Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine)

2 posters

Go down

Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 am

Jessamine had decided that she was going to try and dress casually sexy, she didn't want to seem that she was too desperate or that she was after one thing in particular, but she did not want to seem to be sending the message that she didn't care about Silas.

The night was a little bit nippy and she stood outside the club, apparently it had been taken over by new management, one of the teachers at Durmstrang had apparently now claimed ownership as the last owner had dissappeared. Humming a little she moved her legs to warm them up, now being a little cold.

Smiling softly when she thought of Silas, she realised that she would get to see him without his uniform on and she wondered if he was going to look much different.

Jessamine's Outfit

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Re: Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 am

Silas had dressed in one of the few sets of casual clothes that he had brought with him over to Germany. It was quite simple too but he hoped that she didn't mind. He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a white shirt which was two sizes too small. The effect this had was to show his muscles through his clothes perfectly. He hoped she didn't think he was showing off too much.

He moved through the streets quickly to the club. The meeting point had been changed by owl and he was anxious to be there soon. When he saw that it was now nine o'clock by his watch, he turned the corner and saw Jessamine standing outside the club. He grinned and walked over to her,

"Wow Jessamine... you look incredible!" he told her with a large grin, "You look absolutely amazing!"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Re: Friday Night Clubbing (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 am

Jessamine looked around and she saw that there was a man approaching the club and he looked like Silas, she hoped that it was him as she was getting very cold now, but as soon as he came closer she knew that it was in fact Silas, dressed in a very casual set of jeans and a shirt.

Blinking as he came to stop in front of her she smiled and gave him a little hug, before her eyes moved down his body and fixed on his chest for a moment, before she knew it she realised that she had been looking a little longer than was polite and she blushed wildly.

"You look amazing too Silas, it's very nice to see you again." she smiled gently "You ready to go inside? We'll have to be quick though, you'll get snapped up by a hooker in no time." she frowned.

Then she wrapped her arm around his own and moved into the foyer of the club after passing the magical age barrier, and headed towards the bar, very very rapidly. Sitting down on one of the stools and putting her bag on the bar.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 am

When he saw Jessamine he noticed that she wasn't actually looking at him after the hug that they shared. Well, she was looking at him but she wasn't looking at his face. It was odd but he could have sworn that she was looking at... he paused. He moved slightly and her eyes remained glued to his chest. He smirked, she was looking at him chest. Turnabout was fair play of course, he was looking at hers too,

"I'm glad that you think I look that good Jessamine. I must say I found it hard to take my eyes off your chest too." he teased her with a wink before chuckling, "Oh they'd try but I'd fend them off. I have you with me, why would I look at anyone else?"

Being led through the entrance to the bar was fine, he had a beautiful girl on his arm after all. What was a little strange was that he was then dragged to the bar immediately. He chuckled a little bit,

"Was that us rushing to avoid hookers?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 am

Jessamine was almost shocked when Silas was so forward in his noticing of her chest, she almost covered herself up to avoid him looking at her again, but then again she had just oggled at his chest for a good half a minute, it was only fair he supposed.

Blushing a little when he said that he wouldn't need anyone else but her, Jessabel felt that twinge of romance that she knew would come with this evening;

"Well I dont think that they would take no for an answer, after all, you're a man and you're probably one of the most attractive guys that has ever been in that part." she shuddered.

When they sat at the bar they blushed and she bit her lip; "Sorry, I just...I know they're going to come over I just want them to wait as long as possible before harrassing us."

Looking at the cocktails on the bar she tilted her head to one side and hummed; "Uhm...whats good?" she asked Silas "I've not really done too many nights out."

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 am

Silas had to admit that admitting to having stared at her in return was probably not the best of ideas he'd had. But then again he had decided that he was going to be completely honest with her and that meant no little lies. That was how she would know that he wasn't lying when he told her that he only needed her. She was the most beautiful woman he'd seen in a long time after all, no one else in the club was going to ever be able to compare with her,

"Well I can be rather forceful when I say no if I need to my dear." he told her with a small smile before chuckling, "Oh the things you say Jessamine! Are you trying to make me blush? I'm not that attractive but if you think I am then I guess I'm worthy of being here with you."

Seeing that this was something she was honestly rather upset and worried about, Silas cupped her cheek gently with his hand and smiled, "Don't worry Jessamine. I'm here with you because I want to be with you. I don't want any hooker so I won't even acknowledge them. All of my attention is on you and only you."

He paused before grinning,

"Well how about this one?" he pointed to it on the list, "How about it Jessamine? Want me to give you a Screaming Orgasm?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 am

Jessamine giggled a little bit when he said that he was worthy of being here with her if he was really that attractive, which meant that she was also attractive enough to be here with him, when you got to know her, not even that deeply, she was filled with self doubt and she needed to be reasured of her position against other women.

"You're going to make me blush now Silas, I don't look nice when I blush my cheeks go all red and blotchy." she smiled gently, looking around the club, it was quite full and that was good, it wasn't too busy so she could still breathe comfortably.

Feeling his slightly rough skin against her cheek made Jessamine gasp a little bit and what he said made her lean forwards and gently pecked his lips; "Thank you Silas, I promise I'll try and relax now." she smiled softly.

Blushing wildly she shook her head, sending her hair flying gently around her face; "No t-thanks, I';; just have a Cosmopolitan."

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 am

Silas could tell that Jessamine was a little bit insecure about her own appearance for some reason. He chalked it up to some self-doubt in her own appearance, perhaps something that made her feel inferior to others. He would just have to show her that to him she was the best looking woman in this club. Hell, in all of the clubs,

"Oh but I think that you do my dear." he teased her with a wink, "In fact I love it when you blush. It brings out the colour in your eyes and highlights your lovely face."

Feeling her jump slightly at his touch made Silas smile slightly but the brief kiss to his lips had him being the one blinking in surprise before he smiled wider, "My pleasure. You relax and just enjoy yourself Jessamine."

He chuckled a little bit and winked at her,

"Not on the first date... got it." he teased her before ordering two cosmopolitans from the barman and paying for them both, "I'm paying remember?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 am

Jessamine smiled gently when he complimented her, it was nice to know that he liked her appearance that much and he wanted to make her feel more secure in her own view of her appearance, it was very hard to get her to change her mind however.

"Silas, hush, we need some more conversation than just commenting on each others appearances, no matter how much we both want to." she smiled gently "How have you been since I saw you last?"

Nodding her head, Jessamine looked around, trying to spot the toilets and she found them, sliding off the seat she gripped her bag and smiled slightly at Silas as she looked from him to her destination.

"I'll just be a moment while our drinks get here, okay?" she asked, before hurrying off, shimmying through the chairs and tables until she was there at the toilets, casting an eye back at Silas she smiled and began to put on her make up in front of the mirror.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 am

Silas could tell that it would take a lot more than a few compliments to really make Jessamine's confidence problems go away. Fortunately he was more than willing to spend as much time as was needed. It was no trouble for him at all. He would enjoy being with her for that long and longer,

"Yes I suppose I should tone done the compliments... it might get a bit awkward when you pass out from blushing too much." he teased her lightly before smiling, "Quite busy really. Made sure that what happened to your shop doesn't happen to others. What about you? Hows business?"

When she saw Jessamine slide off of her stool he was mildly surprised. Perhaps he was terrible company? When she told him where she was going her relaxed a little bit,

"Alright then Jessamine. I'll wait right here for you okay?" he told her before smiling at her as she walked off. He turned his attention to the barman and when he turned back there was a woman sat in Jessamine's place. She was dressed in two pieces of leather it seemed but they could generously be called a micro-skirt and tank top. He raised an eyebrow, "Umm... hello? Can I help you with something?"

The woman was clearly a hooker. She grinned at him in what she probably thought was a sexy way. It really just wasn't,

"No but maybe I can help you..." she purred and looked at his crotch significantly. Silas raised an eyebrow,

"How about..." he paused before smirking, "Fuck no skank."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 am

Jessamine smiled in the mirror and she pouted when she realised that this was as good as it was going to get, she had put on a light layer of lip gloss and had made sure that any of her imperfections had been blitzed into history with her foundations.

"Right Jessamine, you can do this, he's a hot soldier, he likes you, you mess this up and I will never be able to forgive you in a million years." she said, realising that this only added more pressure to herself.

Picking up her purse she adjusted her dress and checked the bottom of her hight heels to make sure nothing was attached and she opened the door to the bathroom, spotting a woman already sitting in her seat and her heart thumped painfully in her chest.

Slowly she walked up to Silas, there was silence between the couple now and she looked at her feet for a few moments before coughing;

"Uhm, excuse me, you're in my seat." she said towards the lady, who appeared to be far more confident and sexual than she could ever be, and she was not expecting the reply that she was given, that wasn't even directed at her.

"Ugh really? Her? I wouldn't even have sex with her for free." the hooker replied and smirked "You're welcome to him. obviously he's after the cheaper women."

With that she hopped of the stool and walked off, and Jessamine blinked, too hurt to move to her seat.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am

Silas really, really, hated hookers. Anyone who was willing to sell their body for money was scum of the worst kind to him. Which was one of the many reasons why he wanted the one accosting him to take a long walk off a short pier. He saw his rescue in the form of Jessamine, who seemed to have made herself look even better during her time in the bathroom,

"Jessamine! You look even better than before! I didn't know perfection could be improved." he told her happily before glaring coldly at the hooker, "Don't mind her Jessamine. The old bitch was just on her way out."

When the hooker gave Jessamine a parting shot he narrowed his eyes at the hooker and glared at her fiercely. The hooker shuddered and was wise enough to try walking away. Silas wasn't going to let her just get away with it,

"Does it hurt to look in the mirror?" he called out to the hooker, causing her to stop in her tracks. People were watching now, "Does it hurt looking in the mirror and seeing an aging whore stare back at you? I bet it stings. That's why you can't stand it when you see a woman of class, of beauty and grace like Jessamine."

The hooker burst into tears and ran off. Silas sighed a little bit and cupped Jessamine's cheek, smiling sadly,

"I'm sorry. Seems this date has gotten a bit out of hand..." he smiled, "How about we just go back to yours and be alone? The best part of this date was always being with you after all. Why not make it just you and me now that this has happened?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 am

Jessamine hugged Silas' arm to her chest as she tried to stop him from causing a scene, she really did just want to sink into the floor and go home, she really did think this was one of the worst nights out that she had ever been on, and she just...was so dissappointed by it.

Her expectations had fallen so high of what had actually happened and they had barely been out half an hour when this event had happened, with that horrible woman.

When he cupped her cheek Jessamine let the tears that had been building in her eyes come out and she sniffled lightly, wanting to get out of the club as soon as possible. Hugging herself tight around Silas' chest, Jessamine buried her head in his shirt to try and stop people staring at her.

"Yes please, I just want to go home." she said in a small voice "My flat is above my shop, you remember how to get there?" Jessamine asked quietly.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 am

Silas wrapped his other arm around Jessamine as she hugged herself to one of his arms. He could tell that she wanted to leave and to tell the truth he wanted to leave as well. He nodded to the barman before pointing to two bottles of red wine. Getting the picture, the barman gave Silas the two bottles for free and shrunk them for him. Smiling faintly, Silas levitated the bottles into his pocket before cupping Jessamine's cheek and tilting her head head so that she was looking at him,

"I'll take you home Jessamine. We'll make the night better there alright?" he told her with a smile before nodding, "I remember Jessamine. You don't forget the place where you first meet an angel my dear Jessamine."

He held her close to him and gently kissed her on the lips, ever so lightly,

"Let's get out of her my angel."

They apparated away without a sound.
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

Jessamine would have normally felt so much better when Silas called her an angel, but she really wasn't in the mood now that the horrible woman had called her cheap, and ugly basically, if she didn't feel that about herself before she did now, and she couldn't stand herself at the moment.

She had just tried to make herself even prettier as well, when he kissed his lips gently and apparated them away Jessamine closed her eyes and hugged her body tightly to his own, looking forward to being able to get away from this horrible place and to let her hair down with Silas in her own flat.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down