Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara)

2 posters

Go down

Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara) Empty Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Sofia had enough of life for awhile so she decided that maybe if she got away and had a few drinks she would feel better. Since the day of the wedding she had been avoiding anything to do with school other than class if she could help it.

She hated when things happened in her life that she could not see. She had seen many terrible things in her life but she learned a long time ago to deal with them. She sees the same things in Anne that she wishes Anne would let her help with.

Sofia was not sure what mood she was in tonight but drowning away her sorrows. Sofia was on her 5th drink when she noticed this woman making her way over to where Sofia sat, interesting. What would this woman want?
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara) Empty Re: Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara)

Post by Tara Carter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Tara was not having a good day. She had 3 interviews and none of them came out. She decicded to go have a drink, something to calm her nerves. She approched the bar and sees there is another woman sitting there.

"Can I have a scotch?" Tara asks the bartender. Then she turns to the woman, "So, what are you drowning away tonigh?"

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara) Empty Re: Drinking Away Troubles (Sofia & Tara)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Sofia smiled at this woman that had come up to her, she was wanting to know what she was drowning, well what was she drowning she really didn't know.

"Well there are many reasons to drown, but none of which I can control."

Her visions were getting bad, the war was looming over every one and the battle at the school last year was just the start.

"Why are you here?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm

"Can't get a freaking job. Had 3 interviews today and none of them paned out, like the 25 I've had in the last 2 weeks. It's like nobody want's me," Tara says, grabbing the drink that was just delivered to her and taking a large gulp.

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Sofia just looked the woman over and wondered why she wasn't getting any job. She looked nice enough.

"What kind of job are you looking for?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

"Anything really, it's just the fact that I can do this," Tara says, as she bends her arm the wrong direction till the hand is grasping the shoulder, "that gets everyone. Not that a faunt it around, it's an ability on my offical records, so everyone asks about it."

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Sofia wondered a little about this woman especially when she did that trick with her arm. Which she apparently had not had enough drinks for it not to gross her out.

"Well maybe you can insist on them not seeing that, it is pretty gross." Sofia took a sip of the drink she had.

"Other than job problems how is everything else going?"

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:48 pm

"And yet, when I do that, they flat out say no, so it isn't an option I can avoid," Tara says.

"Now, as for everything else, barley any money, have no girlfriend, have no friends for that matter. So, over all, really crappy," Tara replies.

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Sofia could really relate except the job and money.

"Well what is it you want to do?" Sofia took another sip.

"Is a girlfriend important to you, or would some friends be ok?"

Sofia hadn't been with a woman in a very long time, and wasn't sure it was something she wanted any time soon.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"What I want to do, well, I wouldn't mind teaching hand to hand combat, but no wizards actually want to take it," Tara says.

"I'm fine with a friend, but I would like a girlfriend someday," Tara replies honesly.

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Sofia was a little surprised when no wizards wanted to learn hand to hand combat. Downing her drink and then flagging the waitress for a couple more drinks. One for her and one for Tara here.

"Well it surprises me that no one wants take hand to hand, it is so important if you loose your wand. But then if your know how to do wand-less magic, but it is always important." Sofia just shook her head, some people just didn't know anything.

Sofia downed another shot and felt like the world, she had lost count of how many she had, but at the moment she didn't care.

"Currently all I have open is a friend card." Sofia slurred out "Besides I am probably too old for you anyway."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:18 am

"I've never put too much faith in the intellegence of the Wizarding World," Tara says, ordering another drink.

"I wouldn't mind having a friend, and no offense, since you said it first, but you are too old for me," Tara states.

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 am

Sofia wondered what the world had done to make her feel that way, but she could understand things. Sofia had played both sides for a very long time.

Sofia downed her drink, contemplating pulling her potion out of her pocket, but decided against it.

"So what had the wizarding world done too you?" Sofia asked holding her glass in her hands by her mouth.

"Well I am not really that old, but thanks for agreeing with me." Sofia sighed, she knew she wasn't 18 anymore but in wizarding standards she wasn't old anymore either.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 am

"Nothing directally to me, but they are ignorant to say the least. You pointed out the benifits of hand to hand, yet no one want to practice. Have you seen how effective muggle weapons have gotton, they can wipe out whole cities, yet most Wizards think they are better than Muggles. If we insite them, it's suicide, you know that right," Tara explains to the witch next to her.

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 am

Sofia was just listening to Tara talk about hand to hand combat and weapons, once again Sofia had too much to drink and was fading in and out.

"Yes I have seen way too much that muggles weapons can do. We are powerful, but even us cannot defend an attack all the time." Sofia downed her drink and then slipped out of her chair.

"Shite, I didn't mean to do that. Think maybe I have had too much. But time called for it."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down