Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping (Sel and Horst)

2 posters

Go down

Shopping (Sel and Horst) Empty Shopping (Sel and Horst)

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 am

Selena had a busy day in London baby shopping, like she needed a reason to shop. If you looked in her pockets you would think she bought out the baby stores. She had sent Horst a message asking him to meet her for lunch. He would probably ask her if she left anything left in the store. Well she loved shopping especially since she had two babies to buy for. Since she was in muggle London some of her bags were not shrunk.

Selena found a cozy little cafe with an outside area and ordered herself an ice tea and waited for Horst.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Sel and Horst) Empty Re: Shopping (Sel and Horst)

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Horst had been owled by Selena this morning, asking if he could come meet her for lunch at a nice cafe. She had been doing baby shopping, and he just was not that much help to be honest. They had discovered how useless he was about that sort of thing when they had Roran. He could take care of him fine, but shopping for him was not his specialty.

Walking into the cafe, he waved at Selena when he spotted to her. Horst took his seat across from her and grinned widely. "How did the shopping go dear? I see you have more than a few things you found. These twins are going to be spoiled by their loving mother, aren't they?" he asked, teasing her.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Selena smiled and waved at Horst when she saw him coming towards her, She stood to kiss him then sat back down. She had to laugh a little when he commented about the packages.

"Never spoil, I have two babies to buy for so we need lots of things." She shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

"I bought for you too I could not leave you out."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:26 am

Horst took his seat and ordered a coffee of his own. Later he would have to sort through the baby clothes with her and put them away. It would be fun putting the nursery together, that was what he was most looking forward to of preparing for the twins.

"Oh I know, I just like teasing you." he said with a wink. His coffee arrived and he took a sip, it was quite delicious. He would have to make sure to leave a nice tip for the waitress.

"For me too, what did you get me dear?" he asked, curious. "You know I have all I need, I have you so...what else would I possibly want?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 am

Selena was sipping her drink and could not help but smile, "Oh please of course I am spoiling, I also have lots of shrunk packages inside the other ones."

Selena had just been in the mood to shop, it was fun and relaxing and it would be even more fun getting all the packages back home and having Horst put them away.

"Well if that is how you feel I will just take back that autographed first edition of 'A Midsummer Night Dream' back then." Selena smirked.

She was actually really surprised at the find, she had found it a while ago and was having it authenticated. She had gotten it for a steal actually because the bookseller didn't have a clue and just thought it was a basic book.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Horst just winked at her and grabbed her hand under the table, giving it a light squeeze. They had plenty of money, his family was rich and Hogwarts paid well, plus she had her family money as well. For them, money was never going to be an issue, so they used it within reason.

"That's perfectly fine dear, you can spoil all you want. We are good parents and will raise them up to be fine children, we know how to balance the spoiling with proper parenting." he said with a grin.

All he could do was stare at her with his mouth open, gasping for air like a fish out of water. His, his favorite play by Shakespeare, favorite story period. It was a first edition too, signed, how in the world did she find one, they were nearly priceless.

"A-a-a-a....first ed-edition...M-M-M-Midsum-m-mer N-Night's Dr-Dr-Dr-Dr-Dream..." he sputtered out. He was lost in the thoughts of his favorite story by a brilliant playwright. "How? Please don't take it away, I love that play." Horst got out of his chair, pulled hers out and her up and into a hug. Kissing her fiercely, he let out a whoop. "Have I ever told you you are the most amazing woman in the world. I love you so much Selena, and you know me so well." Horst admitted, blushing before he went back to his seat.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 am

Selena squeezed his hand back and smiled, "Yes, we have done amazingly with Roran and I am sure that Amelia and Autumn will be just as smart and bright as you, and as beautiful as me."

Selena loved to watch the expression on Horst face when she told him what the present was. She could not help but laugh as he pulled her to her feet hugging and kissing her. In fact the kiss made her melt. He had not kissed her like that in a long time.

"Wow, if I would have known that was the type of attention I would receive I would buy you those things more often." She smiled

"Well I know it is your favorite play, I have only been married to you for over 20 years. All know all of your workings, inside and out." Selena said with a wink.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Horst loved how his wife was so good with their son. She was a fantastic mother, and was the best wife he could ever have imagined. He couldn't picture a more beautiful, caring person than she was. "Hopefully they aren't that beautiful, then I'd have to be chasing away all the guys. No I'm just kidding, I am sure they will be very pretty, smart, and witty girls." he told her, continuing to hold her hand.

Selena had been losing herself in the kiss, he could tell because when he pulled away she looked dazed. He would make sure to kiss her again like that when they got home. Just out of the blue surprise her like he just had done.

"I always try and pay you attention honey. But if you want me to randomly make out with you in public I certainly can do so." he told her with a roguish grin and a wink. Honestly he usually tried to kiss her whenever he could, why was she so surprised. Had he put that much more passion into it than his regular ones? Perhaps he didn't make her feel as sexy and wanted by him as he tried to...

"Yes Selena, that's true. Still though, that you remember it and go to all the trouble to find it. I'm honestly touched by how thoughtful and loving you are towards me." he said seriously, going over and hugging her again. "Now get me home before I start crying because I love you so much dear." he said, sniffling a bit.

Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Selena drank down her tea a little while he was talking about the girls, "Wow, do you realize that when they start Hogwarts that Roran will be 21. I am sure he will protect his sisters very much and you will not have to worry."

Selena could see it now her poor girl would never have a boyfriend, between their father and brother she was sure that any guy they brought home would be put through the third degree.

Selena smirked at the idea of randomly making out with Horst at all sorts of public places, but then she had never been one for big displays of public affection.

"Oh honey your ok, you just had a lot of passion in that kiss, the kind you usually save for the bedroom." Selena said with a wink.

Selena smiled at the compliment and was almost tearing herself, "Really it was nothing. I found it in a small bookshop in London Square and I had to get it authenticated before I gave it to you or you would have had it for Christmas." Selena shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Selena was always on the look out for things that Horst might like, sometimes he was really hard to shop for. She would ask him what he wanted and he would always tell her that she gave him everything he always needed.

"We can go home as soon as I order something to eat and I will take it to go. You know your girls think I need to eat more. Pretty soon I am going to have to get new robes and clothes, probably have to go to the tent and awning store to shop." She laughed at herself, she knew Horst would probably tell her she was still beautiful to him, but she would still look like a house to her.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down