Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Caspar (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) Empty Finding Caspar (OPEN)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 am

Charlotte had thought that it would be interesting to go to the cold room and see if there were any ghosts there at the moment, she wrapped her handmade hoodie around herself as she approached from the Slytherin Common room, it was normally really cold down here, but nothing could prepare her for the cold room.

When she entered she saw a ghost of what looked like the Grey Lady and as soon as she asked her if she might be able to draw her, she flew off through the wall, apparently she was shier than she had thought that she was going to be.

Blowing on her hands, Charlotte walked towards the seats outside of the cold room and she sat down on one of those, they had been put there so that any potential ghost spotters could take a seat and keep an eye out for the ghost they wanted to talk to.

Humming she took out her sketch pad and began to finish drawing the picture that she had been working on.

Charlotte's Picture
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 pm

"Hi Charlotte,"Melody said as she walked in."Nice picture."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) Empty Re: Finding Caspar (OPEN)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Charlotte looked up from her drawing and she smiled as she saw Melody coming into the room, she was a welcome sight and it would make a nice change from talking to a ghost down here, maybe she had come to try and spot one as well?

"Hey Melody." she grinned, setting the book side on the floor so that the watercolour pencils that she had used would have time to dry "Thank you very much! I just thought I would finish it off while I wait."

Yawning a little Charlotte's hair was now down to her waist, and poker straight, a change from her short pixie crop that she had worn to spar a few days ago;

"What you doing down here?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"I'm adventuring I'm not really brave but I'm always curious about places I haven't been before."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

Charlotte nodded her head, she supposed that she could understand that, she often wondered about places she hadn't been, but they weren't really in Hogwarts Castle, they were more focused on different countries like China and lately, America.

"I can relate to that." she smiled gently "I always think about what it would be like to head off to different countries to paint all of their most famous landscapes, are you looking forward to exploring anything in particular when you're older?" she asked.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) Empty fourth task

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 am

"Not really I guess I'd explore forests and large buildings if I had to choose.are you adventuring too?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 am

Charlotte shook her head and smiled gently, she knew that she should probably become more adventurous, but in days like these being adventurous gets you hurt more often than not. With all too painful accuracy, Charlotte remembered that day at the Crystal Maze with the German Besturmen.

"No no, I just came down here to see if I could meet a ghost, have you ever seen one? Well..of course you see ones around school, but have you ever talked to one?" she asked with a slight interested tone to her voice, maybe Melody could tell her something about them that most people don't know.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

"I talked a bit with the ghost that hunts the Astronomy Tower."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 am

Charlotte tilted her head to one side when Melody told her that she had met the ghost that haunted the Astronomy Tower, she didn't know what ghost that was but she didn't want to seem a little bit thick.

Biting her lip she decided that she had better ask, otherwise she would probably never know, the ghosts of Hogwarts seemed pretty elusive when you actually wanted to talk to them.

"What ghost is that?" she asked, intrigued.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"Ugh where am I? This isn't the Ravenclaw dorm's..." Joshua said Walking into the room then he noticed Charlotte and Melody "Oh hey you two..."
Joshua said walking over.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Charlotte turned her head and she frowned a little bit when the other Ravenclaw boy, Joshua came over to the two of them and she could tell that he was more than slightly lost in the large castle, which was strange considering he was a four year.

"Hello Joshua." she said with a curt nod, before she continued to look at the picture that she had been drawing a few moments ago "The Ravenclaw Dorms are in the towers of the school, if you're lost."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 am

"I know yeah i'm lost i have ended up in Hufflepuff before looking of the dorm...Well i better keep looking bye you two." Joshua said waving and walking away.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

"Bye Joshua,"Melody said and then turning back to Charltte she said"the ghost is Rylance Fabron."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Charlotte calmed herself back down when Joshua walked away, back up to the towers where his dorms where, she really didn't know why he kept trying to talk to her, he knew that she didn't like him very much at all, it would be best if they tried to ignore each other.

"Really?" she asked Melody "I've never met her! I would like to though." Charlotte smiled gently "I always thought there was something so poetically beautiful about ghosts."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:42 pm

"Really.But I've always thought that there was something sad about ghosts."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 am

Charlotte smiled softly, she thought that it wasn't unusual to have that feeling about ghosts, they were probably feeling sad around them because they were evidence of death, and sometimes it was hard to see how a person had died, like the ghosts that stayed behind showed.

"I think it's probably because they are a symbol of death, and they show that the person that they once were is now completely gone." she whispered quietly "I guess I prefer them though, to wraiths, they are really scary! They could hurt you too..."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 pm

"But what's poetically beautiful about ghosts?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 am

Charlotte smile gently when Melody asked her what was poetically beautiful about ghosts, the fact that they were dead and they still remained was something that she had always wondered about, why were they still here? What was the thing that kept them here?

"I think that it's just the whole idea about ghosts, for me really, their stories are so sad, but then again, they are also so mysterious, I mean, what is their unfinished business that keeps them here?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm

"Maybe their just afraid of dying,"Melody suggested."Althogh some of them seem to have unfinished business."She thought of the ghost that haunted the Astromony tower what was her unfinished business?Finding her killer?

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 am

Charlotte nodded her head, she thought that to a certain extent, everyone was afraid of dying, it was something that most people didn't like to think about it and some people had come too close to death for it to even be an option any more.

"I think everyone is afraid of dying, I'm afraid to die, aren't you?" she asked, with her head tilted to one side, her hand pressing lightly against her heart, a reminder of just how close she could come to dying "This conversation is getting a little sad." Charlotte laughed.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 pm

"I'm afraid to die.Yeah it is getting sad,"Melody agreed."Congratulations on your house winning the House Cup."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Charlotte was glad when the conversation was turned into a happier topic, it was nice to be able to have conversations like this with somebody, who didn't happen to be a boy as most of her friends that she talked to seemed to be.

"Well the members in my house tried hard to win all those points, Ravenclaw did well too! Considering your house didn't have many points at the start of the year." Charlotte smiled happily.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

"Thanks,"Melody said."Speaking of the House Cup do you play Quidditch?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 am

Charlotte, at the mention of Quidditch, pouted a little bit, she really did dislike the sport, she was okay watching it but she really didn't think that it was anything that she would want to take part in herself, given that she hated flying and heights in the first place.

"I can't Im afraid, I don't like heights so...I try to avoid getting on a broom as much as possible." she smiled gently "What about you, do you like playing Quidditch?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 pm

"I don't play Quidditch being that high up makes me paranoid."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next