Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN) Empty Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN)

Post by Lotus Devante Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Lotus was a simple girl. She didn't ask for much but she did want to go party and so throwing on her heels and a black leather jacket over a red knee-length dress she curled her hair and with a grin headed to Brimstone. Suddenly rethinking it.... It wasn't as fun going alone. Sighing she sat at the bar and took a long sip from her Firewhisky. Leaning back she looked around. It was dark except for lights and stuff. Turning towards the person sitting next to her she tilted her head with a smile.

"Hello!"

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN) Empty Re: Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN)

Post by Angel Valentine Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

She didn't know why she was here, but after her first classes she taught, she definitely needed a drink. She asked for some fire whiskey and drank it down, wincing at the warmth that came from the drink. She wore a simply outfit, a royal blue dress and pumps that was necessary. She cared about her clothing and so she proudly wore her outfits.

She turned to face the woman that had called over 'Hello' and was wide-eyed at the fact that it was the Head of Ravenclaw.

"Hello" she said surprised.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN) Empty Re: Dancing and Drinking-Double D's (OPEN)

Post by Briony Romain Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 am

Briony, although happy to come here with her husband was also equally as happy when she came alone, it let her have a taste of what was known as freedom and she revelled in it, the precious few hours she could muster up from her depths of paperwork and other various rubbish jobs that she had to do at home and at work.

Over by the other end of the bar she spotted two of her new teaching staff and approached them with a blank expression, her signature twitching of the corners of her mouth as her smile when she reached them.

"Hello you two, enjoying your last days of freedom before classes begin once more?"

Chuckling softly Briony held her fingers up for three vodka shots.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 am

Lotus smiled as she recognized the other Professor. Hmm... Night out? More like Professor Party... Grr you make yourself sound so old. She smiled at them both and tilted her head.

"How are you both? And Briony where's that husband of yours?" She asked Briony. "I'm actually glad for this relaxation and like to party a bit. How's teaching going for you, Angel?" She asked smiling at the other teacher.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Briony smirked and shrugged her shoulders, truth was she had no idea where Richard was, he could be scalping Germans for all she knew, and for a moment she thought that she didnt' care, it wasn't healthy to be joined at the hip constantly.

"I have no idea, at home messing around with alchemy I suppose, like he normally does."

Once the vodka shots had arrived Briony sighed happily and held it up as if toasting the other professors and chucked it back in one.

"Ah that's better, odd as it sounds, I actually like it here."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:31 pm

She winced slightly as she took the shot. While it was a cleansing drink there was no denying the taste. She sighed at the question.

"Well,...it is a new experience to say the least. Got a little trouble from a first year, what a mouth on her but...but they are good kids. Potions is a great position to have and such an honor, as for Muggle Studies...it's an empty classroom to say the least."

She noticed how relaxed Briony was, and while not very close to her, she did find her friendly to say the least.

"He's a great teacher. He substituted for me and I appreciate him."

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Briony smiled, it seemed that she had made good choices in her teachers, not like she had done with the ones preceeding them, after all, it was hard to find people you could trust these days, and she could trust -to some degree- everyone on her staff now.

Chuckling a little as Angel winced from the shot, Briony remembered not everyone drank paintstripper alcohol from the age of 17.

"Well I think you're doing a good job, but I'll be doing some inspections of classes soon so I'll be checking up on that." she grinned

Shrugging her shoulders Briony had thought that the class muggle studies would be a little quiet, as there weren't many people she knew that would in fact take the class in Hogwarts, since they all seemed dazzled by transfiguration, and charms.

"Maybe the intake will pick up next year, you never know."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down