Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First years-First lesson

Go down

First years-First lesson Empty First years-First lesson

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 am

Jonathan had spent his time over the summer coming up with lesson plans for all of his classes. Seeing is there was nothing left over from the previous teacher he would have to start from scratch.

It was always the best to start at the beginning and work your way out so he decided to start the first years working on what makes up the plants and stars, all he had to do was wait on the class to show up.

Jon had taking a seat at his desk and waited for the students to arrive.

Back to top Go down

First years-First lesson Empty Re: First years-First lesson

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 am

Lucifer entered the classroom growling a litttle for he did not want to be in school but he had to be there. Taking a seat in the back of the classroom he began to daze off into space.

'There is nothing that this teacher will be able to teach me that would be useful to me what so ever.' He thought to himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 am

Keaira walked into the Astronomy tower, and the first thing she saw was Myles drowsing. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

"Come on, it's only the first lesson. There'll be plenty more of them," she said calmly, sitting down next to him.

She fished up her books. Truth was, she wasn't too excited about this class either. She did like the planets and stars, but she had no real interest in knowing their meanings. She only liked to watch them. They were so far away, untouchable. She liked their mystery.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Jonathan looked up and noticed that there were two students in the class, he decided he would wait a little bit longer to actually start the class but maybe he would take a minute to get to know these two.

"Hello I am Lehrer Browning and this is Astronomy, why don't you tell me who you are and why are you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Keaira looked up at the lehrer. She then shot a look at Myles before looking up at him again.

"My name is Keaira Drake, and this is my twin, Myles," she said monotonously.

Then she thought about why she was there. She could only come up with one thing.

"I like the sky. I find it interesting. Though to a certain extent. I hope these lessons will bend the boundaries though," Keaira continued in the same non-existant tone.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 am

Well this was interesting having the Drake twins in the class. Jon figured that Keaira would be the talker and that was ok for him.

"So is there anything in particular that you want to learn? I want to make sure I can push those boundries for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 am

Keaira shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't mind knowing how to place some of them. It's also interesting to relate the zodiacs with mythology and the stories behind the stars, but the one thing I do not want to learn is what stars consists of. Stars are magical to me, unreachable, and should not be understood by menacing people who think they're better than anything else," she said.

She was annoyed at the research all humans just had to do because they were curious. In the end, there wouldn't be anything to be curious about.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:05 pm

"That is a very good idea Keaira, mythology and zodiacs many time go hand in hand."

With what Keaira said gave Jonathan an idea on the homework assignment.

"The homework assignment for the week is pick one Zodiac and describe how it goes hand in hand with the mythology behind it."

Jonathan looked at his watch.

"With that I shall dismiss the class, you all have a nice evening."

Points total for the class was just attendance...

Risiko- 20 points

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down