Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)

2 posters

Go down

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)  Empty Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)

Post by Keiba Namid Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Keiba thudded down the stairs to the common room. It was just before curfew and there were very few people in there, but she didn't mind. Keiba was kinda bored, to be honest.

She started dawdling around the room, randomly freaking out other Ravenclaws by pulling some silly pranks before giggling and running off. Keiba turned to find a new person to pull a prank on when she ran into a blonde first year.

"Oh! Sorry!" She smiled. "Are you okay?"
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)  Empty bump

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm

"I'm fine,"I said picking myself up before she could even offer to help me up.I'm pretty light weight so I get knocked down easy but I didn't tell her that, the last thing I wanted to do was end up being bullied not that this girl seemed like a bully but you never could tell for sure and she was older than me.She looked like a fourth year.
"I better be going before curfew starts,"I said suddenly feeling nervous. Books were so much easier to deal with than people.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)  Empty Re: Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)

Post by Keiba Namid Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Keiba's eyes flickered with curiosity at the independence of this girl. "I'm Keiba," she said, sticking out her hand. "I love your hair." Keiba grinned.

"Oh no, don't go yet! There's still aaaages." Keiba wanted to make a new friend in some of the younger grades. And this girl was especially cute, so, she thought, why not?
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)  Empty uncertain

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh thank you,"I said."I like your hair too and I'm Melody."I still felt nervous as I never really talked much with people.I had decided at a young age that if I couldn't trust my real parents not to leave me in the woods when I was still a baby that I probably couldn't trust anyone so I didn't really bother to get to know people in case they ended up betraying me in the end but I try to at least be polite.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Keiba smiled at the shyness this girl seemed to possess. It was like she didn't trust anyone but at the same time didn't care for it. At least she had manners, that was more than she could say for half of her generation in both muggle and wizarding worlds.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Melody. What do you normally do? I mean, for a Ravenclaw you must have some unique and interesting hobby," Keiba said, curiosity flicking in her eyes, which were lit up with a smile.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Break (Melody + Keiba)  Empty hobby

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"I like to read,eat sweets,pet my cat Jinxy and go exploring,"I replied.Even though I was afraid of everything sometimes my curiosity was stronger than my fears. "What do you like to do?"I asked.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down