Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim)

2 posters

Go down

Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim) Empty Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim)

Post by Jack Irvine Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 am

Jack whistled a little bit as he worked, smashing up jars of god knows what with his crowbar and letting it all spill out onto the floor. In rare cases the contents of the jars moved away under their own power. He turned to the owner of the store, an elf, who had had hog-tied and gagged before leaving him on the countertop,

"Yer kno tha me lady love tells me no' teh kill people anymore?" he started conversationally as the creature struggled as Jack continued to smash up his store, "Vampires get a quic' fix from ye blood bags... an' tere leader wan's me dead. I figure I starve some o tem tey'll be less likely to actually be a threa' te me."

He smashed another display before picking up a can of fuel and beginning to sprinkle it all over the shop with a laugh,

"Some ov'r tere... a lil ov'r here..." he joked lightly before waving a hand at the elf, "Don' worry, I'm no' gunna hurt ye or ye family above. Tey're already outside. Ye'll ge' te insurance anyway so ye'll be fine. Jus' pick a new business."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim) Empty Re: Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim)

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 am

Midday knew where the Irvine brother, Jack currently was, and she was on her way to that area right now, clicking down the road in her high heels she managed not to get the stuck in the cobblestone, many of the creatures here knew her, or could tell what she was, and were wise enough to stay away from her while she was busy, as she so obviously was.

Dialling the number for the police, she approached the store, saw the creatures gathered outside and Jack sprinkling gasoline all over the shop, with a small smirk she let her eyes glimmer with the promise of enjoyment as she regarded the scene. Tonight was going to be funny.

When she was in clear shot Lady smiled sweetly and spoke to the director on the phone;

"Yes I'm here to request the police, there has been a break in and vandalism attack on a shop in the Creatures District, an arson attack has also just been launched." and with that she snapped her PA closed and smirked at Jack.

Clicking her fingers, she sent a ball of flames into the house, and grinned widely when it exploded in fire. It was a beautiful sight to see to her, she loved fire, it reminded her of Hell, and the warmth it created was pleasant.

"Hello Jackie boy." she grinned.
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim) Empty Re: Like a kid in a candy store (Jack and Lilim)

Post by Jack Irvine Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:29 am

Jack was whistling while he worked, something that he actually enjoyed, when he looked outside and saw a smug looking woman closing a PDA or a phone. His eyes widened however when she threw a fireball from her fingers into the store.

He immediately threw the fuel can aside and made a grab for the shop owner. Gritting his teeth, he slid the owner along the floor so that he was outside and scowled when the woman walked into the shop as the fires began to spread,

"Who te bleedy heck are ye?" he demanded with a wave of his hand, "I was in te middle o' a job here!"

He sighed a little bit, not caring about the fires too much, before reaching into the till and collecting the money. He pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the woman,

"I'm assumin' yer some kin'a creature." he told her simply, "Wha' kin'a ye? Vampire? Werewolf? No' an elf are ye?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 am

Lady Midday did not really care what the man thought of her the fact was he probably wouldn't be alive much longer, so he wasn't going to be that much of an issue, and she had heard that he was some sort of religious nut, which was going to make this meeting even more interesting than it was already.

"I am Lady Midday." she blinked looking a little bit hurt "One of the most successful business women of the time, I'm not surprised you don't know who I am, you do not strike me as an enterprising person."

Noting that she now had a pistol pointed at her she merely waved her hand and it was knocked out of Jack's with an invisible force. Sighing she pulled it towards her and her eyes flashed black for a small moment before she picked up the gun herself.

"You mean with all your religious knowledge...you don't know? Lord you're less intelligent than you look."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 am

He raised an eyebrow when she told him her name. Was he supposed to react? Jack didn't like to put names to creatures because most of them weren't even human according to the Church. And giving them names was just asking to form some kind of sentimental attachment to the soon-to-be-dead things,

"Am I supposed te kno ye?" he asked with a raised eyebrow before scoffing, "Yer a creature alrigh'. Wha' kin'a are yer so I can sen' yer on yer way or sen' yer te hell."

When his gun was thrown out of his hand by an invisible force Jack's eyes widened before he scowled. Oh he knew what kind of creature she was now. Reaching down, he pulled a set of silver prayer beads from his wrist and wrapped them round his fist like knuckle dusters,

"Yer a bride o' satan." he growled before frowning, "Wha' te hell do yer wan' wit me?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down