Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Age Drinking (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Under Age Drinking (OPEN) Empty Under Age Drinking (OPEN)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 am

Lucian walked into the bar and immediately all eyes were on him, in the body of the twelve year old he occupied it was a little strange to be in a pub he admitted but he wasn't just about to turn around and walk out again.

He was here for one thing and one thing only, and that was energy and alcohol.

Approaching the bar Lucian sat up on the stool and watched as he was looked over as if he was stupid, the barman jokingly asking him for ID, with a smirk Lucian let his eyes flash red and he snarled.

Seeing that his form of ID was acceptable Lucian drew on the energy from around him with a sigh, morphing into his usual twenty year old form with a sigh.

"Much better."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Under Age Drinking (OPEN) Empty Re: Under Age Drinking (OPEN)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 am

After having taken a long swim at a random lake, Tamara walked down the alley where creatures usually hung out. She really didn't feel like hanging around humans at the moment. They were so ... fresh. When thinking that, she realized just how hungry she was. The raven this morning had not extinguished her thirst. She knew she'd have to go to the Blackened Heart to get something good and tasty to drink, but she wasn't really feeling like it.

Then she passed the door, figuring she wouldn't go in. But the smell of alcohol and, God help her, blood made her turn instantly and walk straight into the bar. She walked up to the desk with four long strides in her high heels, having turned back to her 20-years looking self. She sat down on the stool and gave a calm smile to the bartender.

"A glass of B negative, cold," she said just as calmly as her smile, not feeling it in the least.

The bartender gave her the glass and she downed it instantly. "Keep them coming," she said with a sigh, feeling the relief of her stress go away.

Then she took notice of the people in the bar, especially one. She blinked. That was Lucian. Right? She shook her head and then slipped from her stool, walking over to him.

"Lucian?" she said.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Lucian saw that there was a new patron in the bar and wondered where he knew her from, because he did know her, and upon further inspection he chuckled, the girl sure did know how to get around in her forms didn't she?

Keeping quiet for a moment, Lucian wondered if it was going to be one of the occassions where he wasn't recognised, although, as he saw her slip off her stool and come closer to him, Lucian smirked, apparently not.

Turning to face Tamara as she neared the stool, Lucian nodded to her with a small smirk;

"That's my name, don't wear it out." he smirked "Nice to see you here, blood? Nice drink. I prefer rum myself but, then again that's just me."

With a small grin he pointed to her and then gestured to her appearence; "You don't shape up half bad." he joked.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Tamara snickered. "How could I wear it out? By saying it too often? By the way, Lucian? Why Lucian? Is it a demonic name derived from 'Lucifer' or something? Or is it the male form of Lucia or Lucy?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, well, rum is preferable when you drink for joy and not hunger," she said jokingly.

Tamara smirked. She would have to look long to find an ugly mermaid. Of her own kind of course. The sharklike mermaids weren't that pretty, though they held a certain grace under the waters.

She then looked him up and down and her smirk widened. He really was a well-built man. She could honestly say that it had been a while since she saw a man quite like that. Maybe it had something to do with being an incubus?

"Neither do you," she said playfully.

She sat down on the stool next to him and took a sip from her new glass.

"So, what brings you here?" she asked him casually, "Rough week?"
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 am

Lucian shrugged his shoulders lightly and chuckled, he didn't really know about the phrase to be perfectly honest and he wondered for a moment just how it had come into being.

"I guess that's what it means yeah, although it doesn't really make sense, most sayings don't."

With a wry smile, Lucian knocked back a shot that he was cradling and sighed lightly; "Well how am I supposed to know, my father named me and hes worms meat by now so I can't exactly ask him myself." he chuckled.

Raising an eyebrow as Tamara looked him up and down and chuckled lightly, he however would do nothing to compromise his relationship with Aquila, even if in this body it was odd to him.

"Why thank you, although I fear my girlfriend would object to my body being ogled in such a manner." sighing tiredly he said "I need energy, but I can't take it from pupils..."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Tamara shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose. Maybe that's what Voldemort felt when his name was Tom. It was 'worn out'," she said with a soft smile.

Though she had been gone for a while, she wasn't so lost that she didn't even know who Voldemort was. She also knew about Grindelwald, and she clearly remembered that time she had met a young Gellert and Albus, discussing their interests.

"Hm, sounds like he wasn't one of the best people in the world," she said calmly, a hidden question asking who he was to Lucian.

Tamara then snorted. She rolled her eyes then.

"Oh please, Lucian, don't flatter yourself like so. No offence, but honestly, though I am a creature whose lust and blood drives me, I've talked to you. In a child's form. People I talk to are mostly out of the dangerzone, because I get attached in a way that makes me unable to kill them, but it also makes me distance myself from them. Falling in love would be my doom, Lucian. If a mermaid like me falls in love, she can be killed by the one she loves. And truth is that there aren't a whole lot of people that likes my type of mermaidism or whatever you'd call it," she said softly, "Your girlfriend has nothing to worry about, either jealousy or worry. You're already a friend of mine."
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:07 am

Lucian smirked lightly, maybe that was the reason, after all the name Tom hardly screamed evil overlord, but he didn't really know what any other cases of this would be, so left it alone for now.

Raising his eyebrow slightly, Lucian thought about what he could remember about his father, he was good, from what he remembered of him and he did everything he should of.

"My father was everything I could have asked for, raising my sister and me, knowing what we were, even though he was killed for it not long after we had left him."

When Tamara snorted and laughed, Lucian did the same, honestly scales didn't appeal to him and although he was going to have to wait a very, very long time before he could date Aquila 'properly' it was worth it.

"Well that makes sense although I'm sure that somewhere out there someone will like you're own little brand of mermaid-ism that is of course if you want them to."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 am

Tamara tilted her head to the side. "Then why the choice of words? I mean, it sounds horrible when you say your father is 'worm's meat'. It kinda sounds like you didn't like him, but I guess I'm mistaken," she said with a sigh, and added: "It wouldn't be the first time."

She then raised her eyebrow at him. She felt a bit offended, really. Sure, fishtails might not be the first thing popping up in a man's dreams, but she had been talking about the fact that over the years, her kind was seen as demonic and a threat to human kind, and should they learn of her existence, they would kill her, using the one she loved. But she shook it away.

"Not quite what I meant, but I'll give you that one," she said with a shrug, "Though I hope to stay away from love all together."

She looked around the pub, knowing that it might be a long shot. Staying away from love, that was. She'd already met someone so great and kind that she spent much of her time thinking about him. And that wasn't a good sign. She could always shut off her feelings, but maybe, after all these years of just swimming with her non-social sister, it would be nice to let herself go for a while.

"May I ask who the lucky girl is, though? Have I seen her at school?" she asked nicely.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 am

Lucian didn't want to make Tamara upset, it turned out that maybe he shouldn't have said what he did and he hoped that he could straighten out his mistake before she got to be even more upset, which didn't seem to be working for him when he seemed to have gotten the next thing that he said wrong too, and he hoped that he could manage to sort this all out.

"Ah no sorry, I just meant that he was dead a long time ago, and he's worms meat cause the worms are...nomming on him, yeah, that's a really nice image for me to create isn't it?" he laughed quietly "I don't really make a lot of sense when I'm tired like this."

Holding his hand sup a little, Lucian smiled, not smirked at Tamara he didn't want to offend her, and the raised eyebrow was a big signal that the mermaid was getting a little ticked off with him; "Sorry didn't mean to offend, I mean, I'm not the biggest catch when you think about it either am I?" he grinned

Unable to stop the smile forming on his lips, Lucian was proudly going to inform her of who his girlfriend was;

"My girlfriend is called Aquila Wilson. She's in Risiko, and third year like me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down