Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich and Bri's American Adventure! (Rich and Bri)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rich and Bri's American Adventure! (Rich and Bri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rich and Bri's American Adventure! (Rich and Bri)

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 am

Briony smirked lightly and ruffled her husbands hair a little as they waited in line and she saw just ahead that there was a couple wearing a ridiculous pair of Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears, as if they were getting married.

"What on earth are they wearing? They look like complete morons, I hope that we don't get forced to wear one of those sets."

They were ushered into an odd room and listened to someone talking to them about how they weren't going to get out, and Briony gasped lightly, gripping Richards arm tightly, there were so many people in here.

"They must have done, invisible horses, they obviously knew about the Hogwarts Carriages..."

When she got into a 'Doom Buggy' Briony calmed down a bit.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rich and Bri's American Adventure! (Rich and Bri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rich and Bri's American Adventure! (Rich and Bri)

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 am

Richard chuckled a little bit before looking at the pair of them. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the two of them. He glanced at Briony,

"I have no idea why they're wearing those..." he paused, "Do you think it's because they're married or that they got married today or something?"

Holding his arm out, Richard held Briony to him a little bit tighter when she jumped and gasped at the voice that said they were trapped. He knew she didn't like people in large groups so he merely stroked her arm comfortingly,

"Yeah it does seem like it doesn't it?" he chuckled a little bit, "What's next... they're going to try and copy the castle?"

When they were in the buggy part of the ride, Richard wrapped an arm around Briony's shoulders and held her close to him.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 am

Briony shrugged her shoulders and looked at the people who were now getting into a buggy a few rows behind them, she unfortunately she wouldn't get to see the silly hats again, at least until they got off the ride.

"Probably, I mean, why else would they be wearing them? And before you get any ideas, no."

Grinning and poking Richard in the cheek, Briony was glad of his presence when it came to the large pressing crowds that almost suffocated her while getting to the Doom Buggies.

"Hopefully not or I might have to annihilate everyone that clubbed together to try and mimic it."

Now being taken through 'The Haunted Mansion' Briony looked around in mild interest: "Hmmn they look rather funny." she said pointing to some alabaster busts.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 am

Richard chuckled a little bit. He'd bought the pair of ears as a joke but it wasn't funny enough to try and enforce the wearing of two marriage related ones,

"Yeah don't worry about that." he stuck his tongue out, "No wedding ears for us. The rings are much nicer I think."

He pouted jokingly when she poked his cheek before grinning. He gave her a reassuring squeeze, knowing that she hated busy places,

"Yes..." he agreed with a small nod, "I think we'd be allowed to punish them no matter what the Americans said to that."

Richard chuckled a little bit at some of the white busts,

"Yeah they do..." he paused and looked at one, "Is that one sticking it's tongue out?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 am

Briony had to say that she was a little relieved because she didn't want to have to fight her husband off from the gift shop again, she didn't think she had the strength it was getting pretty warm our so she needed to rest up somewhere cool.

"Yeah I tend to agree with you, it would be much more romantic to get something that's not a piece of cheap tat."

Grinning slightly Briony nodded her head, if they massacred her school, there would be hell to pay. "I quite agree with you there, no ripping off the greatest magical school known to wizard kind." she joked.

This was a little tame, she thought to herself, and was glad when the ride was over, getting out and tugging Richard with her.

"Okay that was boring. Where next?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 am

Richard caught his wife's relief at the idea that he wasn't going to go hunting down more of those dreaded ears and laughed a little bit, a laugh instead of a chuckle,

"Exactly my thoughts my love!" he told her with a happy grin, "Why should we advertise that we're married with giant ears? The only people who need to know we love each other this much is us."

He grinned a little bit and kissed Briony on the cheek before whispering in her ear,

"It's only the best since you've been teaching there my love." he told her quietly, "You're the one who's made it a force to be reckoned with."

Allowing himself to be tugged away from the ride without even a little reluctance (the ride had been terrible and Briony was the one doing the tugging),

"It wasn't the best no..." he opened up the map again, "How about we go to... splash mountain?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 am

At hearing her husband laugh Briony smiled a genuine smile and resisted the urge to hug him while on the ride, as that might be uncomfortable because of the large metal lap bar holding them into the ride itself.

"Very true, and, added to that is the fact I don't want to walk around looking like a prat all day."

Briony smiled lightly at what Richard said to her, it was true that the school had gone up slightly since she had taken hold of it, but it wasn't hard given the idiot that governed before her.

"Its not hard though Richard, Hades was an idiot. I'm glad to have finally taken over from him."

Looking at the map Briony nodded with a 'humpf' of approval: "Yes let's go there, it's hot and I could do with a cool."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 am

Richard smiled happily as the laughter died down. He really did enjoy laughing but he only really opened up in that way when with Briony. Anyone else got a chuckle, but she got to see him laugh. She got to see him without his defences,

"Yeah..." he shot a glance at the couple wearing the ears, "I mean who wears a matching set of those for their wedding day? Just weird..."

He could tell that the praise meant something to Briony but they both knew that she was a major improvement over the last one. Richard scowled lightly at the name,

"Yes well we both know how much of an idiot that man was." he grinned, "But he's dead now."

Richard grinned as he tugged her lightly past the line, discreetly casting a notice-me-not charm on the pair of them. Skipping the line he helped her into a car, the muggles just not noticing,

"Well this should cool you down!" he told her with a grin as the bar came down, "It'll be fun too!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:25 am

Briony tried to imagine herself wearing those ears at any time, let alone the most wonderful day of her life, and couldn't see it happening although shewas sure that some odd muffles would wear them on their wedding day. They always did odd things.

"Yes, very odd, I mean I would question anyones sanity if they wore them on their wedding...I would question it very rigerously."

Nodding her head she smiled lightly, the mere mention of the man making her itch for a smoke but she tried to distract herself with her surroundings.

As they both got into the car, oh so very glad they managed to skip the hour and a half queue to get into the actual attraction, Briony raised her hands as the lap bar came down, the seat already wet.

"Hopefully, it's getting blistering out here...what is this ride anyway?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 am

Richard chuckled a little bit at the idea of either of them wearing those rather disturbing ears but shook it off. There was no way either of them would have worn such things,

"Yeah... maybe the nargles convinced them to do it?" he joked, sticking his tongue out before grinning, "Give me venice any day of the week right?"

As the ride began to start, dragging them up to the top of an artificial tree while little cut outs spoke to them, Richard grinned and took hold of Briony's hand to reassure her,

"Well there's not much to it really. It's a rollar coaster..." he smirked and paused as the carriage went over the lip of the artificial mountain, speeding them to the bottom where they kicked up loads of water, getting thoroughly splashed, "But with water at the end of it."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 am

Briony chuckled with Richard, they might have had problems with the gargles actually because Muggles wouldn't know what they were and as such they wouldn't know the muffling effects that they had on the brain.

"That would make a lot of sense, but no actually, I am rather quite warming to the idea of an American holiday."

Having at first been more than a little pissed odd Briony was now enjoying herself and she squeezed Richards hand as they went up the large climb to the top of what looked like a tree stump.

Rolling her eyes at the characters Briony saw the drop and screamed as they dropped and were splashed with water.

"Great...I've found out something, I don't like rides where I don't know what happens."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 am

The muffling effects of the nargles were widely known throughout the wizarding world thanks to one Luna Lovegood but the muggles were defenceless,

"America is certainly a lovely place." he admitted as he looked around at the park, "They've built this entire place... purely for fun. It's rather amazing."

He noticed that her mood was shifting and was thankful that it was shifting back to being happier. He gripped her hand a little tighter than was probably needed for this part, knowing what the next part was. Richard laughed happily all the way down, especially when they reached the water,

"Yeah..." he kissed her on the cheek with a cheeky grin, "Maybe I should warn you about the rides before we go on them?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 am

Briony was not very familiar with the concept of doing things purely for fun, in terms of something that a family might like, she had never had a functional family and neither had Richard, their first miscarriage was painful to think about but all the children here made it hard to forget.

"It is rather amazing, but, it would be even more amazing if this place didn't charge families so much to get in...it's a rip off..." Briony sighed.

Turning to Richard with a glare on her face as the water managed to splash all around her hair, making it sopping wet: "Yes I think that warning me about the rides would be a good idea."

Briony got up out of the car and took a look at the now slightly damp map; "Where next? Pirates of the Carribean?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 am

Richard, to be fair, wasn't very knowledgable about any of this family stuff. If he was honest, the reason why he knew so much about disneyland was because he'd gotten rather too far ahead of himself before their first miscarriage. When Briony commented on the price, Richard nodded,

"Yeah it's like they're doing you a favour by letting you in..." he shrugged a little bit, smiling, "But it's still good fun once you're in."

Seeing his wife glare at him would normally make him rather ashamed by the fact that her hair was wet, and sticking to her face, made him chuckle a little bit,

"Alright you got it love." he kissed her lightly on the lips, "I'll warn you."

Thinking about it, Richard shrugged a little bit,

"I have no idea what that is but sure."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:33 am

Briony couldn't help but agree with her husband, it might be crowded, everyone may be overly happy, but the atmosphere was infection and she couldn't help but enjoy herself once she got into the swing of things here.

"Well I agree with you there, it's the atmosphere I think, you can't help but be cheerful here, it's almost like if you're sad theyll find you and kick you out of the place."

Unable to keep herself annoyed, Briony smirked lightly and bit Richards lip as he pulled away with a small grin on her own lips.

"Much appreciated."

Looking again at the map, Briony read the bit at the side about the ride, as they walked there, dodging people along the way: "It says it's a water adventure."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 am

The park, overall, he thought had been a bit of a success so far. Briony was having some fun, she'd discovered a muggle drink she liked a lot and she wasn't tempted to kill too many people. So the park was way up in his books,

"Hehe... well it's a good thing we're having a good time right?" he gave her hand a squeeze with a happy smile, "And it's better cus I'm here with you."

Richard grinned when Briony nipped his lip lightly, knowing that his wife didn't want to stay upset, even if it was only a little bit, and so was back to having fun. He raised an eyebrow at that,

"Mmm well isn't it also a slower ride?" he looked at Briony with a grin, "Not like splash mountain I'm guessing."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Briony smiled lightly, it was true that when she first got to this park she thought it was most likely going to be the most hellish thing on this Earth, and she couldn't wait to leave, but now she was actually enjoying herself and didn't want to leave.

"Things are always better when we're together Richard, even this strange Disney park filled with small people who step on your feet." she smirked.

The queue, once again, was horribly long and she sighed, rolling her eyes and cast a silent 'Notice Me Not' charm like Richard had done before, and she moved through them right to the front.

"Well hopefully it's not going to be like splash mountain, otherwise...I might just have to give up on rides altogether."

Climbing into the boat, Briony took a deep breath and waited for it to move off.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am

Richard smiled happily when he looked at his smiling wife. Briony was having a good time here, even though she'd first thought that she'd hate it and that made Richard beam with happiness. He laughed lightly,

"Life is just generally a whole lot better when we're together." he told her with a grin, "As for the small people... I've learnt to ignore everything bellow elbow height."

He chuckled at his wife's impatience, even if it was a bit hypocrytical to comment about her impatience when he'd done much the same thing not an hours ago. Richard climbed into the boat with his wife,

"Nah I don't think it's like splash mountain." he told her as he put an arm round her shoulders, "I think it's more gentle or something like that."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2