Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 Second years

+2
Airen Auditoren
Keiba Namid
6 posters

Go down

Lesson 1 Second years Empty Lesson 1 Second years

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

So it may come to a shock to some of the students to see a new face as their professor but he planned on making this year and exciting one for his second years. Everything was in order in the classroom with the ever present candy bucket at the door he did not believe that kids were harder to control when they were hyper for he was hyper most of the time himself.

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 Second years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Second years

Post by Keiba Namid Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 am

Keiba sauntered into the classroom, knowing she was already incredibly early. She'd heard rumours that there was a new professor, and she'd seen him at the start of term feast. She couldn't wait to see how he taught. As she entered, Keiba noticed a bucket of lollies by the door. She grinned before chucking her bag down and hoisting herself up onto a desk.

"Morning, Professor!" She grinned.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Airen walked into the classroom, not knowing what to expect. He heard that there was a new Charms professor, but he didn't really know if it was true. He looked up and confirmed that the rumors were indeed true. He sat at the front of the classroom and got out his parchment, ink, and quill.

"Salve (hello), Professor," he said in his Italian accent.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Victoria was excited for a new teacher this year. After the...excitement of the end of last year, new things weren't so bad. Especially because there was candy!

She took a seat near the front. Smiling at the other students as she got settled in.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Zara actually managed to get to her Charms class on time. She walked through the doors and saw her friend, Keiba. A big smile grew on Zara's face. She ran over and sat down at a desk next to Keiba. "Hey! Another class together huh?" Zara said.

Zara also noticed the new professor. "Ever seen him before?" Zara asked, motioning towards the professor.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Keiba's face lit up when she saw the door swing open, revealing her wolf-loving friend Zara. "Are you stalking me?" she joked as Zara came over.

Keiba shot a glance at the teacher. "Nope. He's new. But he leaves candy at the door, so he's already on my favourite's list!" She grinned.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Salina rounded the corner onto the Charms corridor and continued down it. She spotted candy at the door, and her nose wrinkled in disgust. Candy was sugary and sweet. She could not stand it, the only type of food that came close to candy that she ate was chocolate. And she only ate that because she adored dark chocolate, white made her feel sick and milk was dull.

Ignoring the candy, Salina took her seat and dumped her books down. She rested her arms on the table and waited for the teacher to begin the class so she could go back to her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 am

"Hello everyone my name is professor Devante, or if you would like a detention Richard or just plain Devante either of those will land you straight in Detention and I know for a fact that most of you do not want to be in detention. As for the candies at the door that is going to be there all the time plus I will have a bucket in my office so feel free to come in when ever even if it is just for a chat. My door is always open and if I am not there you will be able to find me at the quidditch pitch for I am also the new flying instructor. I know that you all are itching to get started from where you left off last year, However since I don't know your names I believe introductions are in order first so I don't have to point to random people when you raise your hand. So I want you to tell me our name and your favorite charm that you did last year." He smiled and waited for the students to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

Keiba was pretty sure the new professor was spot on. Nobody likes a detention, especially not in the first week. "Hello, Professor Devante. I'm Keiba Namid, but I prefer Keiba ... obviously. My favourite charm... gee. I can't actually remember a charm we did last year that I didn't like. So I guess I like all of them!" She grinned, popping another hard-boiled candy into her mouth. Charms was such an awesome subject.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Zara laughed with her friend. "I didn't even notice the candy...I think this year is going to be just fine" she said, giggling.

After Keiba introduced herself, Zara stood up and began to introduce herself. "My name is Zara Hawkins and i'd have to agree with Keiba. I liked pretty much every charm as well" she said.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Parker was making his way down the hall, hoping he'd not be too late, but not doing anything to walk any faster. He swept into the room, keeping his eyes drawn down, too quietly apologizing to the prof. as he took a seat away from the others.

He set his bag down on the desk, staring down at it.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 am

Haley was late. She knew that. She rushed, slipping in the turns without losing her balance. Then she opened the door into the classroom quietly and looked around. She gave a small apologizing smile to the professor and then saw Parker sitting a bit off.

She wondered what was up. He was looking so alone lately, and something must've happened between him and Pxyis. She sighed and walked over to him, sitting down.

"Sorry if you think this is intruding in your personal life, but I'm worried about you, Parker. So I'm gonna sit with you," she simply said, very low though, and without taking her eyes of the professor, trying to signalize to him that she was indeed paying attention.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Parker sighed deeply as he settled into his seat, and didn't look up from the desk when the door creaked over. At least he wasn't the only late one. When she approached the table, he looked up at her as she asked if he was alright. He nodded and mumbled quietly "Yeah, I'm fine...don't worry about it."

He looked back down at his bag, deciding to take out a parchment and quill in case they needed to take note. He glanced up to the front, noticing the new teacher. Between semesters even? Why couldn't some of these positions be held stably?

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 am

Victoria raised her hand. "Hi. I'm Victoria Rossmund. Don't really have a favorite from last year. But I'm really interested in perfecting a Patronus Charm."

Tess had told her after the battle how she had used hers to send for help in moving Victoria. Some of her fascination with the charm was to be able to repay Tess if it ever came to it. Part of it was to see what form it would take.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 am

Airen raised his hand shortly after Victoria finished her statement. He didn't really remember all the charms from last year, but he did remember the Wingardium Leviosa spell.

"Salve...err...hello, I'm Airen Auditoren. I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to choose, it'd be 'Wingardium Leviosa,'" he said, momentarily speaking Italian.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Haley, understanding that they were introducing themselves, rose.

"Hey, I'm Haley Vilde Smith, and my favorite charm would probably be the locomotor charms," she said with a smile and then sat back down.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 am

Looking at the clock the lesson was over and he did not have time for a practical portion for the lesson oh well he would make it up to the class by having just practical work for the next lesson.

"Thank you for introducing yourselves you are now free to leave. I am sorry that we did not get anything as the way of magic done however I will have a surprise for your next lesson waiting for you."

Hufflepuff 5
Ravenclaw: 5
Slytherin: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down