Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas time

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Christmas time - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas time

Post by Selena R Sollmann Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Selena was feeling much better now that she finally got everything off her chest. She never truly understood how much her pain was actually holding her back.

"I know that I didn't do anything.". Selena sighed. "I know deep down that you would never do anything against our vows. But, I don't trust her"

Selena thought about many things over the last year and when she found out that she was back the feelings started to come back. She knew that Horst liked having her friendship and didn't want to keep that from happening and that was why she insisited that he go.

"I don't think I am the best, but yes we are ok:". Selena smiled and crawled up and passionatly kissed him.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 am

Horst watched as the tension drained out of her. It looked like a huge weight had finally been lifted off her shoulders. Talking things out together always helped both of them so much. Now they could move forward, and continue to grow closer as they had over the years.

"That I can understand, dear. From now on I will ask before I hang out with her and probably won't at all. Things between us are too awkward now anyways." he told her, sighing as well. "Oh well, I'll just have to make some new friends."

Him and Sofia had both gotten as much closure as they were going to get. He didn't hate her, but he would never like her again. She had caused his family so much pain with what she did. Even if it wasn't her fault, the thoughts must have been there somewhere. Not kidnapping thoughts, but wishing his wife out of the picture and caring for him.

"Good, you know I love you more than life itself. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon." he told her softly. Horst passionately kissed her back, biting her lip a bit while he pulled her against him. This was the good part about having problems, working through them and then the making up.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 am

Selena relaxed into the kiss and then took control after that. She was trying to put all of her feelings into that kiss and wanted to get lost in his passion. Before he had a chance to think of what she was going she divested them of all of their clothes and made passionate love to Horst.

She want him to just lay there and let her have the control. She needed him to feel her love for him and to make sure that he understand how much she loved him and that she knew above all else that he loved her.

While she made love to him she continued to kiss him passionately and when she finished she smiled at him. "I will love you always."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 am

Horst smiled as Selena took control of the situation. He let her happily, he always loved it when she did things like this. It was a major turn-on for him when she was in charge. Her feelings for him were evident in everything she did. This was her way of showing how much she cared about him, and he thoroughly enjoyed it.

Laying there, having his wife hump his brains out, was an experience he knew he'd never forget. After this was over they'd be pretty close to their regular happy couple. They weren't perfect, but they always worked through their issues and resolved them.

Selena knew just what to do, driving him wild. It took all his self-control not to turn the tables on her. After a while, they came together, and finally stopped. "I know you will. That was amazing dear. You are so sexy when you take control." he whispered to her, kissing her on the cheek.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am

Selena curled into Horst side and sighed, "I love you so much and that was really the only way I could think of showing you at the moment. Your my life and I know we will be fine from here."

Selena leaned up and kissed him gentle, "Good night my love."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:16 am

Horst held her close to him, glad she had gotten it all off her chest. "Well any time you want to express you love for me in that way, you go right ahead dear. Yes, I know we will be. Our marriage is tough, and amazing. If it was ruined because of this I would be very surprised." he told her.

Kissing her back, he started stroking her hair. He sang a sweet lullaby from an old children's movie called Hushabye Mountain. "Night, I love you babe." he whispered. Then he sang them both to sleep.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3