Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine)

2 posters

Go down

Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 am

Silas was wearing a hooded cloak because he was walking into a German pub just as the sun went down. If he'd arrived without the cloak he'd probably have been killed by now. But as it was he was able to get a corner table and a pitcher of beer to himself.

He'd put a charm on his face so that if you knew him, as in if you had met him before, you saw him as he was. But if you didn't then you saw a twenty-something German man. It was a good disguise considering it wasn't a disguise at all to people that he knew. And speaking of people he knew, Jessamine had sent him a fast owl to meet her here. He was rather concerned as her writing had been very sloppy and the letter seemed to have alcohol on it.
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Re: Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 am

Jessamine stumbled into the pub and she sniffled a little bit, she had the most supremely awful day and she needed to see Silas in order to make it all bettwe for her, if she didn't see him she just thought that the whole would would start ending.

Spotting him in the corner she rushed over to him and sat down on the bench opposite him in the little booth that he had managed to acquire, with another sniffle Jessamine looked up at Silas with tears in her eyes and she hugged his hand to her from across the table.

"Oh Silas I'm so glad your here!" she sniffled, obviously very upset about something.

Eying up the beer she picked up the pitcher and drank from it before putting it back down on the table and laying her head down upon it, laying still for a moment before gazing back up at Silas.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine) Empty Re: Undercover Drinking (Silas and Jessamine)

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 am

Silas was drinking his first beer steadily when he noticed Jessamine stumbling into the bar. This itself was enough to make him blink a few times. She was not the kind of person you expected to see drunk after all. But drunk she was, or appeared to be.

When she came closer, almost rushing to the seat opposite him, Silas noticed that she had been crying and he was immediately concerned. He didn't want anything to ever make her cry and the fact that something had done hurt him deep in his chest,

"Yeah I'm here Jessamine." he told her soothingly, trying to ignore the fact that she'd downed more beer in two mouthfuls than he had done in five minutes. He held onto one of her hands gently, "I'm here meine leibling, what's the matter?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 am

Jesammine blinked up at Silas when he held her hand and she snuggled her head against it. not caring if she was being looked strangely at, she just needed someone to help her feel better, she was feeling ill and she needed some cuddles from her boyfriend.

"I..." she started before her voice cracked "I have just had the most supremely awful night, I was going out with my friends and and then I went to the bar that we went to for our first date."

Taking another big gulp of beer, Jessamine wiped at her eyes and she continued with her story, shaking her hands and now starting to cry a little bit as she remembered what had happened during the course of what was supposed to be a good evening.

"Then I had some drinks from the bar and I was, I was having a good time and then then some hooker out of nowhere started ragging my hair and and then she ripped my favourite party dress and and..." she sobbed.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 am

When Jessamine started to nuzzle against his hand, Silas decided that she needed more than just some hand holding. Moving around the bench so that he was sat beside her, Silas wrapped an arm around her and held her close to him,

"Well from now on your night is only going to get better Jessamine because you're with me now." he told her quietly, kissing her gently on the forehead, "And I won't let anything upset you. Not if I have anything to say about it."

He drank some beer from his glass, feeling the need to gulp some of it down instead of sipping it like he normally did. Silas hated the taste of beer but right now it would help to loosen them both up. He frowned a little bit when she told him her story before giving her a comforting squeeze,

"It's alright Jessamine... there's no bitchy hookers here." he assured her quietly, "And even if there were I'd break their arms and legs if they even so much as looked at you wrong. Because your hair, like the rest of you, is beautiful Jessamine. They were just jealous."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 am

Jessamine squeaked happily whe Silas came around to sit next to her and she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, she hugged him close to her and nuzzled her head against his chest instead, it was so nice to have the snuggles that she wanted from him.

"I knew that," she hiccuped "I knew that you would make sure that nobody else was mean to me, that was why I sent out an owl, but I think that I might have spilt some tequila on it." Jessamine mused, gazing off into the distance before snapping back into reality.

When Silas told her that he would break the persons arms if they were mean to her again, Jessamine giggled and pecked him on the lips with a shy smile, she really did think that she was lucky to get a guy like Silas and she wanted to make sure that she kept him interested.

"I'm sorry...I think I need some sobering potion I'm...I'm a little all over the place." she murmured quietly.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 am

Hearing Jessamine squeak happily made Silas chuckle a little bit. It was a rather odd sound to come from Jessamine when she was drunk but oh well. It was also a very cute sound. Holding her closer as she held him as well, he smiled happily and kissed her forehead as she nuzzled her head against his chest. It felt good to be holding, and to be held by, Jessamine,

"Well it sounds like you're beginning to know me almost as well as I know myself." he noted with a small smirk before chuckling slightly, "I wondered what alcohol you spilt on it."

When Jessamine pecked him on the lips he kissed her back in the short time given by the peck. He nuzzled their noses together with a happy grin before chuckling lightly,

"You don't need a sobering potion Jessamine." he told her, "What we both need is for me to get drunk too. Have some fun!"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 am

Jessamine blushed a little bit when Silas said that he had wondered what she had spilt on the letter, she had quite a few shots and they had begun to effect her ability to stand up straight, however she had been drinking some water and she was now at least able to walk in a semi straight line.

"He...he he...sorry about that Silas, you must have thought that I was a little alcholic or something." she laughed happily, rubbing the back of her head before pouting gently "My head still hurts Silas...will you kiss it better for me pweese baby?" Jessamine asked, her eyes fluttering up at Silas through her lashes.

When Silas said that he was going to get drunk too, Jessamine gave a woop and she drank some more of the beer with a happy noise of contentment, this state of drunk, was something that she rather enjoyed being. It was fun! But it wasn't yet ill.

"Yeah! Well you need something a little stronger and quicker to drink to catch up to me when it comes to being drunk." she giggled "What's your poison?"

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 am

Seeing Jessamine blush made Silas chuckle a little bit at how innocent and cute Jessamine was even when drunk. Although he did have to think about how bad it was that Jessamine had been drinking so heavily all alone. Everybody knew that if you were going to get drunk it was best not to do it alone,

"Awwww it's not a problem Jessamine, it was rather cute if I'm honest." he told her with a teasing smirk before he chuckled. Upon hearing her little request he smiled and kissed her several times on the forehead before kissing her again, longer, on the lips, "Feeling any better?"

Silas laughed lightly at her little woop for joy and downed the rest of his beer. Awful though it was, it was alcholic. He waved at the bartender, who came over with a bottle of firewhiskey and two glasses. Silas poured both glasses,

"Will this get me drunk faster than you can sober up do you think?" he asked her, downing a shot with a grin, "Firewhiskey. Does the trick nicely."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 am

Jessamine giggled lightly and she couldn't help but pout her lips gently and she placed her finger on her lips in an attempt to make herself look cuter than she was at the moment, in order to make Silas chuckle, she liked making him laugh, it was such a nice sound.

Giggling again when she was kissed on the lips, Jessamine wrapped her arms around Silas' neck and kissed him more deeply.

"I feel much much better now Silas." she purred gently "Thank you so very very much, let me know if theres anything you want doing later, if you know what I mean." she smirked, waggling her eyebrows in a comical sexual gesture.

Seeing Silas returning with the firewhiskey, Jessamine clapped her hands and she took the other shot that he poured, with a happy sort of woop she downed the shot and shivered a little bit;

"I had better stop drinking, otherwise it's going to be an awful big waste of money this night." she muttered.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 am

When Jessamine pouted a little bit he couldn't help but notice how soft and plump her lips looked. He reached out and gently touched her lips with his fingers before smiling a little bit more. Smiling wider, he kissed her right on those soft and plump lips of hers.

Jessamine was the one to make the kiss deeper but Silas was not complaining one bit. He kissed her back happily, his own hands making their way up so that his fingers were in her hair,

"Oh I'm glad I can make you feel better." he purred right back before he grinned wickedly and reached down to give her ass a pinch, "You know I think we can both have good ideas on the subject of what we're going to do later."

Seeing that Jessamine had downed a shot as well, Silas laughed lightly before downing another one and immediately refilling it. He downed it again before deciding to slow down,

"Awwww you getting a bit beyond tipsy there babe?"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 am

Jessamine happily squeaked when Silas kissed her on the lips after she had made them plumper, maybe it had actually made her look more attractive than she thought that she was going to look, if so, it might be something that she was interested in doing more of.

Hissing a little bit, Jessamine placed her hand over Silas' in her hair, it was still bruised and very sore from all the ragging that had gone on this evening.

"Sorry Silas, it's just that it still hurts a little bit." she pouted, sniffling a little bit before cracking a smirk and jumping when Silas pinched at her ass "Well I think that we both seem to be on the same wavelength, alcohol does tend to do this to me."

With a sudden burst of laughing Jessamine rested her forehead on the table, unable to stop her violent fit of the giggles, so with tears streaming down her eyes she tried to straighten up; "Mein Gott! I think that I am beyond tipsy now, never mind getting there."

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 am

That damned happy little squeak was going to get Jessamine molested if she kept it up. Namely by Silas. Her plump lips were heavenly to kiss and she tasted so good, almost intoxicating. He was pretty sure though that he lips hadn't been this plump before, meaning she'd plumped them up especially for this kiss. And he had to say he loved the effect,

Hearing her hiss lightly in pain, Silas stroked her hair softly instead. All the while thinking about what he'd do to the hooker who'd hurt Jessamine. They were not nice thoughts,

"It's alright Jessamine, I'll just have to be gentle, that's all." he told her with a smile before it turned into a wicked grin when she jumped as his small amount of molesting, "Does it indeed? Well now I think alcohol should become a bit more of a staple in our week."

He laughed with Jessamine even though he was a bit alarmed when she almost slammed her head onto the table. But when she continued to laugh he just chuckled,

"Okay... I'm beginning to see that I think Jessamine."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 am

Jessamine looked up into Silas' eyes with her own, they appeared wider than normal and they were glistening with excitement and happiness with being in Silas' arms once more, and especially with the kisses that she was being bestowed from him, which he seemed to enjoy as well as she did.

Purring gently when he began to stroke her hair, Jessamine nuzzled herself lightly into his hand before kissing him once more, softly on the lips, and then sneaking her hand down to squeeze something she probably shouldn't have squeezed in public.

"Thank you Silas." she grinned, happy he would be careful of her hair "I don't think that it should, after all, it doesn't have that same special feel to it if you keep doing it does it, maybe we should limit the amount of Drunken Jessmine you're screened." she teased lightly, poking his nose with her finger, trailing it down to his lips.

Giggling lightly Jessamine blushed and poked her two index fingers against themselves; "Yeahhhh...." she said a little ashamed of herself.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 am

Silas looked down into Jessamine's eyes and couldn't help the smile that broke out across his face. She was just so beautiful that he couldn't help it. Holding her, being with her like this, it was enough to make him want to start smiling and never stop. The kisses too, were something that he wanted to never end.

The gentle stroking of her hair seemed to be what Jessamine needed because she began to purr happily as he did so. He kissed her back when she kissed him softly. The soft kiss was somewhat at odds with what she grabbed however, which caused him to jump before he grinned,

"My pleasure babe, especially if you keep that up." he teased her with a wink before he put on a little pout, "Awwwww well I guess Drunken Jessamine would be sweeter if left only for special occassions..."

Seeing her cute little display he laughed happily before kissing her happily, stroking her cheek gently,

"It's alright Jessamine, few more shots and I'll be further gone than you!"
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 am

Jessamine blushed a little bit when Silas replied to what she had done, after all she didnt know why she had done it so impulsively, she supposed that uninhibited her curiosity was overwhelming and she wanted to see what would happen when she did things like that.

"Well I was just curious..." she muttered cutely "But I will happily do a more thorough job when we get back to my apartment later." Jessamine winked very dramtically before running her hands up Silas's chest, nuzzling at his neck.

With another small fit of the giggles, Jessamine reached up and pecked Silas on the lips again before nuzzling his nose; "You have to find out if you like her the first time before you want to see her again, maybe you wont like her as much as the normal me."

Laughing gently Jessamine's eyes sparkled with excitement; "I can't wait to see that."

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

Seeing Jessamine's blush told Silas that she hadn't thought about what she'd done, she'd just done it because it felt like a good idea. And that was a very good sign because it meant she was very comfortable around him, which was great for their relationship. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted to see what it was like,

"Well I say that we feed that curiosity soon." he purred happily before grinning wickedly and winking back at her, "And I'll be sure to return the favour Jessamine. No point in you having all the fun now is there meine leibling?"

He chuckled a little bit and returned the nose nuzzling he was receiving before kissing her back gently,

"Well so far I'm liking Drunken Jessamine. Not as much as the normal one but the normal Jessamine is pretty much perfect." he told her happily before taking another shot. He shook his head with a woop, "Wow... well I'm getting there quick babe."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 am

Jessamine couldn't help but giggle again feeling her cheeks heat up with a blush it was very teasin of Silas to tell her about the things thata he was going to do when they got back to her apartment, oh the things that she had thought in her daydreams at work might actually be coming true!

"Oh I like the sound of that." she blushed gently "Maybe some of the things that I have thought about in the past we might get up to when we get home, I hope so." Jessamine spoke, before paling, had she just admitted to fantasising about him?

Gently punching Silas on the arm, but it being harder than she had meant to, Jessamine shook her head and dismissed the comment that Silas made about her normally being perfect, that just wasn't true! Nobody was even close to perfect.

"Oh hush you big flirter, and what are you like when you're drunk anyway, there are different types of drunk, I laugh alot and get very hands on as you can tell." Jessamine laughed lightly.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:32 am

The rising heat in Jessamine's cheeks was not a lone event, Silas was beginning to blush at some of the naughty thoughts he was having of the two of them together. He loved to tease her like this because if he was honest it wasn't teasing if he actually planned to go through with it after all,

"Mmmm I'm glad that you do because I've been wanting it for a while now." he told her with a wink before his eyes widdened. He suddenly grinned even wider than before, "Oh so Jessamine has had some naughty thoughts about the two of us huh? Do tell meine leibling, do tell!"

When she punched him on the arm, harder than a joking tap, he chuckled a little bit before kissing her. If she wanted to pretend she wasn't perfect normally, well then that was her decision. But to him she was truly perfect,

"No hushing the truth my darling!" he told her with a wink before chuckling, "Depends how drunk I get. Tipsy or just over? Happy and fun loving. Anymore than that? Sleepy and giggly I think."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 am

Jessamine felt herself giggling even more when she tried to deal with the information that she was being dealt, after all it was something that she didn't really think that they would be talking about in the middle of a public house, but she didn't care, she was drunk wasn't she?

"W-well most of the time they were about you storming in to save me from people who are wrecking my shop, taking me upstairs and then allowing me to..." she coughed, stopping herself from thinking through the fantasy as she spoke "Express my gratitude." Jessamine blushed gently "BUt there's a nice romantic one I'm fond of too, for my first time."

Hearing that Silas got sleepy when he was drunk, Jessamine looked at how much he had drunk and the grinned at him with a little smirk on her lips; "Well that means that you need to be able to stop drinking soon right? I don't want you to be falling asleep on me after all!" she joked with her tongue poking out.

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 am

Silas couldn't help but grin a big, wide and happy, grin as Jessamine giggled to herself. It meant that what he was doing was fun for her as it was for him. Glancing around, he was glad that no one seemed to be listening or even paying them any attention. But then again they were all pretty drunk so that was kind of a given,

"So I end up being a savior for you my darling? Well now you can always count on me to save you from any harm meine leibling." he told her happily before he purred a little bit, "I'm sure you're very thankful too. But a romantic one for your first time you say? I think that's a very good idea Jessamine..."

He laughed a little bit when she declared that he had better stop drinking soon if he didn't want to be quiet. Silas poured one last shot of firewhiskey and downed it before waving for the bartender. He came over with a pitcher of water,

"Well then you know best Jessamine! Water for me from now on. I want to be awake for when we get you home."
Silas Gray
Silas Gray
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Blakely Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

Jessamine blushed when her mind went back to the images that she had thought on those long and boring afternoons in work when there were very few customers in her cafe. It was something that she hoped never to let Silas know.

"Yes you end up being my saviour from those nasty men." she grinned "Just like the time that we first met, only, more sexual and slightly less awkward."

Flushing even more when Silas said that the romantic idea was good, she hoped that he would like it; "Well then...maybe we should do that sometime, when we're a little more sober."

When she saw that Silas was now stopping the drinking, Jessamine nodded her head with a happy smile and she took a pitcher of water as well, knowing that she wouldn't need to be drinking any more alcohol tonight.

"Water for me too!"

Jessamine Blakely
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down