Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing by the water

2 posters

Go down

Relaxing by the water Empty Relaxing by the water

Post by Gabriel Silvertongue Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 am

Gabriel was on one of his many walks since he arrived at Hogwarts. The idea was to find out where everywhere was now and hopefully, avoid getting lost later. There was just one flaw in this plan. The fact that nothing stopped him from getting lost now and that's what he was. Lost.

Sighing deeply, he sat down on the grass and watched the water in front of him. He was bound to remember his way sooner or later.

Gabriel Silvertongue
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the water Empty Re: Relaxing by the water

Post by Jaden Velazquez Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:24 am

"You alright?" Jaden asked the lost looking boy, he lent against the nearest tree watching the lake that stretched out ahead of them. "You look kinda lost" he said, giving the boy a friendly smile.

Jaden Velazquez
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Silvertongue Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 am

Gabriel looked up when he heard someone. "Is it that obvious?" he asked, a little sarcastically. Stretching, he smiled and held his hand out to the other boy to shake. "Names Gabriel" he said.

Gabriel Silvertongue
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Velazquez Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 am

Jaden shook his head at the boy, considering he was lost he was really calm about it "no it really wasn't" he replied which just as much sarcasm he'd heard from the boys answer, shaking the boys hand he spoke. "Jaden" he added a soft smile.

Jaden Velazquez
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Silvertongue Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Best thing about being lost; you always see someone you wouldn't normally" Gabriel said, trying to be cheerful. He may have met someone new but that didn't change the fact he had no idea where he was. "I think I saw you at the sorting. First year right?" he wondered.

Gabriel Silvertongue
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Velazquez Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 am

"Yeah" Jaden laughed nervously, first and year were two words he wanted to kill. He hated being reminded for the fifty-ninth time his year, who wouldn't after being kept back for two years? Or was it three? He'd easily lost count.

"You're a first year too?" he asked, judging by the other boys appearance he couldn't have been in any other year.

"Ravenclaw?" he guessed, he vaguely remembered anything from the sorting.

Jaden Velazquez
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Silvertongue Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am

Gabriel had only been guessing earlier since Jaden didnt look like a first year but he remembered hearing him mentioned as one. Noting the nervous laugh, he decided to drop it.

"Yes, a first and most certainly not a Ravenclaw" he said and even grinned at the idea. "If I was, I would be kicked out within the day" he continued with a small laugh. "I'm a Hufflepuff."

Gabriel Silvertongue
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down