Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Lonely Christmas

2 posters

Go down

Another Lonely Christmas Empty Another Lonely Christmas

Post by Takata Umi Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:35 am

Most students were gone. He was alone in the office now. He almost owned this room. With a blanket on him, he snuggled into it and started to doze off on the couch.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Another Lonely Christmas Empty Re: Another Lonely Christmas

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:25 am

Briony walked down the corridors of Hogwarts, of course it was her job to stay here while there were students here, and she was more than a little upset that Raven could not have the Christmas at home that she had planned for her, although of course she had always known that she was going to have to stay.

Sighing a little she was looking for a professor that might still be awake, after all it was getting late, Richard was putting Raven to bed and she was looking for someone to occupy her time with, she felt wide awake and knew her only other task was a large pile of paperwork.

With that she opened the door to the staffroom and coughed when she saw Professor Umi asleep on the couch.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 am

Takata heard a cough and widened his eyes a little, seeing who it was before closing his eyes.

"Good evening Headmistress..." He yawned, before the message finally knocked into his head. Headmistress.

"Headmistress Romain!" He crie out and sat up straight and stood at attention.

"Begging your pardon!"
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Briony had not spoken to this Professor much and it was a little strange that she had not done, it was normally something that she did to make sure that she at least had some element of trust between her and every member of her staff.

Smirking when he jumped to attention Briony waved her hand at him and shook her head, she didn't really care about it for all intensive purposes.

"No need to be so startled, I don't care if you sleep or not, it's just nice to see someone in here, it's empty most of the time." she said simply "Enjoy the feast?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"The feast? I gave it a skip... I'm feeling a bit nausy... Begging your pardon, Headmistress..." Takata sighed and pulled the blanket further up covering himself.

"The school is deserted. Only if there was a snowball war somewhere... OR Snow statues like we had in Sapporo!" Takata sighed, missing his home.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Briony raised her eyebrow when he told her that he had skipped the feast, nobody she knew would skip feasts if they were feeling well, especially the Christmas one...sitting down on a leather armchair in front of Takata, Briony hummed;

"Shame, you should have come for the atmosphere, the prizes in the crackers this year were fantastic." she smirked a little bit, reminding herself of the top hat she had in her office, she'd always wanted one,

Although she had never been one for snow she could see how other people would like it, it was pretty to see once it had fallen after all;

"Maybe you should ask a member of staff to play snowballs with you, although, you wont find me out there any time soon."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Takata smiled, recalling the previous feasts.

"Indeed it is a great shame. What did you get from the cracker?" Takata smiled and asked.

"I was thinking of making snow statues but oh well...." Takata sighed, recalling how he felt whenever he saw one in Sapporo, his homeland.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

Briony smirked a little bit when she was asked what she had gotten from the Christmas cracker, it was nothing that she hadn't seen on the box, but she didn't mind, she had wanted it and she had gotten it in the end.

"I got a top hat and a pack of magically shuffling cards, there should be a few left if you want me to bring you one here?" she asked, feeling in an oddly kind mood today.

Thinking about snow statues, Briony shrugged; "I never much saw the point, they all melt in the end anyway."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

"No thank you... And yes that is true. But its like puppy love right? Its nice while it lasts." Takata smiled, flicking his wand casually to light up the fireplace to keep warm.

"I need something to drink..."
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Briony smirked when he said that he needed something to drink, she could do with something nice to drink too, preferrably a little winter warmer that could ensure that she was nice and toasty as she walked back through the cold corridors.

"Well theres the drink cupboard, the house elves magically restock it, so there should be something in there you like." she said with a growing smirk, as she rummaged inside of the cupboard herself and pulled out a vodka bottle.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 am

"I highly doubt there will be Shizuoka tea inside, headmistress..." He laughed before getting interrupted by a sneeze.

"Oh gawd. i think i'm falling ill..." Takata sniffed, pulling the blanket higher.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Briony rummaged through the cupboard and as soon as Takata had said the type of tea that he wanted, a cup had appeared on the tray inside, already brewed and ready to drink.

"You would be surprised what the house elves at Hogwarts have stashed away in their cupboards Takata." she smirked a little bit as she placed the cup beside him.

With a little chuckle Briony sipped the vodka from the bottle; "Whatever it is, don't give me it."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down