was beating erratically, he knew that he had a shot again, well perhaps more than a shot.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead against her smiling softly. His cheeks were red, but he had a biggest grin he couldn't hide.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down