Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Two (Rich and Bri)

2 posters

Go down

Take Two (Rich and Bri) Empty Take Two (Rich and Bri)

Post by Briony Romain Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Briony would have thought that because she had done this before the nerves rolling around in her stomach would have dissappeared and she hoped that it would go the same way as last time and they wouldn't let what had happened between them get in the way of this pregnancy.

With a small sigh, Briony paced around the bedroom and waited for Richard to come in, she hadn't even got changed into her pyjama's and she was sure that when he did come in that would set off alarm bells.

Sitting down on the bed and unable to stop fidgiting, Briony had the most anxious wait of her life, again.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Take Two (Rich and Bri) Empty Re: Take Two (Rich and Bri)

Post by Richard Romain Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:01 am

Richard walked out of the fireplace and rolled his neck to loosen the muscles after a long and tiring day. Yawning a little bit, he hung his overcoat up on the coat stand by the end of the stairs and moved up, all the time slowly unbuttoning his shirt in order to get changed for bed. As soon as he opened the door though, Richard knew something was wrong and he stopped unbuttoning his shirt with half the buttons yet to do. He paused when he noticed that Briony was not yet in her PJs and looked very anxious,

"Briony?" he asked quietly, moving closer to her as he did so, "What's up Briony? What's troubling you?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 am

Briony saw that her husband was coming into the room and she sighed softly, there was no way to escape this now and she held her hand out to get him to hold it and to come nearer to her, she needed him to be close to her for support.

Taking a deep breath Briony felt her heart pounding in her chest and she struggled against a wave of nausea as she figured out how she was going to phrase what it was she needed to tell him.

"Richard..." she said, coughing as she needed to clear her voice to speak properly "Richard I'm pregnant again."

Brionys eyes looked wide and unsure as she bit her lip, hoping the reaction would be good.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 am

When his wife held out her hand, as if asking for him to hold her and hand to support her, Richard knew something was playing on her mind. Immediately he took her smaller hand in his and held it tightly enough so that she knew that he was there for her no matter what. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze when she began breathing a little bit heavily. Richard was mentally preparing himself for the worst, it was always the bad things that people worried about most, when she told him. He blinked a few times,

"You're...?" he paused as well and swallowed, "You're pregnant?"

Seeing that she was waiting for a response, and noting that he'd been shocked into silence, Richard began to laugh, a breathless but incredibly happy laugh. Before long her was laughing loudly and happily and he picked Briony up off of the bed, his arms wrapped around her as he twirled her in the hug with the biggest smile he'd ever worn,

"We're gunna have a baby?" he laughed happily, so happy that the widest smile he had didn't seem wide enough, "Briony... that's fantastic!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Briony looked at Richard hoping that the silence that he was in was not something that would bode well for their future, after all, what could she do now that she was pregnant if he decided that wasn't what he wanted?

Seeing a smile crack on Richard's face, Briony's stress levels dropped and she grinned happily as he began to laugh, yes, just like last time, she thought.

"Yes, yes Richard I'm pregnant!" she said with a happy laugh and when she was picked up into a large hug Briony happily held Richard back and couldn't stop herself from smiling the widest, happiest smile that she had in a long long time.

"We are! We're going to have a baby! I went to see Lucia about it, and she said I was pregnant right away, and that she's going to keep an eye on me so that it stays nice and safe." Briony smiled, the presence of Lucia making her a lot more comfortable.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Richard was so amazingly happy that he couldn't help but hug Briony to him as tightly as he could without hurting her. He just needed anyway to express his happiness and the widest smile he'd ever worn and happy laughter was great but even that wasn't enough,

"Woooooooah yeah!" he cried out happily before kissing Briony hard and breaking the kiss with a happy smile, "We're gunna be parents Briony! I'm gunna be a daddy and you're gunna be a mommy!"

Calming down slightly, Richard set her down on the bed and sat down next to her with the smile still in place,

"Best news I could ever have gotten meine leibling!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Briony couldn't help but giggle and hug Richard back as hard as she could when he hugged her in return, it was so lovely to know that he cared about her so much and her happiness at having a child, she really did want to be a mother, but it didn't seem to be working very well so far.

"I know! It's going to be amazing! And we will finally be able to hold our little baby, although you know my position it just has to be a little girl."

Remembering her older brother, Briony always had a certain displeasing attitude towards boy children, even though not all of them were like her brother.

"So you are pleased yes? It's due sometime in March I think, so...hopefully she will be just fine under Lucia's supervision."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Richard smiled, beamed more like it, when his wife hugged him back just as hard and as happily as he was hugging her right now. He kissed her happily on the lips again and chuckled happily, just so glad to have the opportunity to have a family with Briony,

"It is going to be amazing to expand our family to have a little one as well." he agreed happily before chuckling, "Yes I know you only want a little girl, I'm partial to the idea of having a daughter myself actually."

He grinned at when and kissed her again just as passionately and just as lovingly as before,

"Pleased is the understatement of the century, I'm positively extatic!" he told her with a grin, "And I'm sure Lucia will do a good job of making sure that the birth goes smoothly."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Briony smiled lightly, and although the hug was nice, she had to shuffle out of it because it was beginning to hurt her a little, instead she lay down on her side on the bed and patted the space next to her so that they could still be close together.

"Well we must be sure not to spoil her too much, then she will get bratty, although, I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself for the first few years."

Extremely glad that there seemed to be no bad feeling around having this new baby, Briony smiled slightly even though she did feel a slight apprehension, she was sure that it would be completely different this time around.

"I know she will, and you know what I have to do now?" she said with a small groan.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 am

Richard blushed a little bit when Briony shuffled out of the hug. Apparently he had been a bit over zealous in his hugging and been too hard on her. He laid down beside her, smiling still,

"Ah I'm sure we'll find a way to ensure that she isn't bratty." he replied with a small, but still present, smile as they talked about the details of their child's childhood, "The first few years she's a princess... after that we teach her to be a person and not a pampered child."

He could feel Briony's tension regarding the baby and Richard tried to comfort his wife. He wrapped an arm around her, holding her as they lay together,

"What do you have to do now?" he asked with a faint smile.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Briony smirked a little and she thought about bringing up her daughter, true there would a be a lot of troubles that she and Richard would get into over the years regarding her, however, there was something that made Briony eager for this, as she knew it would only make her stronger.

"It sounds like a plan to me, but I insist that we do not get her all of those hideous little dresses that make girls look like merangues."

Sighing , Briony pouted even thinking about what she had to do, and she hung her head a little, and ran her hand through her hair, she was not looking forward to this part of the pregnancy, it was going to be darn hard to keep up.

"Well, I have to stop all my drinking and smoking don't I?" she said still pouting "I am not going to be in a very good mood for the first few weeks of that." she smirked "Just a word of warning."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 am

To say Richard was looking forward to being the proud father of a little girl was an understatement. Richard was positively buzzing. He wanted to run after her as she took her first steps, he wanted to teach her how to ride a broom and, eventually, he wanted to be the man to give her away at the alter,

"Don't have to twist my arm." he chuckled a little bit, "She's gunna be a jeans and t-shirt girl whether she likes it or not."

Seeing Briony pouting so cutely, Richard couldn't help but laugh lightly when she told him the reason behind her little pout. He smiled a little bit,

"Well you're going to have to stop the smoking but they say that alcohol is good for babies in moderation." he chuckled a little bit, "How about you use one of those nicotine spells? Like the muggle patch things. Like having a cigarette without all the crap."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down